剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
当然 我们很想让女儿去上大学
I mean, we hoped she'd get in at university.
他们很会说服人 不是吗
Well, they were very persuasive, weren't they,
这就是他们想要的
that it was what they wanted.
对
Yeah.
我女儿被他迷住了
Well, she was smitten with him.
然后 我们就开始意识到
And of course, what we've realised since is...
他是个控制狂
..That he's a control freak.
我们已经断绝联♥系♥了
We've been cut from the picture completely.
我们几乎没见过我们的外孙女 是吧
We've hardly seen those two little girls, have we?
自从波比出生后
Since Poppy was born.
她就...
And then she's had...
有精神问题
..Mental problems.
她有服用任何药物吗
Has she been on any medication?
有 她有吃治疗焦虑的药物 安定
Yeah, she was on medication for anxiety - diazepam.
只有他不让我女儿吃药
Only he wouldn't let her take 'em.
- 什么意思 - 有时候
What do you mean? Well, she'd ring,
她打电♥话♥来 都是哭着
once a flood, usually in tears.
并且 他
And, yeah, he'd...
他把药全扔厕所冲掉了
He'd flushed them down the toilet.
如果我女儿出什么事
If anything bad has happened to her,
那就是他干的
it's him that's done it.
你是认为有这种可能吗
Do you think that's a possibility?
我只是很惊讶 对于她所有的这些情况
I'd just be amazed, you know, for all her...her problems...
我敢肯定她绝不会丢下她的两个女儿
..I'd be amazed if she left them two little girls.
他是个会给冰箱上锁的家伙
This is a fella that keeps a padlock on the fridge.
我还有一个问题
I just have one more question,
如果有所冒犯 我很抱歉
and I'm sorry if this seems insensitive.
但有没有可能
But do you know if it's possible
她在外面有别人了
that she may be seeing someone else?
不 我不
No. I don't...
不 不
No. No.
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我理解错了这个问题吗
Am I misunderstanding the problem?
不 怀疑而已 没那么复杂
No, I doubt it. It's not complicated.
解决问题才复杂
It's the solution that's complicated.
- 她说 - 她说自己不需要欢送会
- She said... - She said she don't want a leaving do,
但你担心
but you're worried that
如果你真的没组织 她会耿耿于怀
if you don't organise something, she'll sulk?
不是 我是说 在我看来
Well, no. I mean, she can sulk till the cows come home
以我的经验 她能念叨我一辈子
as far as I'm concerned, because I have tried.
问题是 你给我专心点
The problem, if you'll pin back your Jodrells, is
我一直在筹钱
I have been doing a whip-round
筹了好几周了 而且我已经筹到了
and I've been doing it for weeks, and I have raised
- 两千镑 - 多少
- £2,000. - How much?
2175英镑6便士
£2,175 and sixpence.
- 为了她 - 对
- For her? - Yeah.
谁给你的六便士
Who's given you sixpence?
我不知道 人们都会带点零钱
Well, I don't know, folk have just put their loose change in.
我在接待处放了个小盒子
I've had a little box on the counter on reception.
- 你做了什么 - 她很受欢迎
- You've done what? - Well, she's very popular.
被她逮捕的人都在做捐赠
People she's arrested have been in donating.
好吧 也不是全部人
Well, not all of them, obviously,
毕竟还有些在监狱里
cos some of them are still in prison.
那你要送她什么 加勒比海上的岛吗
What are you going to buy her? An island in the Caribbean?
问题就是这个
Well, this is the thing.
你说我是直接塞给她一个装现金的信封
Do I just slip her an envelope with the cash in,
挤挤眼睛 悄咪♥咪♥地 好像我在
like nudge, nudge, wink, wink, like I'm buying
向她买♥♥大♥麻♥
some skunk off her?
还是我们买♥♥点贵重的礼物
Or do we buy something nice
在周四发表一个低调的演讲
and have, like, a low-key presentation on Thursday,
你说一些好听的话
and, like, a few well-chosen words from you,
就在这里 然后买♥♥个蛋糕
in here, and happen a cake?
或者说 我们就组织一个盛大的欢送会
Or do we organise a big proper do?
如果她不来
And if she doesn't turn up,
我们就自己玩开心点
then we just get pissed without her
然后在我宿醉醒来后
and I'll drop the money off at a later date
把这笔钱花掉
when I've recovered from the hangover.
我不知道 问问别人吧 问问安·加拉格
I don't know. Ask someone else. Ask Ann Gallagher.
她俩关系很好
She's thick as thieves with her.
我问过别人了 但是
Well, I've asked everyone else, but...
上周 那名
Er, woman I nicked
因持有管制药物被我逮捕的女性
for possession of controlled drugs last week
她父母刚来报案 说她失踪了
has just been reported missing by her parents.
他们现在在楼下 他们也同样怀疑
They're downstairs and they've got the same suspicions
- 这名女性的丈夫 - 怀疑什么
- about the husband as I had when I nicked her. - What suspicions?
强制控制 精神虐待
Coercive control, psychological abuse.
她昨天早上失踪的
She's only been missing since yesterday morning,
但我们只有她丈夫的证词
but we only have the husband's word for that.
他先报的失踪
It was him that rang earlier.
她父母认为可能她早就失踪了
They think she could have been missing a lot longer.
所以我想把这个案子报给失踪人口部门
So I'd like to elevate it to the Mispers unit.
这么快断定她失踪 会不会有点
Bit soon to regard her as missing if it's only been...
她是瘾君子 也很虚弱
She's an addict. She's vulnerable.
她父母也联♥系♥过所有的亲戚朋友
Her mum and dad have rung around family and friends.
我也可以再和医院以及医生核对一下
I can double-check with the hospitals and her GP,
但她一直不接我的电♥话♥
but she has also failed to answer a number of phone calls
这可是有关她保释的问题
from me regarding her bail.
她还丢下了两个女儿
And she's got two little girls that she's abandoned,
而她妈妈坚称这是不可能的
which her mother insists she would never do.
我能派斯莱奇去她家附近
Can I send Sledge knocking on a few doors
走访一下吗 然后我会提交一份报告
down their road? And then I'd like to be submitting a report
给失踪人口部门 汇报下目前的情况
to Mispers with the enquiries that we've already made.
我认识这个男的 他是瑞安的教练
I know this fella. It's Ryan's games teacher.
- 他肯定是有点奇怪的 - 抱歉
- There's definitely something funny about him. - Sorry.
他就是刚刚给你打电♥话♥的人吗
This is the fella that rang you just before?
对 但只是因为他听到了
Yeah, but only because he heard a message
我昨天给他们家的语♥音♥留言
I left yesterday on their answer machine at home,
让他妻子来见我 所以突然
asking for the wife to come in to see me. So suddenly...
他意识到警♥察♥
..He realises the police
可能盯上他了
might be knocking on his door,
所以他觉得他最好表现得乖一点
so he thinks he better start looking like he's interested.
麦克·泰勒
Mike Taylor.
对
Oh, yeah.
棒极了 谢谢
Fantastic. Thank you.
好的 再见
Cheers. Ta-ta.
汤米·李·罗伊斯被安全地押送到利兹法♥院♥了
Tommy Lee Royce safely delivered to Leeds Crown Court.
他的押送队伍刚刚抵达 他已经在法♥院♥里了
His convoy has just arrived and he's inside the building.
三号♥大厅 十一点十五分
Court 3. Quarter past 11.
走吧
Come on.
我得接个电♥话♥
I'd better take this.
- 喂 - 是海普沃斯先生吗
- Hello? - Is that Mr Hepworth?
- 是罗伯·海普沃斯吗 - 是我
Rob Hepworth? - It is.
我是约克郡警局的克里斯·海耶斯警员
This is DC Chris Hayes from Yorkshire Police
失踪人口部门
Missing Persons Unit.
我刚收到一起失踪案件
I've just received a missing persons report from Division
关于乔安娜·梅·海普沃斯
regarding a Joanna May Hepworth.
- 你是她丈夫吗 - 对 我是
- Are you her husband? - I am, yes.
我需要跟您谈谈 海普沃斯先生
I need to speak to you as soon as, Mr Hepworth.
我能在半小时后见你吗
Could I meet you at your address in half an hour?
- 半小时后 我在上班 - 时间是很宝贵的
- Half an hour? I'm at work. - Well, time is of the essence
特别是有人失踪了 海普沃斯先生
when someone's reported missing, Mr Hepworth.
是谁报告她失踪的 我可没有
Er, who's reported her missing, anyway? Because I haven't.
你知道她在哪儿吗
Do you know where she is?
不知道 但她没失踪
Well, no, but she's not missing.
她只是
She's just...
去了别处
..Gone off somewhere.
但你不知道她去哪儿了
But you don't know where?
所以我想在半小时后
So I'd like to speak to you at your address
去您家面谈
in half an hour.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表