剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
也可能没什么事
Might be nothing.
- 给我点提示 - 萨曼莎·格林伍德
- Are you going to give me some clues? - Samantha Greenwood.
你知道她吗 她是迪斯伯里的监狱联络官
Do you know her? She's the prison liaison officer at Dewsbury.
我知道吗 我不清楚 可能吧
Do I? I don't know. Probably.
她上周和其他联络官
She was at this conference in Reading last week,
在雷丁开会
week before, with a lot of other PLOs.
然后有人给她说 说有人给他们说过
And apparently, someone said to her that someone else had said to them
凯瑟琳·卡伍德的态度可能变软了
that that Catherine Cawood must be getting soft,
让她孙子去看汤米·李·罗伊斯
letting her grandson go visiting Tommy Lee Royce.
什么
What?
等下 有人给她说 说有人给他们说...
So hang on. Someone else said to someone else who said to her,
这位萨曼莎
this Samantha...
如果你想打给她 这是她的电♥话♥
There's her number if you want to ring her.
- 他们看到过瑞安 - 我不觉得他们见过
- ...that they'd seen Ryan? - No, I don't think they could have.
我觉得他们肯定是在去监狱参观的时候
I think they must have talked to a prison officer
和一个狱警聊过
during a visit to the prison,
而这位狱警 不管是谁
who must have said, he or she, this prison officer,
见过瑞安去探望汤米
had seen Ryan visiting Tommy.
这算是四手消息了吧
So it's fourth-hand information.
这就是谣传 是瞎编
It's Chinese whispers, it's bollocks.
这就是为什么我不知道我是不是该说点什么
That's why I didn't know whether to say anything or not.
不管怎样 你拿到了她的号♥码
Anyway, you've got her number.
我觉得肯定是有人听岔了
I think somebody has got their wires crossed.
但他们一开始到底是怎么认识瑞安的
How would they know our Ryan, for starters?
不管怎样 他怎么到那去的
Anyway, how would he get there?
他才十六岁 没那么强的行动力
He's just gone 16 and he's really not that well organised.
他只自己坐火车去过利兹 和塞斯克一起
He's only just got a train to Leeds on his own, well, with Cesco,
那人很麻烦 他怎么可能在我不知道的情况下
and that was a palaver. How the hell would he get to Gravesend and back
自己跑去格雷夫森德再回来
on his own without me knowing?
罗伊斯 他不在格雷夫森德
He in't in Gravesend. Royce.
他被转去谢菲尔德了
He got transferred to Sheffield.
什么时候
When?
十八个月 差不多两年前 你不知道
18 months, two years ago. Didn't you know?
- 麦克 我为什么应该知道 - 我以为有
- Why would I, Mike? - I thought there were a court order in place
禁止他和你或瑞安接触的法♥院♥令
to stop him having any contact with either you or Ryan.
所以他在哪都无所谓
So it doesn't matter where he is.
确实有 而且我重新申请过了
Yeah, there was, and I renewed it.
但现在可能又失效了 毕竟
I mean, it might have lapsed again by now because, I mean,
天哪 那都多久之前了 七年
it's been, God, how long? Seven years?
是因为我以为我不需要再去申请了
But that's because I didn't think I needed to renew it.
他从来没提过他 他甚至都没想起过他
He never mentions him, thank God. He never even thinks about him.
我都记不清他上回提到他是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time he mentioned him.
我觉得她只是 不管她听到了什么
I think she's just, whatever she's heard,
我觉得她只是...听错了
I think she's just... wrong.
- 你能问问瑞安吗 - 不 不 不
- Can you ask him? - No, no, no.
不 我不会问他的
No, I'm not doing that.
- 她还说别的了吗 - 没有
- She say owt else? - No.
除了瑞安有一个男人和一个女人陪着
I don't... Oh, only that he was with a man and a woman.
一个男人和一个女人
A man and a woman?
他必须有人陪同
He'd have to be.
任何十八岁以下的孩子都得这样
Any kid would have to be if they're under 18.
哪个男人
What man?
哪个女人
And what woman?
麦克 监狱应该有他探视的记录
They'll have a record of his visiting orders at the prison, Mike.
会有的 我去找找监狱长是谁 给他发个邮件
They will. I'll find out who the governor is and drop him an email.
但别期望太高
Don't hold your breath.
监狱系统可不像我们一样有那么多人
Prison Service are worse staffed than we are.·
不会罗伊斯谋杀加里·贾科斯基的案子
Can't be that far off Royce's court date
都开庭了 还没要到吧
for that Gary Gackowski murder, can it?
下周 行了 你可以走了
Next week. Right. Off you pop.
我很忙
Look busy.
有消息我会通知你的
I'll give you a shout if I hear owt.
还有 凯瑟琳 别担心
And don't worry about it, Catherine.
就像你说的 可能就是谣传
Like you say, it'll be Chinese whispers.
你好 你好
Buenos dias. Buenos dias.
我的车坏了
Mi coche esta danado.
对不起 我没明白
Perdon,no lo entiendo.
请你再说一遍 好吗
Podria repetirlo, por favor?
对不起 我没明白
Perdon, no lo entiendo.
请你再说一遍 好吗
Podrias repetirlo, por favor?
最近的修车店在哪里
Donde esta el taller mecanico mas cercano?
所以我直接回了家
So I went straight back to our house
进了他的房♥间 什么都没发现
and went into his bedroom. I didn't find anything.
你想发现什么
Well, what did you expect to find?
信
Letter?
访问邀请
Visiting order?
我觉得
I think...
这不太可能 凯瑟琳
..it's unlikely, Catherine.
我知道 但罗伊斯突然
Yeah, I know. But suddenly Royce
来了谢菲尔德 我从来都不知道
is in Sheffield, which I never knew,
一男一女带他去了那里
and there's this man and this woman taking him there,
或者带谁去了那儿
or taking someone there.
碰巧遇上了其他孩子
Happen he's got other kids,
我不知道 但我还在想
I don't know, but I'm still left thinking things.
不可能是丹尼尔和安
Wouldn't be Daniel and Ann,
因为她不会比我更接近他
because she won't go anywhere near him any more than I would.
- 不是你和罗斯 - 当然不是我和罗斯
- It's not you and Ros. - Definitely not me and Ros.
克莱尔和尼尔带他去看了足球赛
Clare and Neil have taken him to watch football matches
在我工作的时候 但是
when I've been working, but...
尼尔 我不了解尼尔
See, Neil, I don't know about Neil.
我对尼尔不太确定 但克莱尔一定不会这么做
I've never been sure about Neil, but Clare, she just wouldn't.
她不会这么对我 对吗
She wouldn't do that to me, would she?
不 不 不 我不知道 不会的
No. No. No. I don't... No.
那我就在想 可能是塞斯克的妈妈
So then I'm thinking, well, maybe Cesco's mum
还有一个她认识的人
and some fella that she knows,
但他们为什么这么做
but then why the hell would they?
或者是一些老师 但原因呢
Or some teacher, but then... why?
他们还有伦理道德 他们不会这么做
And the ethics, they just... wouldn't,
但我想不出别人了
and I don't know anybody else.
还有内夫
There's Nev.
内夫带他去看了曼城的比赛
Nev takes him to see Man City play now and again,
- 但内夫不会 - 绝不会是内夫做的
- but Nev would never... - Never in a million years would Nev do that.
安也不会这么做
Any more than Ann would.
所以我不知道 不知道
Yeah, so I don't know. Don't know.
罗斯怎么样了
What's going on with Ros?
她睡在客房♥
She's sleeping in the spare room.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
内夫约我出去吃饭
Nev's asked me out for a meal.
内夫吗
Nev?
瑞安的生日茶会后给我打电♥话♥
Rang me after Ryan's birthday tea.
你不会是在吃醋吧
You're not jealous, are you?
我是想说 祝你好运
I mean... you know, good luck.
他的年纪都可以当你爷爷了 但
He's old enough to be your grandad, but...
不是吧 你觉得他多大了 七十
Hardly. How old do you reckon he is? 70?
肯定有啊
Easily.
七十五
75?
七十六 七十七
76, 77?
安知道吗
Does Ann know?
- 丹尼尔知道吗 - 这又不犯法
- Does Daniel? - Well, it wouldn't be illegal.
是不犯法 就是
No. Just...
什么
What?
说说吧 凯瑟琳 内维森·加拉格
"Tell me, Catherine, what first attracted you
- 最初吸引你的点是什么 - 走开
- "to the millionaire Nevison Gallagher?" - Fuck off!
看 你笑了
See, you're smiling.
问问他
Ask him.
直接问瑞安另一件事
Ask Ryan straight out about this other business.
- 不行 - 为什么
- No. - Why?
因为我不想让他觉得
Because I don't want to put ideas in his head
如果他们没准备好 他能自己先去拜访
that he can visit him if they're not there already.
你先 亲爱的
After you, love.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表