剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I didn't know if you'd come.
我说到做到
I do what I say I'll do.
像帮我找一个公♥寓♥那样
Like help me get a flat?
说正事 我...
First things first. I'm...
我不在你手♥机♥通讯录上吧
I'm not in your contacts on your phone, am I?
不在 为什么
No. Why?
确认一下
Just checking.
你有在你的电脑上
And have you ever looked the pharmacy up
查药房♥的信息吗
on your computer or anything?
- 为什么 - 因为我们要确认
- Why? - Because we have to make sure
没人能把我和他联♥系♥起来
nobody can connect me to him.
所以 如果他们能把我和你联♥系♥起来
So, obviously, if they can connect me to you,
- 那就能把我和他联♥系♥起来 - 没有
- that's a connection to him. - No,
- 我没有 - 好
- I haven't. - Right.
周五晚上 你弄碎三片地♥西♥泮♥...
So Friday night, you crush up three diazepam...
- 这周五吗 - 这周五 然后你...
- This Friday? - This Friday, and then you...
- 三片 - 三或四片
- Three? - Three or four.
你剩下的还够吗
Have you got enough left?
不够
No.
好 然后你把它们放到他的酒里面
Right. And then you put them in his drink,
不管他在喝什么 但不要放进第一杯里
whatever he's drinking, but not the first one.
等到他醉了再开始放
Wait till he's well under way and then do it.
他十一点时应该醉了吧
Will he be well under way by 11?
- 嗯 - 好 到那时
- Yeah. - Right, well, at that time,
不要急 我就会在外面等着
and don't rush, I'll be just out here, waiting.
一旦他失去意识了 你就让我进来
As soon as he's unconscious, you let me in, and...
就这样 我会来解决
..That's it. I'll do it.
你来做
You'll do it?
我会像我们说的那样 往他身体里注射空气
I'll inject him with thin air, as discussed.
这是注射器
It's a syringe.
我想你把它藏在某处
I want you to hide this somewhere.
我不想它在我爬那堵墙的时候
I don't want to risk it falling out of my pocket
从我口袋掉出来
when I'm climbing up that fucking wall.
顺手的地方
Somewhere handy.
我 放在这里
I'll, er, put it in here,
在这些下面
under one of these.
所以我来做这件事
So, I'll do the thing.
大概十五秒
It'll take about 15 seconds.
- 然后... - 就这样吗
- And then... - Is that all?
嗯
Yeah.
然后我们把他放进车里 开去哈德斯菲尔德
And then we'll put him in his car and I'll drive him
然后在北大街附近
into Huddersfield, and then I'll just leave him in his car
把他留在车里
somewhere near Great Northern Street.
你的妻子呢 她不会...
What about your wife? Won't she...?
不 她会在睡觉
No, she'll be out of it.
我会在她喝的里面加点东西
I'll drop a bit of something in whatever she's drinking.
然后你的故事就是
And then your story will be
你在十点二十分上♥床♥
that you went to bed at 20 past ten,
你离开时 他还在电视前喝酒
and that you left him up here drinking in front of the telly
你不知道他开车去城里
and that you had no idea he drove into town
找妓♥女♥
looking for prostitutes,
屋子里的其他人都已经睡着了 好吗
when the rest of the house was asleep. Yes?
好 当一切结束时
Right. And when it's done,
我们就不要再联♥系♥了
I don't want any more contact between us at all.
明白吗
Is that clear?
如果需要更多的药 你就去找你的医师
You need more pills, you go to your GP again.
只不过你不需要了 因为他不在了
Except, you won't need any more, because you'll be shot of him.
可以吗
Ok?
你确定你愿意为我这么做
Are you... Are you sure you want to do this? For me?
确定 但是当警♥察♥问你关于药的时候
Yes. But you don't mention anything about me to the police
你不要和警♥察♥提起我
when they come back to you about those pills they took.
可以吗
Yeah?
嗯 当然
Yeah, of course.
我们怎么把他搬到车上
How, how will we get him into his car?
我们会想办法的
We'll manage.
他有八十三公斤重
He weighs 13st.
我们两个想办法
We'll manage between us.
尸体是很难掌控的
Dead bodies are very unwieldy.
我确定尸体... 你怎么知道
I'm sure they... How do you know?
电视上的犯罪节目
It was on t'telly, in this crime thing.
我没有看起来那么瘦弱 所以
Well, I'm stronger than I look. So...
你笑什么
What's funny?
只是
Just...
没有 没有什么好笑的
Nothing! Nothing's funny!
- 我在帮你 乔安娜 - 我知道 对不起
- I'm trying to help you, Joanna. - I know, and I'm sorry.
我在想办法
I'm trying to find a way
解决这个烂摊子
to solve the mess that's been created!
车♥库♥里有什么
What's in the garage?
没什么 杂物而已
Nothing. Stuff.
我能看看吗
Can I have a look?
嗯
Erm...
我得找找
I need to get the...
钥匙
..The key.
他把它锁起来了
He, erm, keeps it locked.
他把什么都锁起来
He keeps everything fucking locked.
以光速消失在了空气中
..Speed of light, disappeared into thin air.
然后就是另一个事情发生
Then there was this other incident.
在1980年代
This was in the 1980s.
也在托德摩登 一个满是奶牛的田里
Field full of cows, also in Todmorden.
我去
Shit.
我靠 这下怎么办
Shit! What are we going to do?
绕着街区开
Drive round the block.
牛群在一晚上从田的一边
This whole herd disappeared from one side of the valley
消失到了另一边
to the other, overnight.
而且物理意义上 他们是没法过去的
And physically they just could not have got there.
是不可能过去的
It was impossible.
中间有围栏和铁门
There were fences, gates.
- 整个牛群啊 - 别说了
- An entire herd! - Will you shush?
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
他们怎么还不进去
Why haven't they gone in?
谁和他在里面
Who's in there with him?
我们能联♥系♥谁
Who can we phone?
他可能已经做了一个了 可能已经跑了
He might have done one. He might have gone.
有可能 但如果他没有呢
Yeah. Yeah, and what if he hasn't?
无人失踪 无人受伤
None of them missing, none of them harmed.
所以
So...
怎么可能
..How?
这个还被详细记录了
And this is very well-documented.
我没有反对的意思
I'm not disputing what you're saying.
就是说 他们何必呢
I'm just saying, why would they bother?
大老远从天王星过来
Come all this way from Uranus,
你觉得他们真的会想
do you really think they're going,
我们把牛群移走吧 这样大家就都觉得困惑了
"Oh, let's shift these cows. That'll mystify everybody."
那要不你来告诉我到底发生了什么吧
Right, well, you tell me how it happened, then.
一群偷牛贼呗
Cattle rustlers!
走 走 走 闭嘴 走
Go, go, go. Go, go, go. Shut up! Go!
警♥察♥ 别藏了
Show yourself! Police!
楼下检查完毕
Downstairs clear!
待在原地 警♥察♥
Stay where you are! Police!
约瑟普·马蒂奇 你在哪
Josip Matic! Where are you, mate?
待在原地不要动
Stay where you are!
嘿 马上下来
Hey, get down here now.
他在阁楼里 不愿意下来
He's in the loft, he's not coming down.
好吧
All right.
我们上去
We're going up.
盯紧外面
Eyes peeled outside.
你在找什么
What... What are you looking for?
我可以从这里把他拖出去
I could drag him out this way.
打开这个门
Open this door.
稍微倒下车 就没人能看见了
Reverse his car in a bit. Nobody'd see anything.
嗯 呃
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表