剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I've had a sandwich and a wee-wee.
坐下吗
Do you want to sit?
他们又披露了一些消息
They've made further disclosures.
现在他们说
And what they're saying now
除了纳扎姆·米拉夫
is that as well as this Nazam Miraf,
三个月前你还告诉了狱中牧师
you also told the prison chaplain three months ago,
在尸体被发现前
before the body was found, that you were there
你在贾科斯基的谋杀现场
when this Gackowski lad was murdered
你还帮助把尸体放进了水库
and that you helped dispose of his body in the reservoir.
无话可说
No comment.
像你说的 纳兹 可能是为了特权
Naz, as you say, might be hoping for some privileges,
但这位牧师给我们讲了相同的事情
but for this chaplain to tell us the same tale,
完全一致...
the exact same tale...
这令我们不得不起疑啊 汤米
That's what's ringing alarm bells for us, Tommy.
好吧 他们私下串通了
Yeah, well, they're colluding, aren't they?
得了吧 醒醒
Come on, wakey-wakey.
好 那为什么 他们为什么这样做
Yes, but why? Why would they do that?
不知道 没什么好说的
I don't know. No comment.
他们不喜欢我
Because they don't like me.
除了这个 据我们调查
I mean, apart from the fact that, as we've established,
他们根本不认识对方
they don't even know each other.
嗯
Hmm?
纳兹从没和这位牧师说过话
Naz has never spoken to this prison chaplain in question,
他们没有见过
he's never once met him.
为什么这位牧师
So why would this chaplain,
和一个据你说是你好朋友的人
a bloke who you've told us is a friend of yours,
他们为什么来找我们
a good friend, why is he coming to us
还讲出了一模一样的事情
with almost exactly the same tale, hmm?
可能这就是真♥相♥吧
Unless it's true?
你戴过圣克里斯托弗像吗 汤米
Have you ever worn a St Christopher, Tommy?
圣克里斯托弗像
A St Christopher.
一条带有圣克里斯托弗像的项链
A necklace with, like, a St Christopher on it.
- 没有 - 你戴过
- No. - You have.
回忆一下
Cast your mind back.
你上一次被捕入狱 也就是2006年
Last time you were in prison, when you went down in 2006,
你曾戴过有圣克利斯托弗像的项链
you were wearing a St Christopher.
那个项链被登入你的财产 还记得吗
It was logged in your property. Do you remember?
- 等等 - 没事的
- Hold up. - It's OK.
十六年前吗
What, 16 years ago?
不 我不记得
No, I don't.
2014年你出狱的时候还给你了
It was returned to you when you left in 2014.
- 你可以详细描述一下吗 - 我不...
- Can you describe it for me? - I don't...
是金的还是银的 后来去哪了呢
Was it gold or silver or...? Can you tell me what happened to it?
- 你弄丢了吗 - 我什么都不知道
- No. - Did you lose it? - I don't know owt about it.
- 可是你确实戴过 - 这可是你说的
- But you did have it. - If that's what you're telling me.
你能不能认出...
Do you recognise...
这个圣克利斯托弗象呢
this St Christopher?
- 这不合规 - 闭嘴
- That's not been disclosed. - Shut up.
汤米 你没事吧
Are you all right, Tommy?
你好像对这个圣克利斯托弗象
You seem to have become very interested
特别感兴趣
when I've shown you the St Christopher.
你认出来了吗
Do you recognise it?
没有
No.
汤米 如果我告诉你
How would you react, Tommy,
这个圣克利斯托弗象
if I told you that this St Christopher
是在用于沉尸
was found in the concrete
加里·贾科斯基的水泥中发现的呢
that was used to weigh down Gary Gackowski's body?
你在撒谎
You're lying.
这是你的吗 汤米
Is it yours, Tommy?
- 你栽赃我 - 不 我们没有
- You planted it. - No, we didn't.
我们知道这是你的 汤米
We know it's yours, Tommy.
这是一份2006年的监狱记录
This is the log taken in the prison in 2006.
上面记录了一枚银色圣克利斯托弗项链
It describes a silver-coloured St Christopher pendant
五点钟方向有V形划痕
with a V-shaped cut at five o'clock.
汤米 我们知道
We know you were present, Tommy,
当加里·贾科斯基被封入水泥时 你在现场
when Gary Gackowski went into that concrete.
贾科斯基被一把九毫米格洛克击中
Gackowski was shot with a 9mm Glock,
枪在水库中找到了
also recovered from the reservoir.
弹道证明这与两月后击中阿什利·柯继尔的
Ballistics have told us it's the same weapon
是同一把武器
as was used to shoot Ashley Cowgill two months later,
也就是2014年6月
in June 2014.
罗伊斯的雇主一定认为
Look, whoever Royce was working for must have decided
这把枪还能用一次 所以留下来
the gun was good for another job, so they've kept it,
用于射杀阿什利·柯继尔
used it to shoot Ashley Cowgill,
然后他们回去把枪扔进水库
then they've gone back and dumped it in the reservoir.
你觉得雇主是达利乌斯·尼采维奇吗
And you think this whoever is Darius Knezevic?
他和兄弟坐摩托车
Him and his brother on a motorbike.
当然 那时他还没钱 得自己做脏活
Yeah, before he got too grand to do his own dirty work
也没打主意入选
and started getting big ideas about getting himself elected
布拉德福德市议会
onto Bradford City Council.
这些都是确定的情报
Look, this has always been the intel on the ground.
我们只是没法证实
We just haven't been able to prove it.
我认为罗伊斯很快会承认
I think Royce is this close to admitting he was present
他在贾科斯基的枪杀现场
when Gackowski was shot.
只要他承认 很可能会供出些名字
And if he does, we're optimistic he'll name names.
我们就能以谋杀罪
And if he does, we could have
控告达利乌斯·尼采维奇
Darius Knezevic on a murder charge,
不仅为了加里·贾科斯基
not just for Gary Gackowski,
也是为了阿什利·柯继尔
but for Ashley Cowgill as well.
终于啊终于
Finally. At last.
你为什么认为罗伊斯这种人
And why do you think someone like Royce
会供出别人呢
is going to name names?
我们听说达利乌斯·尼采维奇下令搞死罗伊斯
We heard Darius Knezevic ordered Royce's death.
所以他的脸才被划成那样
That's how he got his face cut up like that.
不仅要划他的脸 还要他的命
Wasn't meant to just get cut up, was meant to be dead.
抱歉 夫人 长官 罗伊斯想招供
Sorry, ma'am. Sir, Royce wants to make a statement.
- 真快啊 - 去吧
- Well, that was quick. - Go on, then.
我从没预想到
"I never at any point foresaw"
加里·贾科斯基会死去
"Gary Gackowski's death."
我以为那么做是为了惩罚他
"I understood that what was being done was a punishment"
恐吓他 那个人拔出手♥枪♥
"to frighten him. And when the man pulled out the gun"
将他爆头的时候 我说 你在干什么
"and shot him through the head, I said, 'What you effing doing?'"
你说不杀他的
"'You said you weren't going to kill him.'"
我没有多说 因为看得出来
"I didn't say much else because I could see"
他这人听不进去话
"he was not the sort of person to argue with."
我听命办事
"I just did what I was told."
我让他把枪扔进水里 他拒绝了
"I told him to chuck the gun in the water, but he refused."
他说这枪还能再干一票
"He said it would be all right for another job."
我想说明的是 我之所以参与此事
"I'm keen to state that when I got involved in this,"
是因为我以为
"it was on the understanding"
只是给小伙子个警告
"that it was a warning to the lad."
我不知道会要他的命
"I did not know it would end in his death."
你说的一枪爆头 具体是哪个位置
When you say he shot him through the head, where exactly?
你提到他 那个开枪的男人
And when you say "he", the man who shot him
你知道他的名字吗 汤米
have you got a name for me, Tommy?
达利乌斯·尼采维奇 说啊
Darius Knezevic. Just say it.
是克里斯·欧克斯利
It were Chris Oxley.
是克里斯·欧克斯利吗 他掌管奥德海姆
Chris Oxley? He runs Oldham.
该死
Shit.
六个月后
他在做什么 瞎了吗
What is he doing? Is he blind?
那可是个好机会
That were a golden opportunity.
拜托
Come on!
铲球 混♥蛋♥
Tackle him, you twat!
天呐 动起来 蠢货
Oh, my God. Move your legs, you moron!
预判 预判
Anticipate, anticipate!
防守在哪里
Where's the defence?!
又进球了 比分多少了
It's gone in again. How many's that?
4比0
It's 4-0.
行了 可怜的孩子 他已经尽力了
Oh, stop it. Poor kid, he's doing his best.
告诉你 卡伍德
Tell you what, Cawood
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表