剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
我见过这个 我是说从这撕走的几页 没被烧掉
I've seen this. I mean, pages from it. They're not burnt.
从杰狄口袋里掉出来的 掉在别的房♥间了
They fell out of JD's pocket in the other room.
好的 给我看看
Okay... show me.
不在这儿了 我给了亨利 我以为是他弟弟的
I can't. I gave them to Henry.Thought they belonged to his brother.
我得看看那几页
I need to see them.
这是一套备用钥匙
Here's an extra set of keys.
我把另一侧的门都锁上了
I've locked all the doors in the other wings.
现在 只有那些门可以出入
Right now those doors are the only way in or out.
谢谢你 玛姬
Thanks, Maggie.
谢恩 你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here, Shane?
来找你弟弟的
Looking for your brother.
-听说已经有人先下手了 -别
- I hear someone else found him first. - Don't.
你们哪来的底气 装得这么正义十足
Where do you get off acting so righteous?
在我看来 谋杀案是你们来了之后才开始的
Far as I can see, all these murders started when you people showed up.
就我所知
For all I know...
你是在把我们跟凶手一起关在这里
You're locking us in with the killer.
所以你想被关在里面还是到外面去
So you want to be locked in here or out there?
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
现在 来帮我们把这地方锁起来
Now, help us lock this place up.
你怎么受的伤
How'd you get these?
我不知道 没感觉
I don't know. Didn't feel it.
我就看到杰狄在码头上 然后
I just saw JD on the dock and...
有人来找你了
Hey, you got some company.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
How's your dad?
卡尔说他会没事的
Cal thinks he's going to be okay.
他和克洛伊在诊所陪着他
He and Chloe stayed with him at the clinic.
很好
Good.
吉米说他给了你几张♥杰♥狄口袋里掉出来的纸
Jimmy said he gave you some pages that fell out of JD's pocket.
-能给我看看吗 -当然
- Can I see them? - Uh, sure.
那是什么
What's that?
一本日记
A journal.
我们认为这是约翰·维克菲尔德的
We think it belonged to John Wakefield.
是同一本日记的
They're the same.
他们终究会得不偿失
They will know loss
我要让他们付出代价
I will make them pay
-我 -什么
- "My..." - what?
艾比
Abby.
我
My...
我妈年轻的时候
My mom, when she was younger, sh...
跟维克菲尔德有过段婚外情
She had an affair with Wakefield.
莎拉有了我的孩子
Sarah had my child.
他们俩有个孩子
They had a child together?
艾比 这不能说明任何问题
Abby, this doesn't mean anything.
-艾比 你又不知道什么 -她跟他有了个孩子
- Abby, you don't know what... - She had a child with him.
我可能是约翰·维克菲尔德的女儿
I could be John Wakefield's daughter.
听着 这不能说明什么
Look, it doesn't mean anything.
事情都因她而起
It's all because of her.
我不知道
I don't know.
等我一会
Give me a sec.
你们在说些什么
Hey, what are you guys talking about?
-你知道的 -不 我不知道
- Oh, you know. - No, I don't.
拜托 纸是包不住火的 我都听到了
Come on, man, it's out of the bag. I just heard.
艾比是维克菲尔德的孩子
Abby is Wakefield's kid.
我们赶紧开你的船 离开这个鬼地方吧
Let's get on your boat and get the hell out of here.
也许可以逃到加拿大去
Let's go to Canada maybe.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such an ass.
她会害死你的
She's going to get you killed.
那到底意味着什么 她是维克菲尔德的孩子
Yeah, but what does that mean, she's Wakefield's kid?
我不知道 不过肯定不太妙
I don't know, but it can't be good.
你不会相信的吧 是吗 说艾比参与到这些事情里了
You don't believe that, do you, that Abby's involved with any of this?
明天早上警♥察♥来之前 我们都会呆在这儿
We'll stay in here until the cops come in the morning.
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
是亨利的声音
That's Henry.
别迁怒在我身上 伙计
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, man.
我又不是魔鬼圣婴[出自电影《Rosemary's baby》]
It's not like I'm Rosemary's baby.
听着 你想怪谁的话 怪她好了
Look, you want to blame somebody, blame her.
-别转移话题到艾比身上 -真的
- Hey, you don't get to talk about Abby. - Really?
那日记里说她妈妈
What about the journal that says her mom
让维克菲尔德搞大了肚子又怎么说
Got knocked up by Wakefield?
-我能说说那事吗 -闭嘴 谢恩
- Can I talk about that? - Shut up, Shane.
干嘛
What?
七年来 岛上一切都风平浪静
Seven years, everything's cool on this island.
艾比来了之后 人们跟苍蝇似的一个接一个死
Abby shows up, people start dying like flies.
-你自己算看看 -说够了没有
- You do the math. - That's enough.
确实有点奇怪
It is kind of weird.
萨莉
Sully.
你为什么要帮她说话
Why are you defending her?
你弟弟死了
Your brother's dead.
你呢 你♥爸♥爸 你们的朋友们
You-- your dad, your friends.
我失去了凯利
I lost Kelly.
这些都跟她有关系
They all connect to her.
谢尔
Shea.
你在这里呀
There you are.
你该到这里来吗
Hi, um, should you be in here?
我觉得跟其他人呆在一起更安全点
I think it would be safer with everyone else.
我只想让我女儿回来
I just want my daughter back.
那是当然的
Of course you do.
我不能就这么坐在这儿什么都不做
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
你离我远点
Get away from me.
是你毁了这一切 你背着我跟我丈夫乱搞
You ruined everything.You stole my husband!
你怎么还敢来找我 装作你很关心我
Where do you get off coming to me and acting like you care?
说出来你可能不信 但我真的很爱麦迪逊
You may not believe this,but I love Madison very much.
你根本就不爱她
You don't get to love her.
我跟理查德的事 我不是有意伤害你的
What happened between Richard and I was never meant to hurt you.
出去
Get out.
你给我出去
Get out!
我们得先进屋去
We need to get back inside.
如果是真的怎么办
What if it's true?
万一维克菲尔德真是我父亲怎么办
What if Wakefield really is my father?
那又怎样
So what?
这又不会改变什么
It doesn't change anything.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
听着艾比 我们得先进屋去
Look, Abby, you need to get back inside.
我回来的那天 接到了个电♥话♥
The day I got here, I got a phone call.
有人放了段音乐 我以为是有人打错了
Somebody playing music. I thought it was a wrong number.
然后 崔西爸爸被杀后 我又接到了同一个电♥话♥
Then, after Trish's dad was killed, I got the same call again.
然后有人潜进了我酒店的房♥间
Then somebody was in my hotel room.
在镜子上贴了篇关于我妈妈之死的文章
They taped an article about my mom's death to the mirror.
为什么你不早点告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?
我以为这只是个变♥态♥的玩笑 但是
I was hoping it was a sick joke, but...
现在
Now...
看了这本日记之后
After reading this journal and...
死了这么多人
All this death...
都是因为我
It's me.
不管是谁干的 他的目标是我
Whoever is doing this wants me.
那么 不能让他们得逞了
Well, they can't have you.
你救了他
You saved him.
我想他本来就没什么事
I think he's going to be just fine.
不 不是因为那个 只是...
No, it's not that. It's just...
我以前从没见过你救活过谁
I've never seen you save someone before.
那是因为通常我解剖的都是已经死翘翘的
That's because usually the things I dissect are already dead.
我知道 那些神经束
I know. Brains.
你明白很多人都不会懂神经解剖学能催情吧
You realize that most people don't find neuroanatomy an aphrodisiac.
别那我取消 我不知道 只是所以这些事让我无法...
Don't make fun of me. I don't know,it's just all this stuff. I can't...
没事 其实这只是创伤后应激障碍的一种表现
It's okay. It's actually a form of post-traumatic stress.
有时候 刚刚经历了些威胁生命的事
Sometimes after a life-threatening experience
大脑会突然有种渴望亲近的冲动
The brain has this sudden urge for intimacy.
我们这是要去哪
Where are we going?
让我们进去 谢恩
let us in, Shane.
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表