剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
我装了该死的无线网
I even got fucking Wi-Fi.
行吧 老爷爷
All right, Grandad.
明早头件事
Tomorrow morning, first thing.
手♥机♥
Telephone.
我在去接尼尔的路上
I'm just collecting Neil just now,
然后我们去内夫家
and then we're going to Nev's house.
- 内夫家么 - 嗯哼
Nev's house? Yeah, I've just...
我刚给他打了电♥话♥
I've just rung him, I've spoken to him,
他说只要我们需要
and he said we can stay there, all of us,
我们都能待在那儿
for as long as we need to.
怎么了
What's up with that?
没什么
Nothing.
你能让理查德
So can you tell Richard
带瑞安过去吗 还是我来说
to take Ryan up there, or do you want me to?
- 不 我来说吧 - 行
No, I'll do it. Right.
嗯 亲爱的 就是这里
Er, it's just here, love.
- 一会儿内夫家见 - 好
I'll see you up there, then, yeah? Right.
好了 萝丝到了
Right. Ros is here.
- 我来跟她解释一切 - 你别走
I'll explain to her what's going on. I don't think you should go.
我知道
Yeah.
但从另一方面来看 像我这样的记者可不是
But on the other hand, it's not every day a journalist like me
每天有机会和达利乌斯·尼采维奇面对面的
gets a face-to-face with a turn like Darius Knezevic.
他拿刀捅你怎么办
Yeah. What if he knifes you?
我会和他在公共场合见面
I'm meeting him in a public place.
他不会拿刀捅我的
He's not going to knife me.
他不会的
He's not going to knife me.
瑞安来了
Ryan's here.
出事了
Something's happened.
必须严肃对待
We need to be serious.
好吧 喝吧 但别喝太多 行不
So...by all means, have a drink, but try not to go crazy, huh?
汤米·李·罗伊斯从法庭逃了
Tommy Lee Royce escaped from court
瑞安可能会被他绑♥架♥
and there's an abduction risk,
所以我把他带来 直到他们给他准备好安全屋
so I brought him here until they sort out a safe house for him.
- 酒店 - 你说什么 为什么
A hotel. You what? Why?
他在这儿很安全 汤米·李·罗伊斯
It's safe for him here. Tommy Lee Royce...
对这间房♥子
..Has no reason
- 一无所知 - 你能告诉我为什么吗
to know anything about this house. And you're telling me why?
因为我必须得出去 他怎么逃
Because I have to go out. How the hell has he esca-...?
你说一定得出去是什么意思
What do you mean, you've got to go out?
也就两个小时 不长
Shan't be long. Two hours.
- 你开玩笑吧 - 是工作上的事 很重要
Oh, you're kidding me! It's work. It's important.
在哈利法克斯的另一边 所以
It's on the other side of Halifax, so...
你把我当靶子
So you're making me a target for your...
罗伊斯对这座房♥子一无所知
Royce knows nothing about this house.
如果不安全 我根本不会把他留在这儿
I wouldn't leave him here if I didn't think it was safe.
好了 我要走了 不会太久的
Right. I'm off. Shan't be long.
我能跟你一起去吗
Can I come with you?
不行 她会喝得烂醉
No. She's just going to get drunk.
你姥姥说了 乖乖坐好
Your granny said to just sit tight
直到他们找到安全屋 行吗
until they've sorted out a safe house. All right?
你还告诉她你要和我待一起呢
Yeah, and you told her you were going to stay with me.
萝丝而已
It's only Ros.
她又不咬人
She's not going to bite you.
嗨 伙计 我住在那边
Hiya, mate. Erm, I just live up there.
- 我能过去吗 - 成
Is that all right? OK.
爸爸
Dad!
你看见路那边发生了什么吗
Have you seen what's going on over the road?
到处都是警♥察♥ 我们认为他杀了她
Police everywhere. We reckon he's murdered her.
- 谁杀了谁 - 还有小女孩
Who's murdered who? And the little girls.
那个开奥迪的男人
That man. The fella with the Audi.
他杀了她 那个女人 那个小个子女人
He's done her in, that woman, that little woman.
你怎么知道的 那些小女孩
How do you know? The little girls?
我们不知道 只是推测 但一定有线索
We don't. We're just guessing. But it's something.
出事儿了 那里有许多警♥察♥
Something's going on, the number of police there are.
- 他们在那儿多久了 - 不清楚
How long have they been there? No idea.
我们三点半过来的时候 就设置了警戒线
We got in just after half past three and it was all cordoned off,
而且越来越忙 我的天啊
and it's just got busier. Oh, my God, Oh, my God, Oh, my God!
- 怎么了 - 那是灵车 那辆黑♥车♥是灵车
What? That's a hearse. That black van is a hearse.
有一"酿"私人灵车开进去了
One of them private hearses are just going in.
是一"辆"私人灵车
One of THOSE private hearses.
- 数数他们搬出来多少裹尸袋 - 恶心
- Count how many body bags they bring out. - Ew, gross!
天啊 你一定要告诉他们今早的事 爸
Oh, my God, you ought to tell them about this morning, Dad!
如果他进了监狱 保险可能就不赔了
If he goes to prison, his insurance might not cough up.
我不觉得
Oh, I don't think...
- 什么保险 - 爸爸撞车了
- What insurance? - Dad had a prang.
不是我的错 是他撞到了我的车尾
I didn't have a prang! He went into the back of me.
- 他干的 - 就是他
- He did? - HE did?
因为他"凯"太快了
Yeah, only cos he speeded out so fast.
- 是"开"太快 - "忾"
- Sped. - Spud.
什么时候的事
When was this?
- 今早 - 不是什么大事 是他的错
- This morning. - It was nothing. It was his fault.
然后他还发飙了
Then he got all shirty Bertie.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Did he? - Yeah.
我们还以为爸爸会被揍一顿
We thought Dad was mincemeat.
你应该跟警♥察♥说
You should tell the police that.
- 为什么 - 如果他这么易怒的话
- Why? - If he was aggressive.
为什么
Why?
因为那可能会跟案件有关
Because it might be relevant!
- 怎么会 - 如果他又发怒或者分心了
- How? - If he was angry or, I don't know, distracted.
不不不 我们还是不插手为好
No, no, no, no, no. We're not getting involved.
他那时很生气 是因为追尾了我
He was angry because he went into the back of me.
没错 因为他心里还有别的事
Yeah, because he might have had a lot more on his mind
- 你是不知道的 - 爸 告诉他们
- than you realise. - Yeah, go on, Dad. Go tell 'em.
- 可能会有更多发现 - 她也能把他干掉
- You might find something out. - She could have finished him off.
该死 那他的保险肯定不会赔了
Bloody hell! His insurance definitely won't cough up then!
你们别靠在窗户旁边
You want to come away from that window.
我们不能卷入那种卑鄙的事情
We're not getting involved in anything tawdry like that.
如果真是这样的话
If that is what it is.
而且你们也不清楚 压根就没有线索
And you don't know anyway, you haven't a clue.
所以快走 快点离开
So come on, come away.
- 天啊 那是辆新闻车吗 - 在哪
- Oh, my God. Is that a news van? - Oh, where?
- 我打赌今晚的新闻会报道 - 对
- I bet this will be on the news tonight. - Yeah .
肯定出了什么问题
There's definitely something wrong.
你说你做了什么
You've done what?
- 把他放在萝丝那 - 那你在哪里
- Left him with Ros. - Well, where are you?
我要去见达利乌斯·尼采维奇
Going to meet Darius Knezevic.
今晚吗 你在开玩笑吧
Tonight? You are kidding me.
他肯定参与了
He's part of this.
达利乌斯·尼采维奇肯定参与了
There's no way Darius Knezevic in't part of this.
汤米·李·罗伊斯骑着自行车逃跑
Tommy Lee Royce escaped on a bike.
他是从利兹那家商店的后面离开的
He came out the back of that shop in Leeds
看起来就像个骑着昂贵公路单车的职业选手
just like Bradley fucking Wiggins on some ?ê3,000 road bike.
我看了专案组的监控录像
I've seen the CCTV footage in the incident room.
从他身边跑过的警官毫无觉察
Officers on foot blithely racing past him.
- 真是无语 - 我没把真名告诉他
- It's sickening. - I haven't given him my real name. All right?
不管你用什么名字 他都会查你的底细
He'll have checked you out, whatever name you gave him.
要是他查了 就可能会知道你是瑞安的外公
And if he has, he could know that you're Ryan's grandad,
然后利用你 帮助那个混♥蛋♥抓到他
and he could use you to help that bastard get to him.
你多疑了
I think you're paranoid.
回家吧 理查德
Get home, Richard.
我可能会查到些东西
I might learn something.
如果他真帮了那个混♥蛋♥ 我也许能查出什么
If he has helped the bastard, I might learn something.
他更有可能会套你的话 比如瑞安在哪
He's more likely to get intel out of you, like where Ryan is.
- 他不会的 - 理查德
- He won't. - Richard
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
好吧 硬汉 随便你
Right, tough guy. You knock yourself out.
她来了
Oh, here she is.
处理得怎么样
How have you gone on?
乔安娜·海普沃斯案怎么样了
What's happening with Joanna Hepworth?
- 他被起诉了吗 - 不清楚
- Have they charged him? - I don't know.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表