剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
别这样
Stop doing that.
什么
Doing what?
假装勇敢
Pretending to be brave.
我不想让你出去找那艘船
I don't want you to go looking for that boat.
我也不想去
I know. I don't want to, either.
我就想呆在这里 和你一起 共度余生
I want to be right here with you for the rest of my life.
能帮我个忙吗
Will you, um, will you do something for me?
先拿着这个
You hold this?
等我回来 我有事要问你
'Cause when I get back, I have something to ask you.
丹尼和我会把这个扔到卡车上
Danny and I will light up the beater truck.
-烟雾起来以后 -跑
- Once the smoke starts... - run.
-拼命跑 -明白吗
- Run your ass off. - Got it?
这车能行吗
Is it reliable?
车况很好
She's perfect.
只是启动的时候得摇一下钥匙
You just need to jiggle it.
摇下钥匙 明白了 我来开车
Jiggle it. Got it. I'm driving.
准备好了吗
Ready?
还要更多
We need more.
没看到他 快干吧
No sign of our guy.
别忘了
Let's do this thing.
摇一下钥匙
don't forget, jiggle it.
对不起
Sorry about... that.
没关系
It's cool.
记得把车安全开回来 不然我揍扁你
Uh, just bring it back in one piece or I'll kick your ass.
-是时候了 -没错
- It's time. - Yeah.
等等
Wait. Wait.
走 快走
Go.
卡尔
Cal!
对了 这是美国 驾驶座在那边
Right. America. Other side.
他在哪里
where is he?
-快点 -我什么都看不见
- Come on! - I can't see anything.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
摇一下钥匙
Jiggle it!
是不是有一个中枪了 我看不见
Did one of them get hit? I-I couldn't see.
我想我看见血了
I think I saw blood.
克洛伊 烟太浓了
Chloe, there was too much smoke.
他们做到了 我想他们会成功的
They did it. I think they're gonna make it.
他会没事的
They'll be okay.
我们为什么停下来
Why did we stop?
你在不停流血
Ah, you're totally bleeding out.
不不不 我们得去找船
No, no, no! We need to get to the boat.
你得去找医生
You need a doctor.
我就是医生 我命令你现在去找船
I am a doctor, and I'm ordering you to get us to the boat!
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
她没事吧
Will she be okay?
宝贝 没事会发生的
Nothing's gonna happen to her, sweetheart.
都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
现在很安全
It's safe now.
爸爸失踪了
Daddy's gone.
我问过妈妈他去哪儿了 她都不告诉我
And when I ask mommy where he went, she won't tell me.
没人愿意告诉我
No one will.
你觉得他去了哪
Where do you think he went?
我觉得他已经死了
I think he's dead.
卡尔 拜托 别晕过去
come on. Stay with me, cal. All right. Okay.
我要先保持你的体温 不断跟你讲话
All right, I'm gonna keep you warm, keep you talking, uh...
压住伤口
Keep pressure on the wound.
你得先把子弹取出来
You need to remove the bullet.
对的
Right. Uh, okay.
我先给你止血
I'll bandage you up,
然后去找那个老医生 让他接手
And I'm gonna go get the doc, that old dude.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
那我就活不成了
Well, then I'll be dead.
不行 我上次玩医生游戏还是在小学
No. Look, the last time I played doctor was in grade school.
我做不到
I-I can't do this.
这次不一样
Well, this is different.
我会教你
I'm gonna teach you.
有点不对劲 都几个小时了
Something's wrong. It's been hours.
多给他们点时间
We got to give them more time.
万一他们受伤了呢 我听到枪声了
But what if they're hurt? I heard the shots.
他为什么要这么做
Why is he doing this?
有人找我们来了
we got company.
警车直朝我们开过来了
It's coming right at us.
等一下 谢恩 先别动
wait, wait, hold on, shane
引擎盖上还有什么东西
There's something on the hood.
可能是个炸♥弹♥
That might be a bomb.
不 那是
No, it'S...
是具尸体
It's a body.
是吉米
It's jimmy.
他还活着
He's alive.
拿着我的枪 艾比 帮我拿着枪
Take my gun. Abby, abby, take my gun.
-谢恩 来抬他的腿 -好的
- Shane, get his feet. - All right, all right.
-慢点慢点 -轻点 一二三
- Come on, come on, come on. - Easy, easy.Two, three.
轻点
Come on. Come on!
抬到桌上吧
Put him on the table.
小心小心
Careful, careful, careful.
轻点轻点
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
他是怎么在爆♥炸♥中活下来的
How did he survive the blast?
我是说 我们明明看到那船...
I mean-I mean, we saw the boat...
也许他跳船逃了
I yelled. Maybe he jumped.
急救箱在哪 克洛伊
Where's the first aid kit? Chloe?
也许是别的人在开车
Maybe someone else was driving the truck.
拜托 警长的车 警长的警灯
Oh, come on. Sheriff's truck, sheriff's awol.
你还想要啥证据 见他本人吗
What do we need, a burning bush?
-他为什么会让他活下来 怎么回事
- Why did he let him live? - What the hell?
他没往酒店去的 对吗
He didn't work at the hotel, did he?
这是我房♥间的
It's mine.
1209房♥间
Room 209.
是你给他的吗
Did you give it to him?
不 我放房♥间里了 后来就没回去过
No, no. I left it in the room; I was never going back.
那怎么会在吉米身上
Well, what's it doing on jimmy?
这是个信息 你们还不明白吗
It's a message. Don't you get it?
警长用他那辆老破车
Sheriff drives in here in his bigol' truck
警灯大开把他载到这儿来
With the lights blazing.
肯定有他的用意的 那家伙耍我们玩呢
It's maximum effect. The dude's having fun.
这是他的游戏
It's a game.
他要找的是你 艾比
He wants you, abby.
他要你回去 回到烛芯酒店去
He wants you to go back there, back to the candlewick.
不行 不行 这太危险了
No way, no way. It's too dangerous.
我们怎么知道他到底要干嘛
And-and how do we know that's what he wants?
他知道你对吉米的感情
He knows how you feel about jimmy.
他没杀掉他 把他送来
He let him live, brought him here.
这是谈和的条件
It-it's a peace offering.
听着 他是你♥爸♥ 好吗
Look, he's your dad, okay?
也许他只想跟你谈谈
Maybe he just wants to talk.
他是你♥爸♥爸 可他杀了这么多人
He may be her dad, but if he's been killing people,
你真以为他只想谈谈吗
Do you really think he just wants to talk?
那你以为他想怎么样
What do you think he wants?
我不在乎 要我说我们该一起去了结此事
I don't care. I say we all go and end this.
除了我 没人能了结此事
No, nobody can end this but me.
你不能一个人去
You're not going alone.
崔西说得对 这是我们父女俩之间的事
Trish is right-- this is between me and my dad.
如果你 或其他任何人跟我一起去
If you or anyone else comes with me,
大家都会死
We're all dead.
亨利 那不是你的钥匙 是她的
It's not your key, Henry. It's hers.
呆在这等着萨莉和卡尔的信♥号♥♥
Stay here and wait for the signal from Sully and Cal.
我会尽快回来的
I'll get back as soon as I can.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
亨利 我回来就是为了勇敢面对的 不是吗
Henry, I came back here to face him, didn't I?
现在 我只需要把枪
Now I just need a gun.
真的是你
It is you.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表