剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I'll have to shift a few things round in my diary.
求你了
Yeah, well, if you could...
万分感谢
..I'd be very grateful.
行吧
Ok.
- 那就这样 - 好 一会儿给你回电♥话♥
- All right. - Right. And I'll phone you later.
- 她可能随时会回来 - 知道了
- I mean, she'll probably turn up, but, you know... - All right.
再见 拜拜 再见
Bye. OK, bye. Bye-bye.
您有一条新的语♥音♥留言 留言记录为空
You have one new voice message and no saved messages.
第一条新留言
First new message.
是乔安娜吗 我是凯瑟琳·卡伍德
Hiya, Joanna. It's Catherine Cawood
哈利法克斯区斯基科特路警♥察♥局的
from Skircoat Road Police Station in Halifax.
从你那儿收缴的药物化验报告
Er, just to say I've had the forensic analysis report back
已经出来了
on the pills I took from you,
我知道你还有两周时间
and I know you're not due to answer bail
回应保释 但是如果你想
for another two weeks, but if you want to get it
赶快处理完 我下午六点前
over and done with, I'm on duty today until six o'clock,
都在值班
so...give us a ring when you get this call,
收到后请回电
let me know how you're fixed, OK, love? Bye-bye.
嗨 我是乔安娜 请留下姓名和电♥话♥...
Hi, it's Joanna. Please leave your name and number...
抓紧 五分钟后咱们得出门
We need to be out of this door in five minutes!
修不完的路
Not more bloody roadworks.
爸爸 我把读本落家里了
Daddy, I haven't got my reading book.
来不及回去拿了 没有也无所谓
Well, we're not going back now. You can do without it.
一直告诉你 要整理好自己的东西
I've told you before, you need to pack your own bag properly.
该死
Shit!
天哪 什么情况
Oh, my God. What the hell was that?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 别出去
Dad, don't get out.
女士们 待车里别动
Stay in the car, ladies.
什么鬼 他叫谁女士呢
What? Who's he calling ladies?
你怎么开的车 竟然插队
What you playing at? I had right of way.
你会开车吗
What are you playing at?
我以为你让我插♥进♥来
I thought you were letting me in.
我在主路 你在小路
I'm on the road. You're on a drive.
你得等没车了再开
You wait for a space to clear!
现在追尾的可是你
And you've gone into the back of my vehicle,
- 严格来说 - 这是个有交规的国家
- which, strictly speaking... - We have rules in this country, pal.
我应该互换信息
We should exchange details.
车技烂的一坨屎
Driving off like shit off a shovel.
你看看
Look at...
天哪 看着就糟心
Oh, my God. Look at this!
我们先拍照片吧
We should take photographs.
看你干的好事儿
Look at it!
那人怎么那样
I don't like this.
难不成你还想看我驾驶证吗
Oh, you want to see my licence?
我可以给你看我的
I'm happy to show you mine.
看呐 那人要亮驾驶证了
Oh, my God, that guy is going to lamp him one.
我需要你的信息
I need your details.
- 我也需要你的 - 我知道
- Yeah, and I need yours. - Correct.
- 白♥痴♥ - 我可不是白♥痴♥
- Moron! - Well, I'm not a moron,
- 你先冷静冷静 - 你敢骂我白♥痴♥
- but you need to calm down. - Are you calling me a moron?
谁骂你白♥痴♥了
No. No, that isn't what just happened.
遇上交通事故 你最该做的是...
Accidents happen. And the best way to deal with them...
如果白♥痴♥们能够
Yeah. Accidents wouldn't
遵守交规 根本就不会发生事故
happen if morons obeyed the rules of the road
你开这么快
and didn't drive like they're trying to break
是要赶着去投胎吗
the land-speed record just to prove some shit.
撞我后备箱的可是你
As I say, you went into the back of me,
你最好买♥♥车险了 兄弟
so... You better be insured, pal.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你那两个女儿呢
Are your little girls all right?
她们就坐在车里
The little girls in the car.
我们应该
We could show them that
心平气和地把这件事
this can be dealt with amicably, properly,
处理好
without aggression.
也没有那么糟
This isn't that bad. It really isn't.
就是有点儿麻烦
At worst, it's inconvenient,
会影响以后的保费
and it may affect your insurance premiums,
但我们能处理好
but we can deal with it.
你是有什么烦心事吗
Is something else upsetting you?
喂
Hello.
你...
Are you...?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
尼尔说你被打了
Neil said you'd been beaten up.
是的 但那个人更惨
Yeah, well, you should see the other fella.
他在监狱里过了一夜 面临非法拘禁
He spent the night in a cell facing false imprisonment
和洗钱的指控
and money-laundering charges, so...
你没事我就放心了
As long as you're all right.
我打给你是因为
I were just ringing because
我一直在想那个女的
I was thinking about that woman, you know,
霍普沃斯太太
that wife of that Hepworth
因非法持有 什么来着 地♥西♥泮♥吧
that you arrested for illegal possession of, what were it,
被你逮捕的那个 今天我正好参加互助会
diazepam? Anyway, I've got a group session today at the mission,
就突然想到了她 所以跟你说一声
so I just thought about her and thought it was worth mentioning.
你要是刚好去找她或和她通电♥话♥
If you happened to see her or you wanted to ring her.
如果她需要我们 可以把会里的电♥话♥给她
If she wanted to get in touch, you could give her the number,
或者把我的号♥码给她
or give her my number.
或者让她直接来也行
Or just tell her to pop in, maybe. Yeah.
管好你自己 别人的事
Or alternatively, you could shove your misplaced do-gooding
就别操心了
up your arse.
其实还有件事儿
Well... I hope... That's what I wanted to talk to you about...
其实...
..Also. In fact, er...
尼尔昨晚回来了
Neil got back last night,
看样子你和他谈过了
and obviously you and him had had a conversation,
他说你说...
and he said that you said
贝琪死前的情况
there were things that I never knew
我根本
about what happened
不了解
before Becky died. Er...
但我们已经
Anyway, we've made it...
和瑞安说明白了 我们不会
We've made it clear to Ryan this morning that we are not...
不会再带他去探视他父亲了
We're not happy taking him any more.
抱歉 凯瑟琳
And I am sorry, Catherine.
我不能失去你这个朋友
I can't stand it when we're not friends.
我讨厌这种状态 抱歉
I hate it. And I'm sorry.
- 稍等 - 对不起
- Hang on. - I am sorry.
你在这儿站了一晚吗
Have you been standing there all night?
手里拿的什么玩意儿 尸体吗
What have you got in there? Body parts?
备用制♥服♥ 要上交的
Oh, spare uniform, all to be handed in.
我周三约了局长喝茶 你也过来
Then, come Wednesday, I'm having tea with the Chief Con,
周四你就能跟我说再见了
and Thursday, you can all kiss my ample arse goodbye.
行 好吧
Right. Well...
碰到乔安娜 我会转告她的
..If and when I speak to that Joanna, I'll tell her.
你听明白我说的了吧
Have you heard what I've said?
是的
Yeah.
我爱你 我真的很抱歉
I love you, and I'm sorry.
瑞安去学校了吗
Has he gone to school all right?
你确定他去了
Has he definitely gone to school?
当然
Yeah. What...
你啥意思
What do you mean?
他没偷偷去利兹
He's not secretly heading to Leeds
- 去法庭见那个人♥渣♥吧 - 没有
- to see that wanker in court? - Oh, right. No, no. Er...
我保证
No...
他骑车去学校了
He set off on his bike.
和我一同出的门
He left the flat same time as me.
那就好
Right.
我就觉得很奇怪 那个变♥态♥
I just thought it sounded odd, the twisted fuck
- 叫他去法庭见他 - 我也这么觉得
- asking him to go and see him in court. - I did. I did!
还有蹦极
And the bungee-jumping.
什么蹦极
What bungee-jumping?
列车即将驶入一号♥站台
The train now approaching Platform 1
此次列车将于8点33分到达约克 途径利兹
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表