剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
is the 08.33 service to York via Leeds.
再来一遍 你认为汤米·李·罗伊斯打算越狱
Start again. You think Tommy Lee Royce is planning to escape
就因为他和瑞安约好了去蹦极
because he told Ryan that they're going bungee-jumping?
对 不然他为什么这么说
Yeah. So why'd he say that?
再过五百年 他都不可能
He's not supposed to be going anywhere
去任何地方 他为什么要这样说
for the next 500 years. So why would he say that?
并且他要瑞安在庭审现场
And he wanted Ryan in court.
瑞安也去不了 据说他已经在学校了
Not that he's gone. He's gone to school, allegedly.
但为什么呢 为什么他要他在那儿
But why? Why? Why would he want him there
就为了看他被判刑吗 不可能
just to see him sentenced? No, no.
他想要瑞安去法庭 他一旦没有出现
He wants him there so that when he doesn't turn up,
瑞安就会见证极其混乱的场面
he's there to witness the fallout, the disarray.
他是在挑衅政♥府♥的权威
The big man sticking two fingers up at the Crown.
而我呢 我需要保护
And what about me? I need protection.
因为他一旦越狱 就会来找我
Because if he gets out, he's coming for me.
你得搞明白他的押送级别
You need to find out what sort of escort he's got,
不管什么级别 都得加强三倍
and whatever it is, they need to triple it.
你觉不觉得你对于他的
Do you think you're making too much of
那些鬼话太当真了
what sounds like a few glib comments he's dropped?
如果是别人 可能是我想多了 但这是他
Yeah, if it was anyone else, I might, but it's not.
你知道他们会在监狱里
You do know they'll have done
- 做风险评估的吧 - 对
- a risk assessment at the prison, don't you? - Yeah.
但我知道更多内情 不是吗
But I know more than they do, don't I?
警长 有电♥话♥找你
Sarge. Fella on the phone asking to talk to you.
他说他认识你 叫罗伯·海普沃斯
He says he knows you. Rob Hepworth.
好 知道了
Oh, yeah. Right.
我打电♥话♥问问
I'll make a phone call.
- 可以吧 - 不 你需要
- All right? - No. You need
更警惕些 因为就在我们谈话的期间
to do more than that, because they could have
他们可能已经找人把警车的门炸开了
someone blowing the doors off the bloody paddy wagon as we speak.
谢了
Ta.
我是卡伍德警长
Sergeant Cawood.
乔安娜昨天有没有来找你
Did Joanna come and see you yesterday?
早上好 海普沃斯先生
Er, morning, Mr Hepworth.
- 她在哪 - 乔安娜
- Where is she? - Joanna?
你把她送进什么避难所 收♥容♥所♥了吗
Have you put her in some shelter, some refuge?
我没有这种关别人的权力
I don't have the power to put people in shelters.
他们必须是自愿进去
They have to go there of their own volition.
你为什么会这样想 海普沃斯先生
Why would you think that, Mr Hepworth?
在吗
Hello?
因为我知道你在想什么 但你错了
Because I know what you think, and you're wrong.
等一下
So...hang on.
你是在说她失踪了吗
Are you telling me that she's missing?
你留了留言
You left a message!
对 我是留言了
Yeah, I did leave a message
让她联♥系♥我 但她没有
asking her to contact me, but she didn't.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
So when did you last see her?
昨天 早上
Yesterday. Morning.
听着 我是忍♥着她很多事
Look, I have a lot to put up with her, you know.
我知道你在想什么 但她
I know what you think, but she's...
很努力
..Hard work.
她不正常
She's not normal.
我已经尽我所能容忍♥她了
And I do do my best with her.
- 你给她家人和朋友打电♥话♥了吗 - 打了
- Have you rung around her family and friends? - Yes.
- 医院呢 - 没 她
- Have you rung the hospital? - No, no, no. She's...
她不止一次了
She's done it before.
- 什么不止一次 - 离家出走
- Done what? - Gone AWOL.
她最后一次去了哪儿
And where was she last time?
她妈妈那里
Her mother's.
但她现在不在那儿
But she's not there now.
他们说没有 但谁知道呢
Well, they say not, but, you know, who knows?
我打赌她在
I bet she is.
为什么他们要撒谎
And why would they lie?
很复杂
It's complicated.
你最后一次见她是昨天上午吗
And you last saw her yesterday morning?
- 对 - 在哪儿
- Yes. - And where was that?
在家 床上
Er, at home, in bed.
她没起床 也没帮忙准备
She didn't get up. She didn't get up to help with
早餐和午餐便当 也没起床看孩子们去上学
the breakfasts and the lunchboxes and to see them off to school.
- 这又是一个点 - 所以昨天上午
- You see, that's another thing... - So the children didn't see her
孩子们没看到她 但你看到了
yesterday morning, but you did?
我给她泡了点茶
I took her some tea.
好吧 我觉得
Right. So I think you
你该给周围医院都打电♥话♥问问
should ring around the hospitals, and if you
如果还是没消息 再打给我
draw a blank from that, then you need to come back to me
我们就上报她失踪
and we'll report her missing.
不 我没有时间 我要上班
No, I haven't time! I'm at work!
行吧
Right.
你想要我做什么
Well, would you like me to do it?
你在浪费你的时间 她肯定躲在哪个地方
Huh! You'd be wasting your time. She'll be hiding somewhere.
为什么
Why?
作呗
Oh, dramatic effect?
她是个脆弱的人 海普沃斯先生
She's a vulnerable person, Mr Hepworth.
为什么脆弱
Why is she vulnerable?
因为她极大可能对处方药上瘾
Because she's possibly addicted to prescription drugs.
并且 如你所说
And, as you've outlined,
她的行为表现不太正常
her behaviour is often erratic to the point where
也照顾不好自己的孩子
she's not taking care of her own children.
另外 她昨天没接我电♥话♥
Plus, she failed to respond to my phone calls yesterday.
我给她的手♥机♥和你的座机都留了留言
I left messages on her mobile and on your landline.
这些都足够让我担心了
And so that's enough to have me worried.
我得走了 亲爱的 再见
I've got to go. Bye, love.
有什么要帮忙的吗
Ah! Can I help you?
但愿吧
I hope so.
希望我们不是反应过度 但我们很担心
I hope we're not overreacting, but we're worried
我们要报告一起失踪案
we might need to report someone missing.
您能说得更详细些吗
Oh. Can I take some details?
我们不确定多久没见到她了
We're not sure how long it's been since anyone saw her,
- 您的姓名 - 我吗 蒂姆·菲尔丁
- Yeah. Can I take your name? - My name? Tim. Fielding.
我们觉得至少两天没看到她了 可能更久
We think it's been at least two days and possibly a lot more.
- 是我们的女儿 - 你的地址
- It's our daughter. - And what's your address?
- 她二十六岁 - 霍克摩尔路七十六号♥
- She's 26. - 76 Hockmore Road.
在科普利 邮编HX3ONK
That's Copley. HX3ONK
但她没和我们住一起
But she doesn't live with us.
- 她和她丈夫住一起 - 联♥系♥电♥话♥呢
- She lives with her...husband. - Er, contact number?
这是我的号♥码
I'll give you my mobile.
It's 07700 900 143.
我们和她姐姐 她的朋友联♥系♥过了
We've rung her sister, her friends.
她姐姐也联♥系♥了一些人
Her sister's rung round a few other people.
我们还去了卡尔德达尔皇家医院 也没消息
We've been to Calderdale Royal and nothing.
她叫什么
And what's her name?
我们也给她的医生打了电♥话♥
We've rung the GP surgery, but of course
- 他们什么都不肯说 - 乔安娜
- they won't tell us anything. - Joanna.
海普沃斯
Hepworth.
她丈夫什么时候给你们打的电♥话♥
When did he ring you? The husband?
昨晚八点半
Er, last night. Gone half past eight.
他很奇怪
And he was odd.
- 奇怪 - 在电♥话♥里
- Odd? - On the phone.
- 他一直都很奇怪 - 比如
- He's always odd. - In what way?
比如 我不知道为什么但就是不想打电♥话♥
Just like... "I don't know why I'm bothering ringing,
她可能就是闹着玩
"She's probably just messing about."
我觉得他不相信我女儿没有回娘家
I don't think he believed me that she wasn't with us.
总之 我把电♥话♥给了蒂姆 我受不了他了
Anyway, I passed him on to Tim because I can't be doing with him.
他跟我说话时
He talks to me like something
- 就像被踩了尾巴 - 对 他
- he's trodden in. - Yeah. He's... He's...
你看
You see...
我女儿很早就跟他结婚了
..They got married when she was very young.
他当时是学校老师
He was a teacher at the school
她正在准备高考
and she'd just started her A-levels. Anyway,
然后 他想让我女儿放弃一切
next thing, he's wanting her to give it all up
这样他们就能结婚
so that they can get married. Which...
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表