剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
有两个女儿的那个
That one with them two little girls.
- 什么时候的事 - 昨天晚上
- When was this? - Last night.
- 几点 - 我也不知道
- Yeah, what time? - I don't know.
十点 十一点 十一点半左右吧
Ten, 11, half-11-ish.
- 她上了一辆警车吗 - 没错
- And she got put in the back of a police car? - Yes!
天哪 她杀了他吗 所以被逮捕了
Oh, my God. Has she murdered him? Like, arrested?
爸爸 你压着我的作业了
Dad! You’re sat on my homework!
是那些孩子
THOSE kids.
那个小女儿总是穿着外套
The littlest one, that Poppy one? She never takes her coat off.
妈妈
Mum!
爸爸他一屁♥股♥坐在我的化学作业上
Dad squashed my chemistry with his skinny fat bottom,
我昨天晚上做了半个小时
and I spent nearly half an hour doing that last night.
你的意思是她被逮捕了
So are you saying she was arrested?
她坐上了警车
She got put in the back of a police car.
- 我只有十分钟 - 我听哈尼雅说
- I’ve only got ten minutes. - I heard Haniya this...
她看见你昨晚坐上了一辆警车
..saying she saw you go off in a police car last night.
是的 是他报的警
Yeah. It was him. He rang 999.
- 为什么 - 他发现了你给我的那些药
- Why? - He found some of the pills that you've given me.
那些药呢
So where are they now?
- 他给警♥察♥了 - 你在开什么玩笑
- He gave them to the police. - Are you kidding me?!
警♥察♥不会查到你的 对吧
They'll not be able to trace it back to you, will they?
你扔掉所有包装了吗
Did you get rid of all the packaging?
- 是的 - 所有吗
- Yeah. - All of it?
你确定吗 我没跟你开玩笑
Are you sure? This is serious!
我确定
I'm sure.
- 那他们搜走了什么 - 只有那些药片
- So what did they take? - Just the pills.
- 拿什么装的 - 拿...
- In what? - In...
- 小袋 一个小袋 - 这很重要 乔安娜
- Little bag, a little bag that I had. - This is important, Joanna.
- 这就是他们追查的方法 - 我不傻
- That's how they trace stuff. - I'm not stupid.
什么垃圾 给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 你可是他妻子
What a pig, ringing the police. You're his wife!
我一直是这么给你说的
I've kept telling you.
那你是怎么给他们解释你是从哪拿到这些药的
So what did you tell them about where you got 'em?
我说在一个酒吧的厕所马桶后的地板上找到的
I just said that I found them on the floor behind a toilet in a pub.
- 他们信了你说的吗 - 我不知道
- Did they believe you? - I don't know.
那个女警♥察♥确实这么写下来了
She wrote it down, the policewoman did,
而且她似乎对他是个怎样的混♥蛋♥这件事比别的
and she seemed more interested in what a bastard he was
- 更感兴趣 - 他们说你犯了什么罪
- than anything else. - So, so... what did they charge you with?
还没说 他们得等药片回来
Nothing yet. They have to wait for the pills to come back
我不知道 可能是检测
from being, I don't know, analysed.
他们追溯不到你的
They won't be able to trace it back to you
- 对吧 - 没包装就找不到
- like that, will they? - Not without the packaging.
你肯定已经把药片从药板和药盒里面
And you definitely took them out of the little blister packs
拿出来了吧
as well as the boxes?
对
Yeah.
行吧 我先走了
Right. I'd better go.
你能...你能再给我点吗
Can you... Can you get me some more?
我帮你把药抠出来
I'll pop them out for you.
你有什么能装药的东西么
Have you got something to put them in?
你想跟我上♥床♥吗
Do you, erm... Do you want to go to bed?
不 没事
No, you're all right.
我得去上班
I've got to get to work.
就这样吧
Right.
巴蒂先生 布鲁克斯先生来拿他的药了
Mr Brooks is here for his prescription, Mr Bhatti.
你要过来吗 埃兹拉
Do you want to come through, Ezra?
给你
There you go.
一千二百镑
1,200 quid.
你把所有的包装都处理好了 对吧
You do always get rid of all the packaging properly, don't you?
在你给别人之前
Before you give it to people.
你觉得我傻吗
Do you think I'm thick?
没有 我只是...
No, I just...
今天过得不好
You having a bad day?
不
No.
我有三个人也感兴趣 客户
I've got three more people interested. Clientele.
我每周还可以卖♥♥一百二十片
I could do another, oh, 120 jellies next week.
我觉得 重要的是节制
I think moderation is the thing.
明白吗
All right?
巴蒂先生 你是个好心人
You're a Good Samaritan, Mr Bhatti.
你让世界变得美好
You make the world a better place.
这是行善积德
This is the way.
行吧
OK.
- 早上好 亲爱的 - 过得还行吧
- Morning, love. - You all right?
- 去格拉波罗吗 - 不去
- Grappolo's. - No.
- 我去预约 - 不要
- Yeah, I'll book it. - Don't!
- 那我预定阿巴 - 啊
- I'll book Abba. - OK.
- 不是吧 - 没错 你随便定你喜欢的
- Oh, seriously? - Yeah, book who you like.
我到时候回家喝茶
I'll be at home having a cup of tea.
天哪 你有什么毛病
Oh, for God's sake, what's up with you?
你还没退休吗
Well, you didn't have a retirement do!
我没有退休
I haven't retired!
就当警♥察♥而言你已经退休了
From being a copper, you did.
我觉得我们可以出去喝点
I think we had a little drinks do.
但我不像你那么招人喜欢
But I'm not popular like you are.
我也没有招人喜欢
I'm not popular.
你就是
You are!
某些圈子里你是
In certain circles, you are.
他们大概只会过来喝一杯然后说再...
They'd probably all just turn up to take a pop and say good...
某些圈子是什么意思
What do you mean, in certain circles?
你在某些圈子里招人喜欢啊
You are popular in certain circles.
那我在什么圈子里不招人喜欢
Well, in what circles am I not popular?
我不知道 这该你自己说
I don't know. You tell me.
你是唯一一个说你不受欢迎的
You're the one saying you're not popular.
没错 但是你刚才是想说谁...
Yeah, but who were you thinking of when...?
没谁 - 你到底是想说 - 真没人
Nobody. - When you said it? - Nobody!
你刚才到底在想谁
Well, who was on your mind?
这几年你确实惹火了几个上司
Well, there's a few top brass you've pissed off
没错吧
over the years, aren't there?
你曾经让麦克·泰勒
There was that time that you told Mike Taylor
让他滚蛋
to shove his pips up his arse.
我觉得这可能就是你不受欢迎的那个圈子
Think that might have been a game-changer.
不管怎么说 你在警♥察♥们...
Anyway, you're very popular with...
...混混们 老百姓中间还挺受欢迎的
...the troops, the gang, the rank and file, aren't you?
当你没惹火他们的时候
When you're not upsetting them.
我只是在做我该做的
I've just done my job.
我让他们变得更好
I've toughened them up.
如果这让我招人讨厌我很抱歉
I'm sorry if that makes me unpopular.
- 你还没去喝点东西吗 - 我喝过了
- You didn't have a little drinks do. - I did!
我可没记得你喝过
Well, I don't remember coming.
你在生闷气
Were you sulking?
是的 或者是因为你没邀请过我
It's either that or you didn't invite me.
我怎么没邀请过你
Why would I not invite you?
我当然邀请过你
Of course I invited you.
乔伊斯 我可没记得你邀请过
I don't think you did, Joyce.
别管了
Just forget it.
我走了
OK.
你有没有朋友可真是个问题
It's a wonder you have any friends at all.
按你说的我当然没有
Well, I don't, according to you.
按你说的我就是个孤僻鬼
According to you, I'm Billy fucking No-Mates.
天哪 你这人可真难搞
God, you're hard work.
凯瑟琳 - 麦克
Catherine? - Mike!
有时间吗
Got a minute?
本来不太有 但既然是你
Not really, but seeing as it's you
再加上我又得尽可能找朋友...
and given that I need all the friends I can get...
- 啊 你... - 乔伊斯 你还好吗
- Oh, for fuck's... - All right, Joyce?
我永远搞不清楚她是在开玩笑还是在犯浑
I never know whether she's joking or just being a pillock.
- 你定格拉波罗了吗 - 还没
- Have you booked Grappolo's? - No, I haven't.
你要我去定吗
Do you want me to?
你要是还有那精神和决心
Well, if you've got the stamina and the determination,
那你随便 小兄弟
you knock yourself out, chuck.
坐吧
Sit down.
我接了个电♥话♥
I've had a phone call.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表