剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
- 他应该就在这附近 - 你怎么知道的
- And he's 'round here somewhere. - How do you know?
他想叫瑞安和他一起去马尔贝拉
He wanted Ryan to go to Marbella with him.
他昨晚就在试图说服他
It's what he was cajoling him into doing last night.
慢着
Hang on.
罗伊斯想把瑞安带去马尔贝拉吗
Royce were going to take Ryan to Marbella with him?
是的 但是
Yeah, and then... Yeah.
他不愿意去 可想而知
He won't go, of course.
他非常坚定地说
He's very adamant he wouldn't
他不会跟他去任何地方 我相信他
have gone anywhere with him, and I believe him.
因此 他会变得愤怒
So he's going to be angry.
会变得比原来更为
And he's going to be even more desperate and dangerous
绝望和危险
than he would have been, anyway.
瑞安没有告诉他我们在这吧
Ryan didn't tell him we were here, did he?
我今天意识到了一些事情
I realised something today.
什么
What?
什么
What?
或许我不该对他们见面如此大惊小怪
Maybe I shouldn't have been so frightened of him meeting him.
或许这始终是
It was always something he'd probably
他想做的事情
want to do at some point.
或许我该对他
Maybe I should have had more...
更有信心 而不是
..Faith in him not to be...
关心则乱
..Taken in by him.
我猜我只是害怕
I suppose I was just frightened that he'd,
他会像他一样
he'd be like him.
害怕他最终会喜欢上了他
That he'd turn out like him.
但他并没有
But he's just not, is he?
抛开他所有的错 他只是
For all his faults, he's just...
他
He's...
他只是个...
He's just...
快乐的...
He's just a happy...
情绪稳定的...
Well-adjusted...
普普通通的孩子
Pretty flippin' normal kid.
我以为...
And I suppose he...
他必须亲眼看见...
Just needed to go and have a look at him for his own...
只有这样
I don't know.
他才会明白他们不一样
Just so he'd know for himself that he wasn't like him.
今晚住这吗
Are you stopping?
嗯 好
Can do, yeah.
明天就是最后一天了
Last day tomorrow.
三十年了 对吗
30 years, eh?
没错
Yeah.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
赫布登
Hebden.
做什么
What for?
买♥♥蛋糕
Cake.
带给大家
For all.
就你一个人吗
On your own?
那是个蛋糕店
It's a cake shop.
你知道海登克斯也能买♥♥到蛋糕吧
You do know that you can buy cake in Hebdenx?
知道 不过和梅伯里的不一样
Yeah, but not like Mayberry's, though.
你还会回来的 对吗
You will be back, though, won't you, though?
一点钟左右
For, say, one o'clock, though?
乔伊斯 现在九点一刻了
Joyce, it's quarter past nine.
是 可我又不知道你的日程
Yeah, well, I don't know what's on your agenda, do I?
有什么事吗
Anyway, why?
也许到时候 有另一个蛋糕
Because there might be another cake, a bigger cake,
一个更大的蛋糕
or something, at that time.
还有为某人准备的节目呢
And a bit of a presentation happening here for someone.
也许局长会做些
That the Chief Con might have gone out of his way to insist
他特意坚持的事
that he wanted to be at, for instance.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
OK, well...
我看看怎么安排
I'll see how I'm fixed.
你好 温妮
Hiya, Winnie.
了解到什么了
What do you know?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hiya.
需要叫救护车吗
Do you need an ambulance?
不用
No.
我感觉你需要
I think you need an ambulance.
请你把刀轻轻地推过来
I want you to nudge that knife towards me. Gently.
你以为我会伤害你吗
You think I'm going to hurt ya?
我不会的
I'm not going to hurt you.
如果你不照做 我可能会伤害你
No, but I might hurt you if you don't do like I say.
就现在
Now!
你被捕了 明白吗
You're under arrest, do you understand?
你因逃脱合法羁押被捕
I'm arresting you for escaping lawful custody.
你可以保持...
You don't have to say...
你拿这些相簿做什么
What are you doing with those albums?
我想看看贝琪
I were looking at Becky...
和瑞安
And Ryan.
你可以保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但若你审讯时拒绝回答庭审相关问题
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention
可能对你的辩护不利
when questioned something that you later rely on in court.
你所说的话将作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
他们就坐在桌子旁边
They were just sitting in there, on a table.
好像在等我
Like they were waiting for me.
你怎么弄成这样了
What have you done to yourself?
我扭伤了脚踝...
Bust me ankle...
还扭伤了手腕 流了点血
Knackered me wrist, lost a bit of blood, but, you know,
不过 无所谓了
don't matter.
你吃药了吗
You taken something?
借了你几片止痛药
Borrowed a couple of your painkillers.
代号♥零
Code zero.
代号♥零
Code zero.
警号♥9675 请求获取定位
Officer 9675. Trying to get a location.
挂掉对讲机 斯莱奇 贝蒂 跟我走
Off the phones! Sledge, Betty, you're with me.
已定位成功 汉英格罗伊德大街...
Location established. Hangingroyd Street...
你怎么受的伤
How'd you get those injuries?
这不重要
Don't matter how I got 'em.
你需要救护车
I think you need an ambulance.
我给你叫一辆 汤米
I think I should call you an ambulance, Tommy.
我不用救护车
I don't want an ambulance.
救护车已出发 预计十分钟后到达
Ambulance despatched. ETA ten minutes.
谁协助你逃离法庭的 汤米
Who helped you to escape from court, Tommy?
是达利乌斯·尼采维奇吗
Was it Darius Knezevic?
八年前...
Darius Knezevic...
达利乌斯·尼采维奇谋杀了加里·贾科斯基
Murdered Gary Gaggoski eight years ago.
我在现场 亲眼看他动的手
I were there. I saw it. I saw everything he did to him.
我为他撒了谎
I've lied for him,
他却背弃了承诺 天杀的
but he's pissed on his side of the bargain, so fuck him.
你得把这些公之于众
I need you to tell that to people.
告诉警♥察♥
To your people.
他怎么背弃承诺了
Pissed on his side of the bargain how?
- 所以你才来这吗 - 加里·贾科斯基
- That why you're here? - Gary Gaggoski.
你听好了 都记下来
You need to be listening and you need to remember all this.
你可以自己告诉他们 亲爱的
You can tell 'em yourself, love.
我已经死定了...
Oh, I'm dead meat, me...
你能记住吗
Will you remember?
加里·贾科斯基
Gary Gaggoski.
你为什么死定了 汤米
Why are you telling me you're dead meat, Tommy?
汤米
Tommy.
9675 支援即将到达
9675, backup are on their way.
约五分钟后
ETA five minutes.
你知道吗 你外孙常来谢菲尔德
You know your lad's been visiting me...
和我见面
In Sheffield.
- 这有什么关系吗 - 没什么
- What's that got to do with anything? - Nothing.
跟你聊点别的
Telling you summat else now.
- 他一直来见我 - 我知道
- He'd been visiting me. - Yeah, I know. I know.
- 全都知道 - 不可能
- Know all about it. - No, you don't.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表