剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
你以为警♥察♥和狱警不会聊天吗
Oh, you think cops and prison officers don't talk to each other?
你让他来的吗
What, and you've let him?
我才不让他来 不过我都知道
No, I didn't LET him. But I do know all about it.
你知道吗 我很高兴
And do you know what? I'm pleased.
我很高兴他见过你
Pleased he's been visiting you.
那就好 我就放心了
Good, well, I'm pleased that you know.
他可算有机会看透你了
Cos he's had a chance to see through you.
看着他眼前阴翳散去
And it's been a real pleasure to me,
我打心眼里高兴
watching the scales fall away from his eyes.
什么叫看透我
See through me?
我猜马尔贝拉那事泡汤了吧
I take it Marbella's off the menu?
所以你才来我的厨房♥
I take it that's why you're in my kitchen.
什么叫看透我 有什么好看透啊
What do you mean, see through me? There's nothing to see through.
他心里明白了没什么大事
I mean that he knows for himself now that there's not a lot
你这人不值得信任
going on up here and that you're not someone to trust.
- 什么屁话 - 而且你也不在乎
- Oh, that's just shit. - And that you're not even interested.
我从来不骗他
I've never lied to him about anything.
你曾想说服他和你逃跑
You tried to persuade him to go on the run with you,
老天爷啊
for fuck's sake.
我只是想和他待一阵
Cos I wanted to spend a bit of time with him because someone -
你也不告诉我 我还有个儿子
oh, yeah, you - never even let me know he'd been born.
也不告诉他 他父亲是谁...
Never let him know who his real dad was...
告诉你 他一眼就看穿了马尔贝拉那事
Just to be clear, he saw straight through that Marbella shit.
即便他极力否认
Even then he was in massive denial about it.
让人怀孕和为人父
There's a difference between getting someone pregnant
- 这是两码事 - 我知道
- and being a dad. - I know that.
我知道 只可惜没机会
I know that! Chance would have been a fine thing.
你认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
- 我本能做个好父亲 - 自欺欺人
- I could have been a good dad if... - You are so fucking deluded.
你竟然想带他一起逃跑 天呐
You tried to get him to go on the run with you, for fuck's sake.
你完全误会我了 好吗 臭婊♥子♥
You've got me all wrong, you old bitch. Oh, yeah?
是吗 真不好意思
Have I? Oh, pardon me.
正是你这个怪胎 谋杀了基尔斯滕·麦卡斯吉尔
Are you not the freak that murdered Kirsten McAskill,
强♥奸♥并伤害了安·加拉格
that raped and traumatised Ann Gallagher,
差点打死我
that kicked the shit out
让我在医院待了四周
of me so that I was four weeks in hospital?
你在船上差点要了我的命
You kicked the shit out of me on that barge!
没错 可我在执行公务
Yeah, in the line of fucking duty,
我不像某个变♥态♥ 视人命
not because I'm a braindead psychopath who thinks
- 如草芥 - 你这人怎么...
- it's an afternoon's amusement. You're just not very....
- 这么阴暗 - 你知道吗 我很高兴
- Bright, saying that. - Do you know, I'm glad.
我很高兴他见过你了
I'm glad he's been to see ya.
他能自己拿主意
Glad that he's been able to make up his own mind,
他清楚你不过是个
so he knows that you're just
胆小如鼠 欺软怕硬 自欺欺人
a fucked-up, frightened, damaged, deluded,
只会好勇斗狠的傻X
nasty little toddler brain in a big man's body.
- 是么 - 对
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
是么
Oh, really?
对 而且我看到了 我这几天清楚地看到了
Yeah. And what I've seen, what I've seen really clearly
他到底和你
these last few days is...
有多大的不同
..How much he is nothing like you.
我曾经担心了很久 但是现在
Oh, I've worried for long enough. But now...
...那个男孩是个王子
...That boy is a prince.
就算经历了大起大落 他也是
For all his ups and downs, he is about
和你最不同的那个
as unlike you as it's possible to be.
你就不是个父亲
You're not a dad.
你根本不懂怎么当父亲
You wouldn't know how to be a dad.
听到这些不好的消息我很抱歉
I'm sorry to be the bearer of such difficult news.
那好
Right, well...
你听着
..Know this.
昨天晚上我还有些选择
I had some options last night.
我有一桶汽油还有一盒火柴
I had a can of petrol and a box of matches,
我曾经想过我可以烧了你的房♥子
and it did occur to me that I could burn your house down
还有里面这些垃圾
and all the shit in it,
但是我没这么做
but I decided not to do that.
你知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
下次你再想我是个混♥蛋♥的时候
Next time you're thinking all this nasty bollocks about me,
我刚刚在看贝琪和瑞安的照片
I were looking at them pictures of Becky...and Ryan.
他的人生
His whole life,
从他还是个婴儿时开始
from when he were a baby.
所有这些我甚至不知道他存在的日子
All them years I never even knew him.
你知道我意识到什么吗
And do you know what I realised?
我意识到...
I realised...
...我意识到他有一个多好的人生啊
...I realised what a nice life he's had.
你给了他一个多好的人生啊
What a nice life YOU'VE given him.
我恨过你
I hated you.
我恨你没告诉我我有个儿子
I hated you for not telling me I had a boy.
但昨天 我看到了他幸福人生的点滴
But last night, I had a glimpse of what a nice life he's had.
我就再也恨不起你了
And I don't hate you any more.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我也很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我抱歉我对贝琪很不好
I'm sorry I didn't treat Becky any better.
你 原谅我吗
And you forgive me?
你这个恶心的混♥蛋♥
You delinquent fuck.
你根本不知道你对贝琪做了什么
You have no idea what you did to Becky.
然后你还原谅我
And you forgive me?
我爱她
I loved her.
你毁了她
You crippled her.
你用你无休止的暴♥力♥和虐待
You reduced her to nothing with your endless, endless abuse
还有那些垃圾威胁毁了她
and your nasty little threats.
这个开朗...
This bright...
...漂亮的孩子...
...Beautiful kid...
...因为你这种不是人的东西消失了
...Reduced to nothing because of a nonentity like you.
你知道她生完孩子后的一周是
Do you know what it was like after she gave birth,
怎么过来的吗
that whole week?
你懂看她消失是什么样的感觉么
Have you any idea what it was like watching her disappear?
我爱她
I loved her.
你爱她
You loved her?
你说要把她的胸切掉
You threatened to chop her tits off.
是 但我不是那个意思
Yeah, I didn't mean that.
你就是这么说的
You said it!
你跟安·加拉格也是这么说的
And you also said it to Ann Gallagher.
她们不知道你不是这个意思
They didn't know you didn't mean it.
这就是你感到兴奋的东西吗 汤米
Is that what you get off on, Tommy?
和只有你一半大小的女人说这些话
Saying things like that to women half your size?
是吗
Is it?
让你觉得刺♥激♥
It give you a thrill,
说这些垃圾话给人听让你觉得
give you a hard-on saying nasty, glib shit like that
- 很爽 - 闭嘴
- to people? - Fuck off.
- 你闭嘴 - 我爱她
- No, you fuck off. - I loved her.
我爱她 她让我觉得我是个正常人
I loved her! She made me feel normal.
然后她不想认识我
And then she didn't want to know me,
我才会生气
and that's when I got cross.
都是你做的
And that was you.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, I don't know what you're talking about.
如果我对她做了什么 那也是因为你
If I did anything to her, it were because of you,
你这个道貌岸然的婊♥子♥
you sanctimonious bitch.
闭嘴吧 你这个蠢货
Oh, fuck off, you moron.
滚 你这个婊♥子♥
Oh, fuck you, you bitch!
你要是用泰瑟枪 可没用
If you Taser me, it won't work.
汽油不导电
Petrol doesn't conduct electricity.
但也可能会把我点着 你要是电我的话
But you might well spark me off, if you Taser me.
然后呢 对
What then? Oh, yeah.
你可能就玩完了
You might get done.
但是...
But then...
...不管你信不信...
...Believe it or not...
...我不想你死 你这个死聋子
...I don't want you to get done, you deaf bitch!
我想你和瑞安...一起在这里
I want you to be here...with Ryan.
所以我自己来
So I'll do it meself.
别
Don't.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表