剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我原谅你
I forgive you.
愿主与你同在
May the Lord be with you.
薯片还是土豆泥
Chips or mash?
你干嘛呢 快点
You going to hurry up, or what?
你想怎样
Fucking doing?
行了 住手
Enough! Enough.
虽然我不确定是他干的
I'm not sure that's necessarily the case.
但我知道他奶奶经常轮班
I know his grandmother often works shifts.
他肯定总是放任自♥由♥
It'll be too much time left to his own devices, then.
据我所知 他没有父亲 对吗
And there's no father, is there? Not as far as I know.
又怎么了
Now what?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你一定要穿成这样吗
Did you have to come dressed like that?
需要我转告他你到了吗 卡伍德女士
Shall I let him know you're here, Mrs Cawood?
- 好的 亲爱的 谢谢 - 这是枪吗
- Yes, you can, love, thanks. - Is that a gun?
我以为咱们国家的警♥察♥不能配枪呢
Thought police weren't supposed to have guns in this country.
笨蛋 这是电击枪
It's a Taser, you twit.
他们允许你携带这种枪吗
They let you loose with one of them?
是的 为什么不行
Yeah. Why wouldn't they?
- 你会不会有点老了 - 进去
- Aren't you a bit old? - In.
谢谢 亲爱的
Ta, love.
凯瑟琳 感谢你能来
Ah, Catherine. Thanks for popping in.
贝恩斯先生
Mr Baines.
海普沃斯先生 您妻子还好吗
Mr Hepworth. How's your wife?
挺好的 她...
Yeah, she's... She's...
她非常...
She's very, very, very...
她挺好的 谢谢
She's all right, thank you.
好的
Good.
您想指控什么呢
So, what's the charge?
二位先请坐
Would you like to sit down?
瑞安
Ryan?
正如我在电♥话♥里所说
So, as I explained on the phone,
海普沃斯先生认为瑞安弄坏了他的车
Mr Hepworth believes it was Ryan who damaged his car.
是你吗
Did you?
- 不是 - 你知道谁做的吗
- No. - Do you know who did?
- 不知道 - 有没有人和你提过
- No. - Has anyone talked to you about someone touching
- 接触海普沃斯先生的车 - 没有
- Mr Hepworth's car? - No.
给我看看你的手
Show me your hands.
- 你兜里有什么 - 没什么
- What's in your pockets? - Nothing.
你有没有让他清空口袋
Have you asked him to empty his pockets?
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
站起来 兜里东西拿出来
Stand up. Empty your pockets.
这什么
Really?
车是什么时候被弄坏的
Do you know when the damage occurred?
大概在我早晨停车
Well, between when I parked the car there this morning
到晚餐时另一名员工提醒我
and when it was brought to my attention
这段时间发生的
by another member of staff at dinner time.
白天谁有权限进入该区域
And who has access to that area during the day?
所有人
Well, everyone.
不过
But...
有闭路电视吗
Any CCTV?
没有覆盖这片区域
Er, not covering that area, no.
那你为何认为是瑞安做的呢
So, what's led you to believe it was Ryan?
因为昨天我们发生了口角
Only that he and I had an altercation yesterday.
- 我不是在指控他 - 我认为你指控了
- And I'm not accusing him. - I thought you were.
抱歉 我以为叫我来就是为了这件事
I'm sorry. I thought that's why I was here.
我以为...
Well, I thought...
抱歉 海普沃斯先生 我以为你在指控他
I'm sorry, Mr Hepworth. I thought you were.
肯定是有些人干的
Well, someone's done it.
如果你想我写出警报告 我可以
Right. Well, if you want me to write a police report, I can...
不了 不用走这个流程
No, I don't think we need to go down that route,
- 用吗 海普沃斯先生 - 实际上我不能
- do we, Mr Hepworth? - Well, actually, I can't,
因为如果你指控瑞安
because if you are accusing Ryan,
就需要另一位警♥察♥接手
another officer needs to deal with it.
不 我只是希望您以祖母的身份 而不是
No, I just asked you in as his grandmother, really, not as...
和你实话实说
Although to be absolutely honest with you,
除了你俩吵架的事实
you'll need more evidence
你还需要其它证据
than the fact that you've had an altercation with him.
即便如此 此事也够不上
And even then, we're not really talking about
刑事犯罪 假如轮胎被划破
criminal damage, are we? If the tyres had been slashed
车身被记号♥笔涂抹
and it was indelible marker pen,
也许算是 但实际并非如此
then yeah, we would be. But they weren't, so it isn't.
我能问问你吗 海普沃斯先生
And can I ask you, Mr Hepworth, are you quite certain
你确定你没有
in your own mind that you haven't made an assumption
因为昨天和瑞安发生了争执
it was Ryan precisely because you did have this altercation
- 就猜测是瑞安吗 - 他们吵架是因为
- with him yesterday? - This was the altercation
瑞安说了不该说的话
about Ryan using unacceptable language.
所以我才认为不是他
See, this is why it in't adding up to me, because...
因为昨晚 瑞安
..Last night, Ryan, well...
情绪很激动
He was emotional, certainly.
但在他发完脾气后
But when he got over being emotional,
他说要跟海普沃斯先生道歉
he was talking about apologising to Mr Hepworth
因为他说了一些不该说的话
for saying something he shouldn't have done
并且希望能够重新归队
in the hope of getting back on the team. Now, to my mind
所以我认为 在车上乱画的不是他
that in't consistent with him daubing up his car.
重新归队
Back on the team?
足球队 这就是他们争执的原因
The football team. That's what the altercation was about.
不 是因为我被骂了
No, it was about me being blamed for something
是塞斯克骂的 他也承认了
which Cesco said, which Cesco admitted,
然后他开车追我们
and then he tried to chase us
- 追我们的自行车 - 我没有
- on us bikes in his car. - No, I didn't.
你不能因为这个逮捕他吗
Can't you arrest him for that?
- 你把车开上路缘了 - 我没有
- Did you drive on the kerb? - No.
那就好
Pleased to hear it.
为什么我们不再调查一下呢
Why don't we do a bit more finding out?
看看能不能找到目击者
See if we can find anyone who saw something.
希望我们能找到一个解决方案
And then hopefully we can find a solution that allows Ryan
让瑞安重归球队 如果他想的话
to get his place back on the team, if that's what he wants
并且海普沃斯先生也同意
and Mr Hepworth agrees.
你想归队吗 瑞安
Is that what you want, Ryan?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
抱歉凯瑟琳 希望我没有浪费您的时间
Well, I'm sorry, Catherine. I hope I haven't wasted your time.
没有 就像我说的 我只是路过
No. Like I say, I was passing.
- 你拿回自行车了吗 - 是的
- You get your bike back? Yeah.
好奇怪
Well, that was weird.
海普沃斯就是很怪 我一直跟你说
Hepworth is weird. I kept telling you.
贝恩斯先生给我打电♥话♥ 就好像人赃俱获似的
You know Mr Baines rang me like you'd been caught red-handed,
结果一点证据也没有
and then not a scrap of evidence.
我打赌是海普沃斯自己把车弄成这样的
I bet Hepworth did that himself to his car
然后嫁祸给我
to get me into trouble.
你该让他把口袋翻出来
Should have made him turn his pockets out.
顺便说一句 不是我♥干♥的
By the way, I didn't do it,
- 我知道 - 你怎么知道
- No, I know you didn't. - How?
因为我们玩你画我猜的时候
Because I've seen how you draw a cock and balls when we play
我见过你画的鸡鸡和蛋蛋 不长那样
Picture Consequences, and it's nothing like that.
里科的新律所会代表瑞安
任何情况 任何事 你都会告诉我 对吗
比如
任何事
是的 当然
- 今天开心吗 - 开心啊
- Did you have a good day? - Yeah.
- 这是怎么回事 - 什么怎么回事
- What's all this mess? - What mess?
好了 我要去打高尔夫了 姑娘们
Right. I'm just off up to the driving range, girls.
妈妈
Mummy?
嗯
Mm?
爸爸为什么不喜欢你
Why doesn't Daddy like you?
我给诊所打了电♥话♥
I called in the shop. Your little assistant
你的小助理说你在这
said you'd be here.
你有抽时间在网上找公♥寓♥吗
Did you find time to look up flats on the internet?
乔 我... 说真的
Yeah. Jo, I... Seriously, I can't afford
我目前还负担不起
anything like that at the moment.
我的意思是 如果他打你
I mean, you know, if he's knocking you about,
你应该去找理事会 然后要一套公♥寓♥
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表