剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表
为什么现在要把我们留下
Why would he want to keep us here now?
这个问题我几天前就放弃了
I gave up on "why" a couple days ago.
我家离诊所很近 可能他在那里
His house is close. Maybe he's there.
如果最后我还没来 你们就走吧
If I'm not at the boat in time, do what you have to do.
-我跟你去 -亨利
- I'll go with you. - Henry.
-崔西 她不能独自一人去 -如果
- Trish, she can't go alone. - Yeah, what if...
如果 如果他爸 -真的是幕后凶手
what if her dad is the e whs doing all this?
我们还不能确定
We don't know that.
萨莉 带大家去码头吧
Sully, take everyone down to the dock.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
你会等我们吧
You going to wait for us?
从没见过那个东西
Never seen that before.
我想是州警官的
I think it's the state troope.
艾比说他们早上会来带走杰狄
Abby said they were coming to collect jd first thing.
-来得晚了点吧 -是的
- First thing's a little late, huh? - Yeah.
带走的是杰狄的尸体
Jd's going home in a body bag.
但愿剩下的人都平安无事
Let's just make sure the rest of us don't then.
你觉得我们
Do you really think we're going to
能顶住巨浪到达大♥陆♥吗
Make it to the mainland with all those swells?
别想临阵退缩 我们得一起去
Don't even think about it. We're all going together.
刚装满汽油
We just got to fill up.
谢恩 该你露两手了
Cast us off, Shane.
艾比 他不在这里 我们得去码头了
Abby, he's not here. We got to get down to the marina.
我们已经证明了一切
We have been through all of this.
没有全部证明 一定有其他的证据
Not all of it; there's got to be something that proves it.
证明什么 你♥爸♥爸没有拐走麦迪逊吗
That proves what-- who your dad is, that he didn't take Madison?
不管怎样都要找
Either, both I'll take anything.
这是他吗 约翰·维克菲尔德
Is this him? John wakefield?
是的
Yeah.
快点 该走了
Come on, it's time to go.
亨利
Henry.
这些是烛芯酒店下面的通道
These are the tunnels under the candlewick.
所以他能自♥由♥出入
This is how he was getting in and out.
一定是你♥爸♥爸
It's got to be your dad.
麦迪逊和谢尔他们还在等
Madison and shea are waiting.
艾比 我们该走了
Abby... we got to go.
-这一切是不是太顺利了 -怎么了
- 'cause that would be too easy. - What is it?
没电 我得去点燃发电机
There's no power. I need to go fire up the generator.
好的
All right.
准备好回家了吗
So, you ready to go home?
爸爸呢
What about daddy?
他不和我们一起走
Dad's not going with us.
快点啊
Come on, man.
快点 发动啊
Come on, man, fire it up!
走了 你等什么
Let's go! What are you waiting for?
这儿有警♥察♥的尸体 州警死了
They're dead, man. The cops are dead.
-发动 -好的
- Fire it up! - Okay.
吉米 快离开
Jimmy, get out of there!
吉米 吉米
Jimmy! Jimmy!
-艾比 不 -吉米
- Ab, no! - J-jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
已经无济于事了
There's nothing you can do.
快走 往那边去
Run, that way, go!
快走
Go!
快走
Go! Go!
-亨利 -我没事 艾比你快走
-Henry -I'm fine.
艾比 快跑
Abby, go!
艾比 快跑
Abby, Run!
快进来
Let's go.
快点 进去避一下
Let's go. Come on, let's go. Get inside.
进去 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
你刚才一定看到什么
You saw something.
你发现有什么不对劲
You knew something was wrong.
为什么扔下吉米一个人在那里
Why did you leave Jimmy alone?
-我根本没有意识到 直到 -你一定看到什么
- I didn't realize until... - You saw something!
-我试着提醒他的 -好了
- I tried to warn him! - Okay!
好了 州警♥察♥一会就到
Okay, the-the state cops will be here soon.
一切都会结束
This will be all over.
警♥察♥死了 伙计
The cops are dead, man.
-什么 -码头那里 尸体浮在水里
- What? - Saw their bodies in the water by the docks.
都是胸部中枪
They're both shot in the chest.
天哪
Oh, my god.
所有事都不对劲
Everything was screwed.
只有少量汽油
The fuel pump didn't work.
发电机坏了
The generator was fritzed.
我看到警♥察♥尸体才反应过来
That's when I saw the dead cops, and then I knew,
所以别怪我
So don't come at me.
-警长呢 -他能做这么多事吗
- What about the sriff? - Could he have done that?
这还用说
Hell, yeah!
我们都不知道他的行踪
We don't even know where he is.
怎么 他失踪了
What, he's missing?
他 几乎不能走路
Well, he... he could barely walk.
卡尔你看见的
Cal, you saw him.
他很虚弱 带着氧气瓶
He was weak. Took his oxygen with him.
-你是说那些罐子吗 -是的
- You mean like one of those tanks? - Yeah.
码头有一个 在发电机边上
There was one on the dock. Right by the generator.
这不能说明什么 艾比
None of this proves he did anything, abby.
还需要多少证据
How much proof do you need?
我要马上帮你检查伤口
We should get that looked at.
厨房♥里应该有急救箱 快来
There should be a first aid kit in the kitchen. Come on.
那条腿别用力
Try not to put weight on that leg.
没有神龟酒好喝
Well, it's no sacred turtle.
我们都在码头的话
We're lucky we weren't all on that dock when it blew.
可能都死了
We'd have been wiped out.
这不是什么运气 而是一个计划
Man, that's not luck. That's a plan.
想要我们死 我们就得死
He wanted us dead, we'd be dead.
也许他只是想让艾比留在这儿
Maybe he just wants to keep abby here.
-你说警长吗 -还有谁
- Who, the sheriff? - Who else?
她试图离开 他就炸了码头
She tries to leave, he blows up the docks.
7年前的维克菲尔德也干过相同的事
Wakefield did the same thing seven years ago.
炸毁码头
Blew up the docks.
只不过这次我是我们坐船离开
Yeah, only this time our guy took out all the boats, too.
知道吗 我们玩完了
You know what? We are screwed.
等一下 还有一艘船
Wait. There's another boat.
是卡尔租的
Cal rented it for us.
停在小岛另一边的私人码头
It's at some private dock on the other side of the island.
卡尔 那艘帆船怎么样
Cal, what about the sailboat?
能把我们送出岛去吗
Couldn't we use that to get off the island?
足够大 如果能到那里就没问题
It's big enough, yeah. If we could all just get to it.
没错 如果我们能穿过门口的停车场的话
Yeah, if we could just make it across the parking lot.
我们不能都去
We can't all go.
还不知道是不是还停在那
We don't even know if it's still there.
我去
I'll go.
我把它开到码头去 然后和你们会合
I'll sail it back to the marina and meet you.
不 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
没问题 我去
It's not a problem. I'll go.
亨利 你腿受伤了
Henry, you can't run on that leg.
我是说 这里难道没有
I mean, shouldn't somebody go
更合适的人选吗
Who has the best chance of getting there?
他怎么样 他会开船
What about him? He can sail.
又熟悉岛上地形
He knows the island.
我才不跑出去挨子弹 谢谢抬举
I'm not going out there, getting shot. Thanks, though.
亨利你干嘛
Henry, what are you doing?
-别靠近门 -直接开枪
- Get away from the door! - Just shoot.
没搞清楚是谁之前 都别开枪
We don't know who it is.
-有人吗 -你是谁
- Hello? - Who is it?
尼基
It's Nikki.
你们闯进来的吗 来干什么
Did you guys break in? What...what are you doing here?
我们有一帮人 你呢
Us? What about you?
剧集 | 夺命岛(2009) | 导航列表