剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
他看上去身强体壮
He's built like a brick shithouse
而她脸色苍白
and she's this pasty little pale thing
手臂上全是淤青
with all bruises up her arms.
这是我的妻子乔
So this is my wife, Jo.
今晚早些时候 警♥察♥…
And earlier this evening, Sergeant...
他们派来一位警♥察♥
They've had to send a sergeant.
我下班回到家...
..when I got in from work,
发现她在服用处方药
I found her with what appear to be prescription drugs.
先不管那是什么药
But whatever they are, I don't think
但我肯定她没有拿到处方
she actually got them with a prescription.
向警♥察♥举报自己的妻子
So you rang the police on your own wife?
什么人能干出这种事
What genre of twat does that?
- 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 - 乔 乔安娜
- What’s your name, love? - It’s Jo. Joanna.
- 这是你的吗 乔安娜 - 是的
- These yours, Joanna? - Yes.
- 你知道这是什么吗 - 这是安定
- Do you know what they are? - It’s diazepam.
是吗 乔
Is it, Jo?
乔安娜
Joanna?
- 你有处方吗 - 她没有
- Do you have a prescription for it? - No, she hasn't.
你有处方吗 乔
Did you have a prescription for it, Jo?
安定属于处方药
Because you need a prescription if it's diazepam.
我...
I...
我有过处方
I did have a prescription for diazepam.
她没有
No, she didn't.
几个月前开的
A few months ago, I did.
她之前遵照处方服用了一段时间
She had it briefly on prescription
因为她那时候出现了一些问题
because she had a few issues
但现在已经顺利解决了
at one stage, but she dealt with it very admirably.
我是个老师 我有自己的职业操守
And I'm a teacher. I have my job to think about.
我不允许我的生活里出现任何违法行为
I can't have anything illegal going on in my private life,
乔安娜很清楚这一点
and Joanna knows that.
但是这些药你没有处方 对吗
But these, you haven't got on prescription, is that correct?
- 是 - 问问她是从哪里弄到的
- Yeah. No… - Ask her where she got them.
我自己找到的
I found them.
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find them?
问问她是从哪里找到的
Ask her where she found them.
很抱歉 乔 但我现在要逮捕你
I am sorry, Jo, but I'm going to have to arrest you.
- 老天爷 - 你涉嫌非法持有管制药物
- Oh, good Lord. - On suspicion of possession of controlled drugs.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
警官 给我几分钟 我给我妈打个电♥话♥
You... You'll have to give me a few minutes to phone my mother
让她从西达尔过来
to come across from Siddal, Sergeant.
我的两个女儿还在睡觉 我不能离开她们
I've got two little girls asleep. I can't just leave them.
你什么也不用说 亲爱的
You don't have to say anything, all right, love?
但如果你在被审问时没有拿出有利的证据
But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned
这可能会对你的辩护不利
something that you later rely on in court.
你明白吗
All right? Do you understand that?
妈妈 你睡了吗
Yeah, Mum? Sorry. Were you in bed?
- 你能过来一下吗 - 拿件外套 亲爱的
- Yeah. Could you pop across? - Have you got a coat, love?
我不会把你拷起来 没有人会羞辱你
I'm not going to cuff you. No-one's here to humiliate you.
走吧 亲爱的
Up you get, sweetie.
没必要把你妈妈从床上叫起来
There's no need to get your mother out of bed.
你可以跟着 但真的没必要
Follow on if you like, but there's really no need.
稍等 妈妈 不 我要跟你们一起
Hang on, Mum. Sorry. No, I'll jump in the car with you.
你不能和我们一起 我不是出租车司机
No, you won’t. I'm not a taxi service
你也没被逮捕
and you're not under arrest.
我说了 如果你愿意的话可以跟着
Like I say, you can follow on if you want,
但你只能坐在接待大厅里
but you'll only be sat in Reception,
审讯室里除了我和她 不会再有第三个人
because there'll be nobody in the interview room except me and her.
如果她想让你来接她 我会让人给你打电♥话♥的
I can get someone to phone you when she wants picking up,
但那也是后半夜的事了
but it'll be past midnight.
对 就现在 妈妈
Yeah, now, Mum. Now.
我在车里试着跟她说话
I tried to get her talking in the car,
但她自始至终闭口不言
but I couldn't get a peep out of her.
一般人都会说点什么
Normally, they talk.
一般来说 当你帮她们摆脱了这样的恶魔
Normally when you get 'em away from a fella like him,
她们的嘴巴就不会停下来
they can't talk fast enough.
但她什么也没说
But nothing.
乔安娜 我打算保释你
So, Joanna, I'm going to release you on bail.
你的意思是我可以回家了吗
Does that mean I can go home?
是的
It does.
可以吗
Is that all right?
当然
Er... yeah.
谢谢你
Er... thank you.
这包药会被拿去检测
These will go off for forensic tests, and...
等检测结果出来
..depending on what comes back from the lab,
再决定对你做出何种指控
a decision will be made about any charges then.
可以吗
All right?
需要多久
How long will that take?
一周左右
About a week or so.
我会去坐牢吗
Will I go to prison?
不会 亲爱的
No, love.
初犯不会
Not for a first offence.
如果她肯告诉我
I could have let her go with a caution
她是从哪里弄到的这些药
if she'd given me a straight tale
我就可以放她走 但她什么也不肯说
about where she got them, but she wouldn't.
她一口咬定
She stuck to this fucking rubbish
她是在卫生间后面的地板上发现的
that she'd found them on the floor behind some toilet.
- 她应该是被什么人威胁了 - 是啊
- There’ll be somebody she's frightened of. - Oh, yeah.
然后我问她手臂上的淤青是怎么来的
Then I asked her about these marks on her arms,
我假装什么都不知道 不知道他是施暴者
like I didn't know, and surprise, surprise, it was him.
她告诉了我一些事情
And then I got some of the story.
她得了抑郁 焦虑 恐慌
It's depression, anxiety, panic attacks.
医生给她开了短期的安定
Doctor put her on a short course of diazepam,
四个月后 她有了药物依赖
and four months on, she's hooked,
但医生不再给她开药了
only he won't prescribe any more.
之后她开始痉挛 恶心 心悸 恐慌
And she's got cramps, nausea, palpitations, more panic attacks.
我跟她说 你愿意跟我的姐姐聊聊吗
I said, "You want to speak to my sister.
她那里有一大帮人…
"She runs a group for people..."
你有没有告诉她
Did you tell her we get more people turning up
我们这里处方药成瘾者比海♥洛♥因♥成瘾者还要多
addicted to prescription drugs than we do heroin?
我说了 我还非常详细地向她解释
Yeah. And I tried to explain to her,
强制性控制意味着什么
well, very carefully, what coercive control is
这样的生活有多么不正常
and how not normal it is to live like that.
我还主动提出可以带她去保护中心
And I offered to take her to the Safeguarding Unit,
但她肯定不会去 因为她还有两个女儿
but she won't go because of the girls, which...
好吧
Yeah, well.
她没有钱 她从来没有见过爸爸妈妈
She's got no money and she never sees her mum and dad
因为他不喜欢他们
because he don't like 'em.
也从来没见过朋友 她现在也没有朋友了
And same with her friends, well, she has none any more.
我跟她说 我可以帮你 他在孤立你
I just said, "Let me help you. He's isolated you,
他在控制你
"he's infantilised you."
但你不能强迫她接受你的好意
But you know, you can only lead a horse to water.
她说 我得走了
She says, "I'll have to go.
他还在大厅里等我
"He'll be waiting for me in Reception,"
他确实在等她
which, lo and behold, he was.
你敢相信吗 他居然是瑞安的老师
Creepy to think he teaches our Ryan, though, eh?
下次在足球场上
Oh, yeah. Well, next time I'm stood at the side
我去会会他
of that football field, I'll make myself known to him.
给他点颜色瞧瞧
That'll shock him.
好了
Right. OK.
等我一下
You just wait for me there.
好了
That's it.
上车吧 宝贝
Get yourself in there, love.
亲爱的 把手抬起来
That's it, love. Pop your hand through there.
这是午餐盒
That's it. Lunch boxes.
这是你的
That's yours, in't it, love?
你说什么 再说一遍
Start again. What are you saying?
昨天晚上 那栋房♥子
Last night, right, at that house down there,
来了一辆警车 大约二十分钟后
a police car showed up, right? And about 20 minutes later,
- 一个女人上了车 - 哪栋房♥子
- the woman got put in the back of it. - Which house?
- 那家开红色奥迪的 - 哪个女人
- That one, with the red Audi. - Which woman?
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表