剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
您是学校的老师吧
I believe you're a schoolteacher?
如果你担心擅自离岗的话
Would it help if I spoke to your head teacher
- 我可以和校长说 - 不 不用
- if you're worried about leaving work? - No, no.
没事 我会想办法的
No, I can... I'll sort something out.
您叫什么来着
What was your name again?
全体起立
The court will rise.
我希望她明后天出现时
You know, I hope when she turns up tomorrow or the day after,
也许就在今天下午晚些时候
or probably just even later on this afternoon,
没人会责怪我浪费警♥察♥的时间
nobody's going to accuse me of wasting police time.
- 进来吧 - 谢谢
- Come in! - Thank you.
我非常肯定她不需要看医生
It's true that I thought she didn't need to see a doctor.
我觉得她都没必要吃药
I didn't think she really needed medication.
很多人吃药只是因为
I think too many people take medication
他们自己诊断精神有问题
for self-diagnosed mental health issues
但他们只是需要
when all they really need
出门跑跑步就能解决
to do is get out the door and go for a run.
话虽如此
But...having said that...
最近
..More recently...
我开始怀疑她 是不是变得
..I have started to wonder if there was something
更严重了
more serious going on with her.
你懂的 不单单是焦虑或者抑郁
You know, like, it's not just anxiety or depression, but...
是某种
..Some kind of...
边缘型人格障碍
..Borderline personality disorder?
她就像是无法融入现实世界一样
It's like she just can't engage with the real world.
请问我可以四处看看吗
Is it all right with you if I take a look around?
我要是说不 你能怎样
What would you do if I said no?
那我会带着搜查令回来
I'd have to come back with a warrant.
请便吧 如果你需要什么东西的话
Help yourself. If you tell me what you're looking for,
- 我可以帮你 - 任何东西 纸条 收据
- I might be able to help you. - Oh, anything, notes, receipts,
任何能证明她有意离家出走的东西
anything that could indicate that she was planning to leave.
你找不到的 我已经看过了
You won't find anything. I've looked.
她没带走她的充电器
Also, she hasn't taken her charger.
手♥机♥充电器
For her mobile.
她也没带牙刷
She hasn't taken her toothbrush either.
但她手♥机♥不见了
But her mobile phone's gone?
对 我没找到
Well, certainly, I've not come across it.
你有注意到她衣服不见了吗
Do you know if any of her clothes are missing?
可能有东西没了 但我不知道
There might be things missing, but I wouldn't know.
你最后见到她时 她穿的什么
What was she wearing when you last saw her?
短袖和短裤
T-shirt and knickers.
她当时在床上
She was in bed.
衣服现在在哪儿
And where are those items now?
她当时穿的这个
She was wearing this.
法官大人 我的当事人关于此案的判决
Your Honour, had this case been known at the time
已于2014年生效
my client's earlier sentence was passed in 2014,
法♥院♥于当庭
then it may be that the court would have been persuaded
判决
to order it to run concurrently
此案生效
with the sentences imposed on that occasion.
考虑到被告 几乎于同一时间
So I would ask that, bearing in mind that the offences
同一环境下
were committed around the same time
犯下以上罪行 因此 我方请求
and whilst the defendant was under the same influences,
法官大人 鉴于他已服完
that Your Honour takes a similar view
规定刑期
in light of the totality of sentence
请适当予以...
that he already has to serve...
那么今天下午
So this afternoon,
我会查查她的手♥机♥账户
I'll access her mobile account and look for any activity
有没有使用痕迹 以及银行账户
on her phone. I'll look at her bank account
有没有任何使用痕迹
and see if there's been any activity there,
我也会检查她的脸书账号♥
and I'll look at her Facebook account, too.
推特呢
What about, er, Twitter?
她还用其它社交媒体吗
Anything like that? Any WhatsApp groups?
没 我知道的就只有脸书
No, just Facebook, as far as I know.
我也不确定她是否还在用
And I'm not sure she keeps up with that.
好的
Ah, OK.
最后一个问题 我能看看车♥库♥吗
One last one. Can I have a look in the garage?
有丢失任何的行李 手提箱或者背包吗
Do you have any luggage, suitcases, backpacks missing?
没有 我没注意到
No, not that I've noticed.
- 乔安娜在健身吗 - 不 是我
- Does Joanna use the gym stuff? - Er, no, that's me.
你瞅啥
What you looking at? Looking at me?
什么 没有
What? No.
我认识你
I know you.
不 你不认识
No, you don't. Yeah.
你就是那个上了自己妹妹的混♥蛋♥
You're the nonce that fucks his own sister.
你说什么
You what?
来啊
Hey! Come on!
怎么回事
What's that?
去看看
Go take a look.
我们需要更多保安
We need more security in here!
快来人啊 快
Somebody stop him! Do something!
封锁 封锁大楼
Lock down. Lock down the building.
拦住他 拦住他
Stop him! Stop him!
天呐 瑞安
Christ's sake, Ryan.
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥ 让开
Police, move!
把门打开
Unlock the doors!
所有部门 马上支援
All units, send backup now!
走吧
Come on.
嫌犯
..Escaped from the dock.
汤米·李·罗伊斯 三十六岁 当庭越狱
Suspect is Tommy Lee Royce, 36 years old...
各部门提高警惕
All units apply maximum caution.
嫌犯极其暴♥力♥ 可能持有枪♥械♥
Royce is extremely violent, possible access to firearms.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表