剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
兄弟 我该说什么
Mate, what am I going to say?
就说警♥察♥比我们先到
Just say the police were there before us.
- 并且告诉他我们拿走了一包钱 - 不
- Also, we should tell him we took one of the rucksacks. - No way!
我们会被吊死的
They'll string us up!
就说我们才发现的
What if we just turned up?
- 发现的 - 我们刚找到的
- Turned up? - Like we found it.
他们不会相信的 会被发现的
They wouldn't believe us! They'd know.
就说有人在艾兰公♥寓♥附近给我们的
Someone gave it to us in Elland, near the flat.
有人在公♥寓♥附近 在公♥寓♥里
Someone near the flats, in the flats,
找到了背包 给了我们
found it, gave it to us,
发现包是我们的
realised it belonged to us.
什么时候发生的
When? When did this happen?
昨天 今早
Yesterday. This morning.
那为什么现在才告诉他 为什么维克托
So why are we only telling him now? Why weren't we telling
来问我们背包的时候没有说
Viktor when he come round and asked about the rucksacks?
我们不能告诉他关于背包的事
Look, we can't tell him about the rucksack.
我们必须坚称没见过任何背包
We have to stick to the story that we never saw any rucksacks
不然我们死得更惨
or we're even more dead than we already are.
- 如果约瑟普问的话 - 就说他在撒谎
- Look, if Josip talks... - Say he's lying!
要不我们把它丢了吧 我们就
Look, we get rid of it. We just...
我们回家 找到包 然后丢掉
We go back to our house, get the rucksack, ditch it.
或许可以拿几磅走
Maybe keep a few pounds each.
- 或许 - 每人拿几百磅
- Maybe. - A few hundred pounds each.
或者 我们跑路
Or we run.
我们拿走所有钱 然后消失
We take the money, all of it, and then we just disappear.
我周三就要结婚了
I'm getting married on Wednesday!
我不能就这么消失 我们得把包扔掉
I can't just disappear. We ditch it.
我们从房♥子里把包拿出来 拿走几百镑
We fetch it from the house, we keep a few hundred quid
- 然后丢掉 - 我们本来
- and we ditch it. - We should
应该把所有钱上交的
have handed it over when we could have.
对 但我们没有
Yes. Yeah, but we didn't.
维克托 维克托 警♥察♥抓到约瑟普了
Viktor. Viktor, the police have got Josip.
我们去的时候他们就在那儿了
They were already there when we turned up.
我走了 亲爱的
I'm off, love.
我不明白 我去了
I don't get it. I sat in a meeting
约瑟普这小子的审问会
about this interview strategy with this Josip lad,
而他们只想以非法闯入
and all they're going to do him for is false imprisonment
和洗钱的罪名起诉他
and money-laundering.
那强♥奸♥罪呢 我的天
What about rape, for God's sake?
以及谋杀罪
And murder?
是啊
Yeah. Well...
起诉强♥奸♥罪 不太好弄
That's a minefield, accusing him of rape.
如果她同意性行为的话 假设
If she consented to sex at the time, assuming
他们发生了性关系 当然 我们不知道
they had sex at all, which, of course, we don't know...
她以为那是她男朋友
She thought he was her boyfriend.
邻居也是这么说的 怎么 你不会以为他们
That's what the neighbour said. What, you think they were
就是牵牵小手 当她意识到
just holding hands? How must she have felt
发生了什么后 她是什么感觉
when she realised what was going on?
像我刚才说的 没人能证实
As I say, nobody can prove that...
那么过失杀人呢 这个至少得算吧
And how is it not manslaughter at the very least?
- 问题是 - 算了 我听过太多遍了
- Well, the thing is... - I know. I've heard it all before.
他并不是故意杀死她的
He didn't intend that she should die.
所以呢 她死了 因为他们在她公♥寓♥里干坏事
So what? She died. Because they were up to no good in her flat.
我们的职责是 在任何情况下
OK. So our job is to make the law work as best we can
都要最大地发挥法律的作用
in whatever circumstances we find ourselves dealing with.
但 并不是每次都能如意
And, yeah...it don't always fit the bill.
你怎么会不知道如果你囚禁某人
How can you not know that if you imprison someone,
她会尝试逃跑 而且还是在四楼
they might try and escape, and if you're on the fourth floor
有生命危险 你怎么可能不知道呢
of a building, it might prove fatal? How can you not know that?
我同意你的说法 但现实就是
I agree. I'm right there with you. But the reality is,
用证据不足的罪名起诉他
there's no point charging him with something
没有任何意义 不是吗
we know the defence are just going to bat away, is there?
他们已经准备起诉他了
They've got to charge him with something
如果罪名成立的话
where we know there's a
- 我们有机会 - 我知道
- chance of making it stick... - Yeah, I know.
- 能给他定罪 - 可以了
- ..And getting a conviction out of it. - You know.
让你现在加入刑事侦缉处
Is this the wrong time, the wrong case
调查这个案子 是不是不太合适
for you to be starting your attachment to CID with?
没有
No.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
那么接下来
Oh, and then,
他们就会让健康与安全执行局
all they're going to do about her falling out the window
来调查她从窗户坠落的事情
is get the Health and Safety Executive involved.
- 是 - 他们能干什么
- Yeah, well... - What are they going to do?
填填表格 翻翻柜子吗
Fill in some forms, open and close a few filing cabinets?
不 健康与安全执行局有很大的权力
No, the Health and Safety Exec are very powerful.
他们和我们一样也可以送人去坐牢
They can get people sent to prison the same as we can.
好吧 那他们最好赶紧干活
Yeah, well, they need to get their fingers out
好好调查
and get on with it.
你把我们之前看到的那辆
Did you give him that registration number
灰色本♥田♥车的号♥码给他们没
of that little grey Honda we spotted?
没 还没
No, not yet.
你开什么玩笑
Are you shitting me?
没有
No.
我以为
I thought... Wouldn't it
和这事没关系
just be people rubbernecking?
- 好吧 -怎么了
- Right. - What?
凯瑟琳 怎么了
Catherine, what?
我的直觉告诉我 这事不简单
I had an instinct it was more, but 'twas ever thus.
和刑侦处聊五分钟 你就懂得比我多了
Five minutes with CID, you know more than I do.
祝你好运
Good luck.
尖酸刻薄
Sarcastic bitch.
没脑子
Dozy sod.
下面 在下面
Hey, down here. Down here.
见鬼
Shit.
- 怎么了 - 见鬼
- What is it? - Shit!
别接
Don't answer it.
接吧 快点
Answer it. Go.
维克托
Viktor.
我和达利乌斯谈过了 给他说了发生的事情
I've spoken to Darius. I've told him what happened.
- 他想见你们 - 达利乌斯 什么时候
- He wants to see you. - Darius? When?
今晚 你们两个都来
This evening. Both of you.
两小时后我在你们那条街的尽头处接你们
I'll pick you both up at the top of your road in two hours.
- 行吧 - 行
- All right? - Right.
怎么了
What?!
说了什么
What?
咋
Eh?
来吧 把这个埋了
Come on, we're burying this.
操蛋
Fuck.
走吧
Come on.
乔安娜
Joanna?
我告诉你 上校 男爵肯定图谋不轨
I'm telling you, Colonel, the baron's up to something...
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
进去
Go in there.
天 把你外套脱了
And for goodness' sake, take your coat off.
谢谢
Thank you.
一共四块一毛二
Er, that's £4.12, please.
- 谢谢惠顾 - 再见
- Thank you. - See you.
给你
There you go.
谢谢惠顾
Thank you.
一共五块二毛二
That's £5.22, please.
祝您愉快 再见
Have a good day. Ta-ta.
怎么样
How do?
你打架了吗
Have you been in a fight?
好几架
Several.
- 我知道你很生气 - 是吗
- I know you're cross. - Really?
给我一盒扑热息痛
Give me a packet of paracetamol.
我不想你和克莱尔闹翻
I don't want you and Clare falling out.
你知道他对贝琪做了什么吗
Do you know what he did to Becky?
那个和你坐在一起的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表