剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I know.
你不邪恶 当然
You are not evil. Yes!
别用那种口气和我说话
And... Yeah, don't speak to me like that.
你得明白
So what you have to understand is... Right,
我的茶要凉了
you know, my tea's going cold.
- 你们吃什么呢 - 炖菜
- What you having? - Stew.
不会的 你得明白
That'll be all right. What you have to understand...
我不是怪胎 尼尔和我解释过了
I'm not a weirdo. Neil's explained all this.
- 是吗 - 算是吧
- Has he? - Kind of.
好吧
All right. OK.
那就好
OK. Well, good.
行
Ok.
你还得明白
So what you also have to understand is...
他对你妈妈不好
..Is that he wasn't very nice to your mum.
尼尔告诉你了吗
Has Neil told you that?
- 没有 - 好吧
- No. - OK.
你母亲去世时
So when your mum died...
我心碎欲绝
..It broke my heart.
我不知如何阐述
And I can't tell you why or how,
但你得相信我
you're just going to have to trust me,
全是他的错
but it was his fault.
为什么 他杀了她吗
How? Did he kill her?
- 没有 - 那是怎么回事
- No. - How, then?
事情非常复杂 但正如我所说
Well, it's complicated, and like I said,
你一定要相信我 而且我现在非常严肃
you're going to have to trust me. But this is how serious it is.
如果你继续拜访他
If you continue to visit him,
如果你选择继续拜访他
if you continue to choose to visit him...
你就不能和我住在一起
..You can't live with me.
为什么
Why?
我以为我妈是因为难产去世的
I thought she died giving birth to me.
其实是生下你之后
Well, it was just after.
那怎么会是他的错
How was it his fault, then?
我能说的都说了
I've said all I can say.
- 不 告诉我 - 我已经叫你相信我了
- No, tell me! - I've asked you to trust me.
我所做的一切
Everything I do, everything I've ever done
都是为你好
is in your best interests.
我不希望你继续拜访他
I don't want you to keep visiting him.
如果你真想继续拜访他
And if you do want to keep visiting him,
你就得搬来和他们两个一起住
you're going to have to live here with these two.
她是自杀的吗
Did she kill herself?
但他告诉我他爱她
But he loved her. He's told me.
- 我得走了 - 她的死因到底是什么
- I've got to go now. - So why would she?
真正爱一个人
People who love people
就不会像他对她那样
don't treat people the way he treated her.
所以她真是自杀吗
So, did she? Kill herself?
我不能住在这里 地方太小了
I can't live here. It's tiny.
忍♥忍♥吧
Dwell on it.
真是一团糟
What a...fucking mess.
所以为什么尼尔
So why has Neil
会这样做
taken it upon himself to do that?
谁知道呢 因为他就是个怪人
Who knows? Because he's an odd bod.
因为他酗酒 所以他离婚后
He had limited access to his own kids after his divorce,
与子女接触受到限制
because of the drinking.
我妈认为可能和这有关 但是
So my mum thinks it might be summat to do with that, but...
孩子们
..You know, they were kids
在十四或十五岁前
that he'd had a relationship with
都和他相处过
for the first 14 or 15 years of their lives.
克莱尔呢
And Clare?
你妈妈怎么样
How is your mum?
百思不得其解
Bewildered.
疯狂的是
The mad thing is, though,
即使她获得法♥院♥命令
even if she did get a court order,
他们大概也认为
they'd probably think it was a good thing,
孩子们和爸爸相处是好事
you know, for him to have a relationship with his dad.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
关于那人的每个罪行
Anything to do with that evil piece of...
都会让她回想起那些不堪的往事
..Dirt just stirs it all up for her again, you know?
嗨
Aye-aye.
我以为你早就戒烟了
I thought you'd stopped.
好吧 并没有
Yeah, well, I haven't.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
他动不了你
And he can't touch you.
他会死在监狱里
He will die in there.
只是
It's just...
与他有关的一切
..Anything to do with him, it's like...
就好像
Just...
将我弄得一团糟
..Fucks me up.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
我明白
I know.
明天我将去刑事侦缉处工作
I start my attachment to CID tomorrow.
是吗 你会去吗
You are, are you?
几个月前我就提交了申请
I put in an application months ago.
我告诉过你
I did tell you.
好极了
Very good.
对你来说好极了
Good for you.
是吗 -没错
Yeah! - Yeah.
真的吗 - 当然
Yeah? - Yeah!
只是来的不是时候
Just shit timing.
搬来和我们住
Come and live round ours.
- 你妈不喜欢我 - 她喜欢
- Your mum doesn't like me. - She does.
她会同意的 甚至会很兴奋
She'll be fine. She'll be thrilled.
你可以睡我床上 我睡地板上
You can have my bed. I'll sleep on t'floor.
普通中等教育证书考试马上就要到了
You can't be doing with dogs barking and babies crying.
你可受不了狗叫和婴儿哭泣
Not when you've got your GCSEs coming up.
你会疯的
You'll go crazy.
干嘛生小孩呢 他们只会哭叫和拉屎
What are babies for, even? They just cry
精♥子♥应该射在墙上才对
and shit. You should have knocked on t'wall.
我就这样干的
I'd have knocked on t'wall.
绝对不可能
No bloody way.
- 咋了 - 那个婊♥子♥
- What? - The bi-atch.
- 别管了 没关系 - 但他无家可归
- Leave it. It's fine. - "But he is homeless."
我无家可归用的大写
I put homeless in capitals.
我不是无家可归
I'm not homeless.
还加了个感叹号♥
And an exclamation mark.
和酒鬼挤在只有一个卧室的公♥寓♥吗
A one-bedroom flat with a couple of alcoholics?
你就是无家可归
I think you are.
他们在戒酒 那不一样
Recovering alcoholics... That's not the same...
卡伍德 瑞安
Cawood! Ryan.
- 你还好吗 - 还行
- You all right, lad? - Yeah.
只是说一下 你周六表现得很好
Just to say, you played very well on Saturday.
很开心我们的误会说开了
I'm glad we've cleared the air.
你赢了吗
Did you win?
没赢 但瑞安的几次补救非常漂亮
No, but Ryan made some very respectable saves.
- 怎什么 - 告诉他
- What's the matter? - "Tell him,
不管发生什么 都要给外婆道歉
"Whatever the hell he's done, to apologise to his granny."
他和外婆闹矛盾了 所以目前
He's had a bust-up with his granny, so he's gone
和他姨妈克莱尔住一起 但她不太靠谱
to live with his Auntie Clare and she's a bit...flaky.
怎么回事
What was it about?
- 他爸 - 是我爸
- His dad. - Me dad.
- 你有爸爸啊 - 他爸爸在监狱
- Didn't know you had a dad. - He's in prison.
你想不想聊一下这件事
Do you, er, want to talk about it?
跟别人说说 可能有帮助
To someone? Could help.
不一定是和我聊
It doesn't have to be me. Or...
当然 也可以和我聊
Well, it could be.
谈谈总没有坏处
Be good to talk.
老爸 祝我好运
Wish me luck, Dad!
- 为什么 你要干嘛 - 科学测验
- Why? What are you doing? - Science test!
她从昨晚开始除了这事就没说啥别的了
She's talked about nowt else since last night.
抱歉 祝你好运
Oh, sorry. Yes. Good luck.
别说没啥 说没什么
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表