剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
东西放进去然后进来
Put your stuff in and get in.
小心一点
Hey, be careful with that.
我不进去 我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm not getting in there. I'm claustrophobic.
进去
Get in.
- 达利乌斯在哪 - 在工作
- Where's Darius? - At work.
我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
他很忙 不然为什么派我来
He's busy. Why do you think he sent me?
我要坐后面
I'll sit in t'back.
我会低头闭嘴的
I'll keep my head down. I'll keep my lid up.
没必要把我放后备箱
I don't need to be in t'boot.
- 我忘带呼吸器了 - 什么
- I forgot me inhaler. - What?
我哮喘用的
Me inhaler for me asthma.
- 我去拿 - 马可去拿
I'll just go and get it. Marko can get it.
滚开 我知道在哪儿
Fuck off. I know where it is.
忘拿手♥机♥了
Just forgot my stuff. Telephone.
再见
See ya.
拿到了
Got it.
你坐前面
You're in the front.
不 我坐后面
No, I'm in t'back.
快点 换下座位
Come on, shift.
挪一下
Move it.
你有什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
我们是来帮你的 你还真以为你是头儿啊
We've come here to help you, and you think you're the boss?
我坐前面更容易被看见 蠢货
I'm 100 times more likely to get seen in front, fuckwit.
那些车牌识别摄像头
They'll pick me up on one of
会拍到我
their stupid little ANPR cameras, won't they?
快点
Come on.
快挪走 丑八怪
Shift, you ugly piece of shit.
按他说的做
Do it.
你好
Hello.
我是汤米
I'm Tommy.
你叫什么
What's your name?
这兄弟不会讲英文吗
Does this fella not speak English?
我是马可
It's Marko.
马可 汤米
Marko, Tommy.
瑞安 我们首先得问你
The first thing we need to ask you, Ryan,
你上次见到汤米·李·罗伊斯是什么时候
is when did you last see Tommy Lee Royce?
昨天 在法庭
In court yesterday.
那你和他在法庭上说过话吗
And did you speak to him at the court?
没有
No.
严格来说 你上次什么时候和他有联♥系♥的
And when was the last time you had any proper contact with him?
周六我和尼尔叔叔一起去看他的时候
I went to visit him on Saturday with me uncle, Neil.
但是在那之后
But then...
昨晚我玩游戏机时 他给我发消息了
..Last night, I was playing on my games console, he messaged me.
所以我跟他通话了
So I called him.
昨晚
Last night?
没错
Yeah.
- 你打给他的 - 没错
You called him? Yeah.
你和他说话了吗
And did you speak to him?
嗯
Yeah.
通话时间多长 瑞安
How long for, Ryan?
不清楚 大概十分钟吧
Don't know. About ten minutes.
那么 瑞安 现在你的游戏机在哪里
So, erm, where's your games console now, Ryan?
你说我们去哪儿来着
So where'd you say we're going?
我们在前面放下你 然后达利乌斯会来接你
We're dropping you off, then Darius will come and fetch you.
达利乌斯 你不是说他很忙吗
Darius? I thought you said Darius were busy.
确实 但是
He is, but...
他会来的
..He'll be here.
然后呢
Then what?
我们就知道这么多 汤米
That's as much as we know, Tommy lad.
呃嗯
Uh.
他干嘛呢 他干嘛呢
What's he doing? What's he doing?
你们现在要做的是
So, what you're going to do now,
泽尔科 还是什么蠢蛋名字
Zeljko, or whatever your stupid name is,
带我去见达利乌斯 无论他在哪儿
is take me to Darius, wherever the fuck he is!
去死吧 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, you little bitch!
谢谢
Thank you.
卡伍德警官 我很抱歉
Sergeant Cawood. I'm sorry,
但我刚刚得知局长
but I've just heard that the Chief Constable
半小时后才能到
is going to be another half an hour.
- 噢 你要 - 我还有事
Oh, are you...? I've stuff to be doing.
正如我所说 他半小时后就能
As I say, he'll only be...
他会感谢我的服务精神
He's going to thank me for me service,
我会说荣幸之至
I'm going to say it's been an honour and a privilege.
是的 但如果你不在场 我想他会很失望的
Yes, but I think he'll be disappointed if you're not here.
不 亲爱的 他不会的
No, he won't, love.
替我向他问好
Give him my regards.
该死
Fuck.
爸爸
Dad?
瑞安
Ryan?
你在家吗
Are you at home?
不在 我不能靠近家
I'm not. I'm not allowed anywhere near home.
我尽力了
I have done my best.
我刚刚只是累了
I'm just tired now.
妈妈 回家吧
Go home, Mum.
警♥察♥
Police!
拿出武器 把刀放下
Arms out! Put the knife down!
武装警♥察♥ 武装警♥察♥
Armed police! Armed police!
武装警♥察♥ 他在哪里
Armed police! Where is he?
在这儿
In here!
罗伊斯和游戏机不见了
Royce and the games console missing.
该死
Fuck.
嘿
Hiya.
你会来接我吗
Are you coming to get me?
你说你一个小时就回来 现在都快两个小时了
You said you'd be, like, an hour, and you've been nearly two.
没错没错 我马上到 抱歉
yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I'm coming. Sorry.
我二十分钟后到
I'll be, er, 20 minutes.
你那边怎么样
How have you gone on?
- 还行 - 他们问你什么了
Fine. What did they ask you?
见面再说
I'll tell you when I see you.
好吧
All right.
- 好 再见 亲爱的 - 再见
OK. Ta-ta, love. Ta-ta.
法医说厨房♥就是凶案
Forensics is showing that the kitchen
发生的地方
is where the fatal attack happened,
乔安娜也是在那儿被放进行李箱
and where they also believe Joanna was put into the suitcase,
然后被拖到车♥库♥的
which was then dragged to the garage.
他们在卫生间和卧室
They've also found her blood
都发现了她的血迹
in the bathroom and in their bedroom.
我昨天和你说了 验尸报告显示
Now, I told you yesterday that the postmortem
乔安娜之前有几次骨折
showed several bone fractures - historic ones,
但她的医疗记录里却没有显示
ones there's nothing about in her medical records -
髋骨骨折 桡骨骨折 肋骨骨折
a fractured hip, fractured radial bone, broken ribs.
在我看来 这家伙已经
Looks to me like this fella's been knocking her about
家暴她很多年了
all over the house for years.
因此 我觉得他得来一趟
So I think it's time he came in
虽然我们之前警告过他
and we spoke to him under caution.
你认识一个叫艾比盖尔·欧茨的女人吗
Do you know a lady called Abigail Oates?
艾比吗 认识 我们是同事
Abi? Yeah. Er, we're colleagues...at work.
假如我告诉你 今天早些时候我们和她谈过
What would your reaction be if I told you that we'd spoken to Abi
而且她告诉我们
earlier today, and then she told us
十五个月以来你们一直发生性关系
that you and her have been having a sexual relationship
- 你作何感想 - 呃
for the last 15 months? Um...
好吧
Right, well...
没错
Ok.
但那显然与乔安娜的死因无关
Surely that's irrelevant to what's happened to Joanna.
不过一些人会认为这是个动机
Well, except some people might think it suggests a motive.
罗伯 假如我告诉你 艾比告诉过我们
What would your reaction be, Rob, if I told you that Abi told us
你曾和她说过 倘若乔安娜不存在
that you, on one occasion, said to her
生活会简单得多 你做何感想
that "Life would be so much simpler if Joanna didn't exist"?
没有
No.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表