剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
I've found out all sorts of stuff about him.
谁
About who?
达利乌斯·尼采维奇 还有他兄弟
Darius Knezevic. And his brother,
泽尔科 有两个人
Zeljko. There's two of them.
泽尔科是哥哥 他很聪明
Now, Zeljko's the eldest, and he's smart enough,
他块头很大
but he's also big, like a brick shithouse.
达利乌斯 他…
And Darius, well, he just...
他更有远见
Just takes everything to the next level.
每件事都是
Everything he touches.
他们靠着这种合作
And between them, that's how they've become this legend
成了一代枭雄
in their own lunchtimes.
之前有人跟我说
You know, somebody I spoke to
阿什利·柯继尔中枪时
reckons it was Zeljko and Darius
泽尔科和达利乌斯就在摩托车上
that were on that motorbike when Ashley Cowgill were shot.
你还记得吗 有报道称当时有两个人
Do you remember, there were reports of two men
在摩托车上
on a motorbike? Well...
他们干完那一票后
Yeah. After they pulled that off,
成了圈子里的佼佼者
they became proper contenders.
达利乌斯的努力和战绩
And Darius has something like tripled,
同时翻了三四倍
quadrupled his activities and simultaneously endeavoured,
并在一定程度上
and to some not insignificant degree succeeded,
成功洗白了自己的形象
in cleaning up his image.
太恶心了
I hate it.
我给他留了言 他同意以未来
I left a message for him. He's agreed to an interview with me
地方议员的身份 接受我的采访
in his capacity as a prospective local councillor.
那你得小心了
You want to be careful.
我明天一定会去利兹
I should definitely go
参加庭审
to that sentencing thing in Leeds tomorrow.
怎么样
What do you think?
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
买♥♥下来吧
Just bought it.
- 喜欢 - 很喜欢 非常好
- Nice. - Nice. It’s very nice.
一直卖♥♥不出去
It's been on the market for years.
可能是因为屋顶吧
Probably because of the roof.
两英亩半的石棉
Two and a half acres of asbestos.
这是泽尔科
Zeljko's here.
- 你好 泽尔科 - 白♥痴♥
- Hey, Zeljko. - Idiots.
嗨 维克托
Hi, Viktor.
一共十五英亩
15 acres, the whole plot.
你打算拿来做什么
What would you do with it?
- 停车场 - 停车场
- C-Car park? - Car park?
对
Yeah.
你呢
What would you do with it?
我… 我还没想好
I... I'm... Yeah, I can't decide either.
应该用来建公♥寓♥
Flats is the obvious one.
豪华公♥寓♥
Nice flats, classy flats -
地下室用来建游泳池 楼顶用作花♥园♥
swimming pool in the basement, garden on the rooftop.
- 我觉得 - 达利乌斯 我们…
- But I think, what I think... - Darius, we...
他妈的
Fucking irritating
傻X
fucking fuckwit!
约瑟普不会说的 达利乌斯
Josip won't talk, Darius.
他没那个胆子
He wouldn't dare talk.
克莱门特先生和他一起 我知道他不会说的
Mr Clement's with him. I know he won't talk.
但是事情不该搞成这样
But things should never have got this far.
你知道
Have you any idea
请一个克莱门特这样的律师要花多少钱吗
how much a lawyer like Mr Clement costs?
- 你知道吗 - 不知道
- Have you? - No, no!
我们在约瑟普的事上出了岔子
We made mistake with Josip.
他们知道错了
Huh? They are sorry.
- 我很抱歉 - 公♥寓♥里为什么有这么多钱
- I am so... - Why was there so much money in the flat?
我们来不及转移
We couldn't move it fast enough.
我们刚搬出去一点 就有更多钱进来
As soon as we moved one lot out, even more came in.
根本来不及
It was crazy busy.
所以你们就找了个蠢货看钱吗
So you moved some shit-for-brains in to sit on it?
我们以为他有这个能力
We thought he was ready to step up.
但我们看错了他
But we made a mistake with him.
扶他起来
Help him up.
我得确认一下 你们以后不会
I need to know that you are going to be smarter than this
再这么蠢了
in the future.
好的 一定 达利乌斯
Yeah, we are. We are, Darius.
他呢
What about him?
你呢 伊万
What about you, Ivan? Huh?
我以后一定会更聪明
Yeah. I'll... I'll be smarter than this in the future.
很好
Right.
听着
Well...
你们有个任务
..I've got a job for you...
明天 事情不难
..Tomorrow, and it's not difficult,
但您们必须把控好时间
but it needs doing properly, at exactly the right time.
怎么样
What do you think?
- 这点小事能办好不 - 可以 可以
- Do you think you can rise to the occasion? - Yes. Yes. Yes.
记着 明天给我穿好点儿
So tomorrow, you put your best suits on,
古兹曼会去接你们 不是维克多
and Guzim, not Viktor, will pick you up
八点半 记住
at half past eight.
事成之后 你俩给我分开走
But then, after the thing, you'll come back separately,
你 坐火车 你 坐大巴
you on the train, you on the bus.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
利兹
Leeds.
早上好
Morning.
你坐那儿
Sit down there.
我昨晚见到你外婆了
Saw your granny last night.
她去了店里
She came into the shop.
我和你克莱尔阿姨也商量过了
..Me and your Auntie Clare was wondering that...
或许之前真的不该让你见他
..Maybe we made a mistake taking you to see him.
其实也无所谓
Not a mistake, exactly.
但是... 你懂的
But perhaps...you know.
你需要这么做
It was something you needed to do.
你也多少有过机会了解他了
And you have had a chance now to get to know him a bit.
但...
But...
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许
Perhaps...
再让你去见他
..We were wondering that maybe it's a mistake...
也许是个错误
..For you to keep going.
现在
Now.
你外婆知道了
Now that she does know.
瑞安 对于不能去见他 你怎么想
How do you feel about not going again, Ryan?
你还想去见他吗
Do you want to keep seeing him?
你觉得 去见他
How important is it, do you think?
- 对你有多重要 - 我说不上来
- That you keep seeing him. - I don't know.
你外婆的意思是 希望你能回家
She wants you to go home. She did say that.
和他老死不相往来
But she does want you to stop going to see him.
她还告诉我 有些事儿
And she did say that there were things...
她搁心里头好久了
..Other folk never knew about.
你妈生前
Before your mum died.
你♥爸♥就没
The way he behaved, and that...
好好对待过她 瑞安
..It's not very nice, Ryan.
你现在怎么想
So how would you feel about that? Mm?
想回家吗
About going home.
再也不去谢尔菲德了
Not going to Sheffield any more.
想想吧 孩子
Dwell on it, love.
有件事儿 妈 这周可能需要你
The thing is, Mum, I might need you to pick them up
接送孩子 接到什么时候
for most of this week, depending on, you know,
要等她回来后再说
when she chooses to resurface.
你联♥系♥过她父母了吗
Have you rung her mum and dad?
不光她父母 还有她姐姐
Yes, I've rung her mum and dad, I've rung her sister,
她的狐朋狗友... 先刷牙
I've rung her friends, in inverted commas. ..Teeth!
快点 先去厕所刷牙
Teeth, come on. Bathroom.
除了今天 以后也要我接送吗
So today... Which other days?
今天肯定要
Er, yeah, definitely today
因为我还有课外活动...
cos I've got after-school stuff. And...
还有明天和周四
..Tomorrow and Thursday.
那我得调整下行程安排了
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表