剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
不 我不记得说过这种话
No. I don't remember saying anything like that.
我可不这样认为
I don't think so.
为什么艾比会编造这种话呢
Why would Abi make something like that up?
我可能 讲过这种
I may...have said things that could be...
让她误解的话
..Interpreted in that way.
和有心理疾病的人同居不容易
Living with someone with mental health problems
这无可争议
isn't easy, and I don't think anybody could dispute that.
我 我可能只是在
But I was probably just...just...
宣泄内心情绪而已
Just getting things off my chest.
罗伯
Rob...
是你杀了乔安娜吗
..Did you kill Joanna?
- 没有 - 你打过她吗
No. Did you attack her?
没有
No.
你曾经打过她吗
Have you ever attacked her?
我没有
I didn't do this.
你曾经打过她吗
Have you ever attacked her?
罗伯 我给你看张照片
I'm going to show you a photograph, Rob.
行
Ok.
你能确定这是你的厨房♥吗
Can you confirm for me that that's your kitchen?
- 可以吗 - 可以
- Yes? - Yes.
那些是你的椅子 对吧
And those are your chairs, correct?
对的
Correct, yeah.
你可以看到
You can see that this is
这张椅子跟第一张照片中的相同
the same chair as in the first photograph.
你能看到房♥梁下面 前倾的那把椅子那儿的
And can you see that mark, under the top rail,
那个印迹吗 能看到吗
where we've tilted the chair forward? Can you see?
是的
Er, yeah.
这是那个印迹放大后的照片
This is an enlarged image of that mark.
罗伯 你能描述一下你看到的东西吗
Can you describe to me, Rob, what we're looking at there?
这是个带血的
It's a fingerprint...
指纹
..In blood.
我们今天早上从实验室拿到了
We've had the lab result back this morning...
指纹和血迹的检测报告
..Both of the fingerprint and the blood.
那是乔安娜的血
That's Joanna's blood.
而指纹和你右手的中指吻合
And the fingerprint is a match to your middle right finger.
血迹分♥析♥师告诉我们 那个指纹
The blood analyst is telling us that that particular print
只可能在血液未干时才能形成
could only have been made when the blood was still wet.
罗伯 你能解释一下指纹是怎么来的吗
Can you explain to me, Rob, how that got there?
- 罗伯 - 是
- Rob. - Yeah.
你能跟我解释一下 你的指纹
Can you explain to me how Joanna's blood -
为何会留在尚未干涸的
blood that was fresh when the fingerprint was made -
乔安娜的血上
might have your fingerprint in it?
我们
We...
我们有一段
We had a very...
非常困难的关系 有的时候
..Difficult relationship, and sometimes...
是的 但她试着保持耐心
Yeah. But... She'd try the patience of a saint.
而我通常也不是个暴♥力♥的人
And I'm not a violent person, normally.
我没有
I did not...
没有
..Not...
我没有杀她
I...I didn't kill her.
我明天看完牙后可以回来
So I can come back tomorrow afterwards,
但我的脸会是僵的
but my face will all be numb...
我说话可能会这样
..And I might be talking like this.
没关系 我们能搞定
No, you're fine. We'll manage.
- 我讨厌补牙 - 但星期五别迟到
- I hate fillings. - But don't be late on Friday.
嘿 费萨尔
Hey, Faisal.
他俩是不是来检查过性病
In't this them two lads that came in here with that STI?
他们被指控非法拘禁楼上
They've been charged with false imprisonment
公♥寓♥里的那个女孩 那个死了的女孩
of that girl from that flat up here, that girl that died.
- 丹尼埃尔·沃姆斯利 - 是的 是他们
- Danielle Womersley. - It is. It's them.
这可不是好事
That's not nice.
还涉嫌洗钱
And money-laundering...
还帮助那个汤米·李·罗伊斯越狱
..And helping that Tommy Lee Royce bloke escape.
老天啊 回头见
Jesus H Christ. See ya!
我什么时候能拿回我的游戏机
Will I get my games console back?
抓到他之前是没可能了
Not till they've caught him.
至于之后 我也不知道
And then...I don't know.
他会知道是我告的密吗
Will he know it was me who squealed on him?
找出他下落的
There's any number of
方法有很多种
ways they could have worked out where he was.
但现在也不重要了 他跑了
Anyway, it don't matter now, does it? He's gone.
无影无踪
Legged it.
他想让我和他一起去马尔贝拉
He wanted me to go to Marbella with him.
他说我们到那之后
Said this fella could sort
有个家伙可以帮我们搞定一切
us out with everything when we get there.
哪个家伙
What fella?
我跟他说我不想去
I told him I didn't want to go.
是吗
Did you?
是的 我为什么要去
Yeah. Why would I?
你有和重案组提过马尔贝拉的事吗
Did you tell the major incident team about this Marbella thing?
- 提过 - 你说不想去之后他是什么反应
- Yeah. - And how'd he take it when you said you didn't want to go?
他要我再想想
Said to think about it.
是吗
Did he?
我不可能和他一起去的
I never would have gone with him.
我有点可怜他
I feel sorry for him,
但我不可能和他一起逃跑的
but there's no way I'd have gone on t'run with him.
昨晚你去的时候 克莱尔非常生气
Clare was really upset last night when you went.
我想她和尼尔应该正在冷战
I don't think her and Neil are speaking now.
我以为他们会去马略卡度假
Thought they were going to Majorca on this jolly.
你不去 没有人会去的
No-one's going to go without you.
昨晚 当我说我爱你时
You know, last night, when I said I loved you and you said,
你问我为什么说这个
"What's brought this on?"
是的
Yeah.
安之前在对我发火
Ann'd had a go at me.
安吗
Ann?
在她家里 她很生气 然后说了一些关于
At their house. She was pissed, but she said stuff about how,
我生下来时没人想要我之类的话
when I was born, nobody wanted me.
- 她为什么说这些 - 除了你没人想要我
- What was she saying that for? - Nobody except you.
- 但她为什么说这些 - 因为她生气了
- But why's she saying that? - Cos she was pissed.
但她为什么要提这事
Yeah, but why'd she get on to that?
因为她知道我去看他很生气
Cos she was angry because of me seeing me...him.
但她一直在说一件事
But she was banging on about how...
- 她认为你是个大善人 - 是吗
- You know she thinks the sun shines out your arse. - Well, yeah.
她一直在说
She was banging on about how,
在我还是婴儿时 别人都躲得很远
when I was a baby, you looked after me
而你是如何照顾我的
and everyone else ran a mile.
包括我的祖父 丹尼尔叔叔
Me grandad, me Uncle Daniel.
但我一想 克莱尔没有离开
But then I thought, Clare didn't.
从我记事时起 克莱尔就一直在我身边
Clare's always been there, ever since I can remember.
是的
Yeah.
那是因为她没有处可去
Only cos she'd got nowhere else to go.
而不是因为她有多高尚
I don't think it was a question of ethics.
我觉得更多的是因为她想要戒酒
I think it were more to do with trying to stay on the wagon.
但她确实在我身边
Yeah, but she was there.
她一直都在
She was always there.
从我记事时起 她就一直都在
She's always been there, as long as I can remember.
所以你不能和她闹掰
So you can't fall out with her,
不能因为我
not because of me.
茶壶里还有茶
There's still tea in that pot.
不想喝就算了
Not that you'll be interested.
你把这里当自己家了吧
Making yourself at home here?
我在做饭 为了感谢内夫
I'm cooking a meal to say thank you to Nev.
你抓到他了吗
Have you caught him?
你这样做会让他的女管家失业的
You'll be doing his housekeeper out of a job.
她不介意 我问过她了
She's fine with it. I asked her.
他们在他游戏机上
Have they not found him with
搜集到的线索没有用吗
whatever it was they gleaned off his games console?
他们追踪到了他在昆士布里的一个地址
They traced him to an address up Queensbury.
他们找到了证据 但他已经离开了
They found evidence that he'd been there, but he'd gone, so...
所以他依然在逃
...he's still out there.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表