剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
- 据我所知没有 - 你现在要做什么
- Not that I know of. - What are you doing now?
我要去接被理查德丢下的瑞安
I'm going to pick Ryan up from where Richard's dumped him.
带上你的无线电和辣椒喷雾
Take your radio. Take your PAVA spray.
无论如何都不要回家
Do not go back to your house under any circumstances.
请问水房♥酒吧在哪里
Hey. Where's the Waterhouse bar?
从这下楼
It's just down the stairs.
- 右转 然后穿过隔壁房♥间 - 谢谢
- Turn right, then through to the next room. - Thanks.
你不会就是理查德·艾伦吧
Oh, you're not Richard Allan, are you?
是的 我是
I am. Yeah.
有人给你留了消息 叫达利乌斯
We had a message for you from...Darius?
他说很抱歉 他来不了了
To say sorry, but he's not going to make it.
请你跟他联络重新安排时间
He said to get in touch so you can reschedule.
能明白吗
Does that make sense?
是的 那就...
Yeah, that's, er...
好的 多谢
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么事
Now what?
他取消了会面 他不在这
He's cancelled. He's not here.
很好 所以你最好赶快回家
Right. Well, I'd get home pretty damn fast if I was you
并且祈祷瑞恩还在家里
and pray Ryan's still there.
我觉得那...
I think that's, er...
- 今晚的新闻头条... - 你好
- The news headlines tonight... - Yeah?
我试着联♥系♥瑞恩 但他没接电♥话♥
Trying to get hold of our Ryan, but he's not answering his phone.
你能让他来接电♥话♥吗
Can you put him on?
- ..一名杀人凶手... - 等下
- ..And a convicted murderer... - Hold on.
兼性犯罪者 于今天下午 从大利兹刑事法♥院♥
...and sex offender escaped from Greater Leeds Crown Court
逃脱
this afternoon.
等等
Hang on.
瑞安
Ryan?
瑞安
Ryan!
怎么回事
What's going on?
- 他一定是溜走了 - 溜走了
- Oh, he must have gone. - Gone?
我之前锁上的门被打开了 所以...
Well, I locked this door, and it's unlocked now, so...
好吧 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
他肯定在我上楼换衣服时就跑了
When I went up to get changed, he must have gone.
我叫他不要乱跑 我让你盯着他
I told him to stay put. I asked you to keep an eye on him!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
- 我又不是保姆 - 你什么都不是
- I am not a baby-sitter. - You're not anything.
你只是个满腔怨愤 无为无能 傻里傻气的
You're just a pissed-up, lightweight, empty-headed...
- 够了 出去 - 不可能
- Right. Get out. - ..Noo-noo.
- 他在哪里 - 我哪知道
- Where is he? - You know as much as me.
你知道这事有多严重吗
Do you know how serious this is?
9675呼叫控制中心
9675 to Control.
9675请讲
9675, go ahead.
我已经到达目的地了
I've arrived at the location.
瑞安不在这里 似乎没人知道他的下落
Ryan isn't here. Nobody seems to know where he is.
能否请所有人协助搜寻
Could everybody be on the lookout for him?
他穿着榆树中学的校服和蓝色羽绒服
He's in an Elm Wood Academy uniform and a blue puffer jacket.
最后出现于一个已知地址
Last seen at a known address.
这是一次缜密的逃跑计划
This was a highly organised escape.
汤米·李·罗伊斯和赫布登布里奇及周边地区
Tommy Lee Royce has strong links to Hebden Bridge
着极强的关联
and the surrounding areas,
所以请公众保持警惕
so I'd like to ask members of the public to be on the lookout
一旦目击立刻向专案组报告
and to report any sightings to the incident room.
我们认为嫌犯极具危险性
It's important not to approach the suspect,
千万不要靠近
who we believe may be dangerous,
马上报♥警♥
but to call the police immediately.
- 要关掉吗 - 如果你有
- Shall I switch it off? - If you
任何关于汤米·李·罗伊斯的线索
have any information about Tommy Lee Royce...
- 还是看看当地新闻 - 别动
- Or do you want to see if it's on t'local news? - Leave it.
我还想向汤米·李·罗伊斯直接喊话
I'd also like to appeal directly to Tommy Lee Royce...
..去警♥察♥局自首
..To surrender himself to a police station
或者联络专案组...
or call the incident room, where Officer...
安
Ann!
安
Ann!
是谁
Who is it?
瑞安
Ryan.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
- 谁跟你一起 - 就我自己
- Who have you got with you? - Nobody!
凯瑟琳知道你在这吗
Does Catherine know where you are?
没人抓到他
No-one's taken him.
是他自己离开的
He's left off his own bat
- 因为他一开始就不想来 - 喂
- because he never wanted to be here in t'first place. - Yeah?
如果你在找瑞安的话 他在我们这
If you're looking for our Ryan, he's here.
他刚刚出现在我们家门口
He just turned up on our doorstep.
- 虚惊一场 我们找到他了 - 他在哪里
- False alarm. We've found him. - Where is he?
笨蛋 他在丹尼尔家
Pillock. He's at Daniel's.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
没人要我
No-one else wants me.
我可以用睡袋打地铺
I can sleep on the floor in my sleeping bag.
再去克莱尔和尼尔家把东西拿过来
Get my stuff from Clare and Neil's.
不会太占地方
It won't take up much room.
你是要去内夫家住吗
You're staying at Nev's, apparently.
- 是吗 - 是这样吗
- Am I? - Is he?
是 他愿意为你们提供住宿
Yeah. He's offered to put you all up.
好的
Oh, right.
但之后呢 因为她不想让我住在家里
But after? Cos she doesn't want me living at home,
你家这么大 所以我能搬过来吗
and you've got all this space, so...can I?
你为什么认为在这里
What makes you think you'd be any more welcome here
会比在家更受欢迎
than you are at home,
如果你要去拜访那个混♥蛋♥的话
if you're choosing to go visiting that prick?
我知道这很复杂
I get it's...complicated.
- 但他毕竟是我爸 所以- 是吗
- But he's me dad, so... - Yeah? Is it?
要不再直白点说
Shall I uncomplicate it for you?
想不想听听你口中的爹对我♥干♥了啥
Shall I tell you what your dad did to me?
- 我不听 - 这时候又不想听了
- No. - Oh, do you not want to hear that?
我早就知道我爸虐待我妈了
I know it was an abusive relationship with me mum.
- 我都知道 - 我不是在说关系 瑞安
- I get all that. - We're not talking about relationships, Ryan.
他是个精神病 无法处理与人的关系
He's a psychopath. He's incapable of relationships.
他只爱他自己
The only relationship he's got is with himself
他天生就是个脑残
inside his crippled little head.
他对你妈 对我 都同样残忍♥
What he did to your mum was no nicer than what he did to me.
他强♥奸♥了她
He raped her.
侵犯了她
He violated her.
他毁了她
He traumatised her.
那些低智愚蠢 有辱人格的话
He probably said the same imbecilic, degrading,
你♥爸♥肯定也没少对你妈说吧
humiliating things to her that he said to me.
他无尽的PUA让你妈深感内疚
He made her feel so wrong in herself
最后只能选择自杀
that ending her life became a desirable option.
- 你知不知道那种感觉有多痛苦 - 安
- Can you even start to imagine what that might feel like? - Ann...
- 他那时才十六岁 - 但他发誓他爱她
..He's 16. Yeah, well, he says he loved her,
所以背后可能比你想的要复杂
so it might be more complicated than you think.
他就是个精神病
He's a psychopath.
爱只不过是他完美利用别人的弱点
All love means to him is a weakness in other people
好进行无休止的PUA
that he can use to exploit them with.
他逼迫她和他发♥生♥关♥系♥
He forced her to have sex with him
可她心里想的只有回家
when all she wanted to do was go home.
你以为让她怀孕是为了什么 不就是欺辱她
He impregnated her to humiliate her,
贬低她 PUA她 甚至拿孩子来威胁她嘛
to belittle her, to degrade her, to terrify her.
你在他眼里什么都不是
You weren't wanted.
从头到尾就没人在乎过你
You were very big-time, seriously not wanted.
所有人都觉得你晦气的很
You were a headfuck for everyone concerned.
这不就是那个混♥蛋♥的目的嘛
And that's exactly what that piece of shit wanted.
凯瑟琳为你做了那么多 你都视而不见吗
Have you any idea what Catherine did for you,
你知不知道后果有多严重
how massive that was?
你外公当初就是忍♥不了才离开这个家的
Your grandad walked out cos he couldn't stand it.
他也不跟你外婆说话了 因为他也受不了
He wouldn't speak to her cos he couldn't stand it either.
他们还在背后指指点点 "快去收♥容♥所♥吧
And they were all going, "Oh, put it in care.
送给别人养吧 干脆让福利机构接盘算了
"Put it up for adoption. Let social services have it."
- 安 - 只有你外婆 她严词拒绝了
- Ann! - She wouldn't. She refused.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表