剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
如果你把指手画脚的精力
if you spent as much time concentrating on what you're doing
用于专注自己的事
instead of all this verbal diarrhoea aimed at everybody else,
- 你也许表现得更好 - 不 都怪他们
- you might do better. No, it's them up there you want to be going on at.
起码一半人搞不清自己的位置
They don't know what positions they're in, half of them.
别把我惹火了
You are skating on very thin ice.
小屁孩
You little shitstain.
上啊 瑞安 小伙子 冲啊
Come on, Ryan, lad! Come on!
你把球扔给海普沃斯先生时
What did he say to you, that Mr Hepworth,
他跟你说什么了
when you chucked t'ball at him?
- 没什么 - 不像是没事的样子
- Oh, nothing. - Didn't look like nothing.
他似乎让你不开心了
It looked like he upset you.
君子报仇 十年不晚
Yeah, well, revenge is a dish best served cold.
- 谁教你的 - 我在电影里看的
- Who's taught you that? - Saw it in a film.
他就是条狗 大家都知道他和欧茨太太乱搞
And he's a dog. Everyone knows he's knocking Mrs Oates off.
他和欧茨太太 开玩笑吧
Is he? Mrs Oates? There's a joke there somewhere.
他就是个男同性恋
And he's a shirt-lifting arse-bandit.
嘿
Oi!
你想被抓吗 凭这几句话我就能抓你
Do you want arrested? Because I can arrest people for talking like that.
如果他和太太乱搞 他就不是男同性恋
And he can't... be like that if he's knocking off Mrs Doo-dah.
除非他是双性恋贝蒂
Unless he's Betty Both-Ways.
- 6比0 - 那又不怪我
- 6-0? - It's not my fault.
嘿 你是t守门员 当然得怪你
Hey, you're the goalie. Of course it's your fault.
看吧 大家都这么想
See, this is how people think.
他在嘲弄你
He's teasing you.
说句公道话 他们说得对
To be fair, they were a good side.
我就不该守在门里 应该站在前面
I shouldn't even be in goal. I should be up front.
这样就没人能接近我们的球门了
Then no-one'd get anywhere near our goal.
去啊 告诉你的教练
Well, ask him. Talk to your teacher.
告诉他你想
Tell him you want to have a go
- 站前面踢球 - 他应该同意 你告诉他
- at playing up front. - He should. You should!
我说了 他不听 他就是个自恋的讨厌鬼
I have! He doesn't listen. He's a self-obsessed tosser.
嘿 他不是搞欧茨太太
Oi! And he's knocking Mrs Oates off
就是支持对方县
when he's not batting for t'wrong county.
- 我说什么了 - 那是殴打
- What have I said? - That's assault!
- 是吗 报♥警♥吧 - 给你
- Yeah? Ring the police. - Oh, here they are.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你来得正好
You're just in time.
- 萝丝在哪里 - 她...
- Where's Ros? - Oh, she...
她有些头痛 所以...
She had a headache, so...
生日快乐 小伙子
Happy birthday, young man!
她表示抱歉
She sends her apologies.
- 你特意做的吗 - 是的
- You doing anything special? - Yeah.
丹尼尔和安给了我一张跳伞的代金券
Daniel and Ann, they got me a voucher to go skydiving.
- 明天在谢菲尔德 - 他年龄够吗
- It's tomorrow in Sheffield. - Is he old enough?
- 我16岁了 - 你们一样疯
- I'm 16! You're all as mad as each other,
你们这些人都想去
you lot, wanting to do that.
这个挺好的 你需要发挥想象力
Hey. It's good, that. You have to use your imagination,
而不是坐在屏幕前
not just sit in front of a screen,
狂敲键盘 乱喊乱叫
prodding buttons and shouting.
你看我♥干♥什么
What are you looking at me for?
你和他一样差劲 新房♥子如何
Cos you're as bad as him. How's the new house?
我们很喜欢 还有很多事要做
Oh, we love it. It needs a lot doing.
那房♥子被列为二级遗产
Grade II listed.
- 你很幸运 - 他们都很努力
- You're very lucky. - Well, they both work hard,
现在只要有个孙子孙女
so all I need now is some grandchildren
- 我们就能放松了 - 我们在努力了
- and then we can all relax. - Yeah, I'm doing me best.
这只能说明房♥子快要塌了 克莱尔
All that means, though, Clare, is that it's falling to bits
你得按照英国遗产会说的去做
and you have to do it up like English Heritage tells you.
她在转移话题
She's changing t'subject.
房♥子很漂亮 是木制的...
It's gorgeous. It's got, like, wooden doings and...
- 真的吗 木头房♥子 - 木制房♥梁
- Really? Wooden doings? - Beams!
没错 大家有喝的吗 理查德 你想要什么
Right. Has everyone got a drink? Richard, what do you fancy?
凯瑟琳 外面那家伙是谁的
Catherine, whose is that thing outside?
- 是我刚买♥♥的 - 真的吗
- It's mine. I've just bought it. - What, seriously? - Mm.
你付钱了
You paid money for it?
- 什么东西 - 你没看见吗
- What is it? - Have you not seen it?
没错 我准备动身
Yeah, I'm going to do it up,
去做自己一直想做的事
and then I'm going to do what I've always fancied doing.
我打算驾车去喜马拉雅山脉
I'm going to drive to the Himalayas.
你买♥♥了什么 妈妈
What have you bought, Mum?
大多数警♥察♥退休后 五年内就去世了
You know, most police officers die within five years of retirement.
- 为什么 - 也许因为他们放不下吧
Why? Because they can't let go. I don't know.
这份工作让他们痛苦又扭曲
Cos they've got nothing better to think about
他们找不到什么感兴趣的
because the job's made them all bitter and twisted.
而我呢 数着秒退休
Whereas me, I'm counting the seconds.
别误会 我对自己这三十年感到骄傲
I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm very proud of me 30 years.
我是有史以来最好的警♥察♥ 因为规定才要退休
I'm the best copper that ever lived. But Code 11, job done.
我觉得大多数人觉得已经结束了
I think most of them think that's it, end of.
但我已经实现自我了
But me, I'm just becoming the person I've always wanted to be.
别再抱怨别人了 我实话实说
Don't take shit off anyone any more. I say it like it is.
我最终找回了自我
I know who I am, finally.
现在我知道了
And I now know the be-all and end-all
生活的要义就是
in't necessarily to get myself hitched
别被第一个遇到的窝囊废所拖累
to the first useless, flaky twat of a man who happens along.
- 你一直是这样 - 现在我能切身体会
- You've always been like that. - Yeah, but I'm feeling it now.
加油
Rock on.
你还喜欢做什么 尊巴 普拉提 瑜伽
What else do you fancy doing? Zumba? Pilates? Yoga?
放屁 为什么 很危险 你做过没有
Fuck off. Why? It's dangerous. Have you never been?
瑜伽很危险吗
Yoga is dangerous?
之前有人在晚饭时间
Somebody came to do a session for us
来教过我们课
up at t'nick one dinner time.
才做了几个动作我们都在放屁
We were all farting like billy-o after the first few moves.
这可不危险
That's not dangerous.
危险的很 极地的冰雪
Oh, it is. We gave off enough methane
都被屁崩化了
to melt a polar icecap.
环保少女会来找我们麻烦的
Greta Thunberg had to come and speak to us.
一周后在海登遭遇洪水 记得吗
We had a flood t'week after, down Hebden. Do you remember?
- 是我们淹了哈利法克斯 - 谁知道呢
- Well, that was us lot cracking off up Halifax. - Who knew?
也许这会让你内心平静
Oh, it might give you inner peace,
但每次你打坐的时候
but there's whole coastal towns falling into the sea
都会看到城♥堡♥沉入海中 所以...
every time you squeeze yourself into t'lotus position, so...
别跟我提瑜伽
..don't you talk to me about yoga
然后再去给绿党投票
and then go voting for the Green Party.
这个就不用你操心了
Well, I shall take my well-intended suggestions elsewhere.
那好吧
Yes, kindly do.
我告诉你
Tell you what, though.
什么
What?
今天是瑞安的生日 我们开心就好
It's Ryan's birthday, and we're just... happy, aren't we?
我们在欢声笑语中度过
We haven't had one bad word. We're just having a laugh.
是啊
Yeah.
过去几年... 我不知道
The last few years... I don't know.
过得有点太轻松了
It's all seemed a bit easier, somehow, hasn't it?
最后我们还是挺过来了
We move on, don't we? In the end.
自从他搬到榆树街后
And he's seemed to behave himself better
他变化很大 我觉得这是件大事
since he moved to Elm Wood. I think that's been a big thing.
我想知道海普沃斯先生在球场上
I wish I knew what that Mr Hepworth had said to him
对他说了什么
when he went up to him in t'goal.
他叫他小混♥蛋♥
He called him a little shitstain.
问题就在这
You see, this is the thing.
我把握不好告诉你的时机
I never know when to tell you stuff and when not to.
你在厨房♥忙的时候他告诉我的
He told me when you were busy in t'kitchen.
我知道这样有点混♥蛋♥
I know. Bastard.
那家伙想要他的卡片标记
Wants his card marking, that one.
- 看 乔来了 - 谁是乔
- Here, look, it's Joe. Who the hell's Joe?
乔·玛玛 你个蠢货
Joe Mamma. You twat.
- 你是蠢货 - 他是蠢货
- You're a twat. - He's a twat.
谁是蠢货
Who's a twat?
海普沃斯
Hepworth.
是啊 他是个蠢货
Oh, yeah. He's a twat.
我赌你不敢说 你吃燕麦了吗 先生
I dare you to shout, "Have you had your oats, sir?"
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表