剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Even though there's nothing wrong with the deck...
她姐姐换了新的木地板
Her sister's got some.
扎伊纳布姨妈吗 太酷了
Auntie Zainab? Cool!
- 水龙头里有水 - 什么
- There is water in the tap, you know. - What?
- 没什么 - 尝起来不一样
- Nothing. - Yeah, but it doesn't taste t'same.
不可能 水都是
It does! It's water. It tastes exactly the...
一样的
..Same...
太好了
Great! Mm-hm.
克莱尔和尼尔 不是吧
Clare and Neil? No way.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
我不知道 我还没想好
I don't know. I haven't decided yet.
或许...
Could it be...
不是他们
Well, not them?
有人冒用了他们的名字
Somebody using their names for some reason?
- 我不知道 - 我想过 但不是
- I don't know. - Yeah, well, I wondered that, but no.
他们每次见面都在星期六 正好在我工作时
Every visit's coincided with when I've been working Saturdays,
巧合太多就不是巧合 肯定是他们
so, no, it'd be too much of a coincidence. It's them.
这家伙下周还要出庭
You know, and this is the bloke that's up in court
因为另一件谋杀案 克莱尔心知肚明
next week for another murder, and Clare knows that.
我们还聊过这事
We've even talked about it.
去问她
Ask her.
不 不 我不会问他们任何人任何事
No. No, I'm not going to ask any of them anything.
我会观察 去看
I'm going to watch them. I'm going to observe.
等到周六 我会跟着他们
And come Saturday, I'm going to follow 'em,
然后... 我不知道 我不知道
and...I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你躲不开他们的
You can't avoid 'em.
你说得对 我确实躲不开他们
Well, I can't avoid 'em, you're right.
她就住在这 还有 她给我打电♥话♥
She's in there. She rang me, and that's another saga.
说他和那个该死的足球老师吵了一架
He's had a spat with his bloody games teacher
然后被球队开除了
and got himself chucked off his football team.
是那个李·罗伊斯会在下周
Is that that Gary Gackowski murder
出庭的加里·贾科斯基谋杀案吗
Royce is in court for next week?
对 怎么了 你知道什么
Yeah. Why? What do you know about it?
哦 只是这正是我在研究的事
Oh, it's just...something I'm working on.
明天有时间吗
You're around tomorrow?
我在上班 但是我可以有
Well, I'm working, but I can be.
怎么了
Why?
见一面
Want to meet up?
喝杯茶或怎么的
For a cup of tea or something.
好好地...
Catch up...
...聊一聊
...Properly.
可以
Yeah, can do.
快 去睡觉
Come on. Bed.
嗨
Hiya.
你怎么么还没睡觉
Why aren't you in bed?
还有五分钟就十一点了 他明天还得上学
It's five to 11. He's got school tomorrow.
我因为一件我没干过的事
I've been kicked off t'football team
被踢出球队了
for something I didn't even do.
- 然后你就把你卧室砸烂了 - 是的
- So I understand, and then you trashed your bedroom. - He did, yeah.
但我们已经基本整理好了
But we've tidied most of it up now, so...
是吗 那挺好
Oh, have you? Oh, good.
这能让他上一课 是件好事
Well, that'll teach him. That's a good message.
砸烂卧室 然后你的克莱尔阿姨
Trash your bedroom and your Auntie Clare'll
- 会替你收拾干净 - 我帮他
- tidy it up for you. - I helped him
是因为他冷静下来还道歉了
because he calmed down and then he apologised.
所以到底怎么回事
So, what's happened, then?
- 是海普沃斯 他就是个垃圾 - 拜托
- Hepworth. He's a twat. - Oh, swearing!
如果我早晨给贝恩斯先生打电♥话♥
So if I ring Mr Baines in the morning
和他约下时间
and if I ask for an appointment with him,
给他解释你为什么和海普沃斯先生吵了一架
we explain what's happened, that you've had a spat
这就是你的辩解
with Mr Hepworth, that's going to be your defence, is it?
他是个垃圾
He's a twat?
他开车追我们的自行车
He's chased us in his car, on us bikes.
- 然后把我踢出了球队 - 毫无原因
- And then he's chucked me off t'team. - For nothing? - Yeah.
塞斯克喊了句 你做过了吗 先生
Cesco shouted, "Have you had your oats, sir?"
这就是一切的起因 但...
which is what started it, but...
- 就这样 - 没说别的
- Yeah. - And nothing else was said?
其实
Yeah... Well, yeah,
还说了很多别的 但我不是起头的那个
quite a lot else was said, but I didn't start it.
这决不是我起的头
I DEFINITELY didn't start it.
我现在没法想这件事 去睡觉吧
I can't think about this now. Go to bed.
- 但是 - 去睡觉
- Yeah, but... - Bed.
拿上你的东西
Come on, you get your stuff.
- 我开车送你回家 - 没事 我能走回去
- I'll drive you home. - It's OK. I can walk.
行啊
All right.
行吧
Right, OK. Well,
爱你 我走了
I'll love you and leave you.
还有半份木莎卡
There's half a moussaka in there,
热热就行
just wants warming up.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 她不能自己走回去 天都黑了 - 没事
- Can't walk home on her own! It's dark. - It's fine.
就在街角
It's only round the corner.
上个山而已
And up the hill.
外面有醉鬼
Drunks will be out.
过得不好
You had a bad day?
没 今天挺安静
No, it's been very quiet.
我还能把我的文书补完
I've been able to catch up on my paperwork.
到家了给我发短♥信♥
Text me when you get in.
行
Right.
晚安
Night-night.
- 再见 亲爱的 - 再见 晚安
- Ta-ta, love. - Bye. Night-night.
姥姥 谁把你惹火了
Well, who's rattled your cage, Grandmother?
去睡觉
Bed.
比赛九点开始 他冷静下来了 晚安
我就来拿点水喝
Just getting some water.
你在抽烟
You're smoking?
抽烟有害健康
It's bad for you, smoking.
我知道
So I believe.
你为啥生气
Why are you in a funny mood?
我没有
I'm not.
你要是去了喜马拉雅...
What will I do if you do go off in that...
...我该怎么办
...Thing to the Himalayas?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想怎么做
What would you like to do?
和你一起
Come with you.
你才不想和我一起玩 你十六岁
You don't want to be hanging out with me. You're 16.
我让他滚 但...
I told him to shove his team up his arse. But...
...那是在他说那些
...That were only after he started talking to me
我就是个小屁孩之后的事
like I was about six.
啊 就像我说的你想回队的话
Yeah, well, like I say, let's sort it out tomorrow
我们明天来解决这个问题
if you want to get back on the team.
你想回去吗
Do you want to get back on the team?
当然
Yeah.
要是他不是那样的混♥蛋♥就更好了
Be better if he weren't such a dickhead, though.
混♥蛋♥们就是生活中的现实
Well, dickheads are a fact of life.
哪都有混♥蛋♥
Anywhere you look, there'll be a dickhead.
最好习惯一点
Better get used to it.
晚安
Night-night.
晚安
Night-night.
爱你
Love you.
诀窍是 想办法用聊天的方式避开他们...
The trick is to negotiate your way around 'em...
...甚至让他们意识不到你认为他们是混♥蛋♥
...Without 'em even realising you think they are a dickhead.
对
Yeah.
然后君子报仇十年不晚
And then revenge is a dish best served cold.
给你准备好了
I've got it all ready for you.
我出去一下
Just popping out for a sec.
费萨尔
Faisal!
嗨
Hiya.
有时间么
Have you got five minutes?
我觉得他要杀了我 我觉得
I thought he was going to kill me. I think, one day,
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表