剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
你开玩笑
You're joking.
别害怕
Show no fear.
你都走这么远了
You've come this far.
我就送你到这
So I'm going to drop you at this place,
然后周一来接你
and I'm going to pick you up on Monday.
如果到时候... 你没接到男孩
If you haven't got the boy by then...
你就得自己走了
you're going to have to go without him.
我会接到他的 我会的
I'll have him. I'll have him.
你还要解决那个小麻烦吗
And you'll have sorted out your little bit of business?
嗯
Aye.
是什么呢
What is it?
不会是那个女警♥察♥吧
It's not that policewoman, is it?
能给我搞把枪吗
Can you get me a gun?
你去看闭路电视
You go look at the CCTV.
我毫不意外
I wouldn't be surprised
他们挑起这次事端
if it was them that kicked off this fight,
是为了转移警方注意力 看这个人...
this distraction. And if it was them, then this one...
当我们因爱兰女尸案 在追捕一个家伙时
I saw him in a car when we were arresting a lad over the death
我在车里看见他了
of that girl in them flats up in Elland.
我百分百确定是他
I'm fairly 100% sure it was him.
我认出他了 很久之前 我肯定
I recognised him. I must have arrested him for something
因为某事抓过他
in the dim and distant past.
如果真是他
And if it is him, then
我们就有办法对付尼采维奇了
there's something to do with the Knezevics,
因为刑事侦缉处认为他就是公♥寓♥案背后的
because that's who CID thinks is behind that business
那个人 我知道背后有人策划
at the flat. I know someone who's working on it.
说明这事是有组织的
Which means it is organised,
罗伊斯很可能有枪
and Royce may well have access to a firearm.
不过好消息是...
But the good news is...
我拿到了登记号♥
I took the registration number.
他们开的是小本♥田♥
Little Honda they were driving.
注册地址肯定不对
Won't be registered to the right address,
不过自动车牌识别系统可能有记录
but it might trigger a couple of ANPR sites.
说不定你能追上他们
You might be able to catch up with them that way.
你孙子在13:34给你发的信息
So, your grandson texted you these images at 13.34.
从利兹到哈里法克斯坐火车要多久
How long does it take to get a train from Leeds to Halifax?
三十分钟吗
30 minutes?
我来开车
I'll drive.
我们才不要拿那些钱
We are not going picking that fucking money up.
我们要
We are.
出来
Out.
倒数第三个
It's the third one from the bottom.
直接敲门 赫尔沃耶会让你进去
Just knock on, and Hrvoje will let you in.
谁
Who?
住在那里的家伙 没事儿的
Fella that lives there. It's fine.
你想要的一切 他都能帮你搞定
Anything you need, he'll sort you out.
- 我怎么联♥系♥你 - 不需要
- How do I contact you? - You don't.
通过他就行
Through him.
赫尔沃耶 如果需要的话
Hrvoje. If you need to.
但为了你自己 最好不要
But ideally you don't, for your own sake.
一周后你就会在马尔贝拉
A week from now, you'll be in Marbella,
你和你儿子
you and your boy,
有说有笑 好吗
laughing your socks off, all right?
但是汤米
But Tommy...
这个
This...
和这个女警的恩怨
..Business with this policewoman.
说实话 我觉得不妥当
I'm going to be honest, I don't think it's a good idea.
你即将和儿子开启新生活
You're going to get this new life with your boy.
如果你解决了那个女警 就像
If you fix that policewoman, all sorts of shit
捅了马蜂窝 我可就难受了
is going to kick in, and it makes me uncomfortable.
我觉得
I think...
你应该放手
..You should let it go.
我们做的决定一直很明智
We've been really clever with all this.
你都出来了
You're out.
要是做那样的蠢事
You do something crazy like that...
谁知道会发生什么
..Can't guarantee what happens.
确实 但
Yeah, but...
报复这个贱♥货♥
..Getting even with this bitch
和去马尔贝拉一样重要
is as important as getting to Marbella.
是吗
Is it?
真的吗
Really?
你说真的吗
Is it really?
行吧
Ok.
那么
Well...
你的计划是什么 打算怎么做
So what's the plan? How are you going to do it?
我会找到她
I'm going to find her.
跟踪她
I'm going to follow her.
等待时机
I'm going to bide my time.
伺机行动
I'm...going to look for an opportunity.
但如果我有枪 那就如有神助
But it'd sure as shit help if I had a gun.
- 我可没枪 - 不 你有
I don't have guns. Yes, you do.
我需要的时候会用 但我可不会存着
I use them as and when. I don't keep them in stock.
那就给我搞一把
So get me one.
不行
No.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我的事情都处理好了
I saw to my side of things.
无懈可击
Beautifully.
不折不扣
To the letter.
克里斯·欧克斯利的一切无♥耻♥行径
All that barefaced shit about Chris Oxley.
没错 我也是
Yeah, so have I.
但这不行
But this? No.
你知道我还要解决个人恩怨
You knew I had a bit of business to sort out.
我可不知道还包括那个女警
I didn't know that involved fixing that policewoman.
行吧
Right.
这可不妙
Well, this in't good.
算了
All right.
好吧
Ok.
那么
Well...
你把该做的做了
..You do what you have to do.
我建议你不要
I'm advising you not to.
我请求你不要
I'm asking you not to.
但汤米 我不会和你争
But I'm not going to fall out with you, Tommy.
你做该做的 但是没有枪
You do what you have to do. But there's no guns.
我需要现金
I need some cash.
赫尔沃耶会给你现金 我没有
Hrvoje will give you cash. I don't carry it.
兄弟 谢了
Thanks, buddy.
没关系 汤米
No problem, Tommy.
周一 是吧
Monday, yeah?
我会准备好的
I'll be ready.
该死
Fuck.
我要进来吗
Am I coming in?
当然
Sure.
达利乌斯让我在这里歇脚
Darius says I'm stopping here.
没错
Sure.
要喝啤酒吗
You want beer?
烟草
Tobacco.
我睡哪里
Where am I sleeping?
茶
Tea.
我需要一部手♥机♥
I need a phone.
我只是煮饭的
I make food.
没错
Yeah.
但我需要你给我弄部手♥机♥
But I need you to get me a telephone.
好
Sure.
不是
No.
你给我弄部手♥机♥
You get me telephone.
行
Sure.
今天 你看电视 洗澡 吃饭
You watch telly, take a shower, eat food.
明天 就有手♥机♥了
Tomorrow, telephone.
这破地方有网没
Have you even got fucking Wi-Fi?
有
Yes.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表