剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
嗨
Hiya.
我也想去利兹玩一天 所以...
Well, I fancied a day out in Leeds meself, so...
怎么了 克莱尔
What's going on, Clare?
为什么大家都在说你要去利兹
Why is everybody pretending you're going to Leeds
而其实你并没有 你在谢菲尔德
when you're not? You're in Sheffield.
我知道他们在哪
I know where they are.
我看见他们进去了
I saw 'em go in.
我看见你把他们带过去了
Saw you drop them off.
我没和他们一块
I don't go in with them.
但你去过
Once, you did.
是的 以前去过
Once, I did.
我们为什么不从头说起呢
Why don't we just start at t'beginning?
不 你可以跳过贝琪因为
Well, no, you could skip the bit where our Becky
他做的事而上吊自杀的那段
hanged herself because of what he did to her.
还有安·加拉格被绑♥架♥ 恐吓
And the bit where Ann Gallagher was abducted, terrorised
以及被强♥奸♥了大半个星期
and raped for the best part of a week,
差点死了的那段
thinking she was going to die.
还有柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔
And the bit where Kirsten McAskill,
可怜的的柯尔斯顿·麦卡斯基尔
sweet little Kirsten McAskill,
让一辆车在她身上来回碾压
had a car driven back and forth over her till her innards
直到内脏从她身体的每个孔里喷出来的那段
burst out of every orifice in her body.
以及我被切除脾脏
And the bit where I nearly died in hospital,
差点死在医院的那段
having me spleen removed.
为什么我们不跳过那些废话 开门见山呢
Why don't we skip all that guff and just cut to the chase?
你怎么样
How you doing?
不错 你呢
I'm all right, thanks. How's yourself?
我很好
Good, good.
你想来点茶和饼干吗 尼尔
Do you want to get tea and biscuits, Neil?
好
Yeah, yeah.
你这周过得好吗 兄弟
Have you had a good week, then, buddy?
他从十岁起就一直给他写信
He's been writing to him since he were ten.
十岁
Ten?
弗朗西丝还是西塞莉还是塞西莉
That...Frances, Cicely, Cecily,
不管叫啥名儿
whatever her name ended up being,
是她给了瑞安他在格雷夫森德的地址
gave him his address at Gravesend.
他就开始写信了
And he wrote. Ryan did.
很长一段时间他都没收到回信
And he didn't hear owt back for long enough,
但他一直在写
but he kept writing.
然后...
Then when he...
他搬了过来 我不相信这是巧合
..Moved up here, which as far as I understand
我认为他没必要搬家
were a complete fluke, I don't think he asked to be moved,
他设法传话给瑞安
he managed to get a message to Ryan.
怎么传话
How?
我们觉得是通过他在里面认识的人
We think somebody he'd been inside with.
- 是吗 - 有个人...
- Oh, do we? - Somebody...
有个男人从校门外给他递了个信封
A man handed him an envelope outside t'school gates.
这事过了得有... 十八个月了吧
This were...don't know, 18 months ago?
他怎么知道瑞安在哪个学校
How did he know which school he was at?
我也不知道
I've no idea.
我们都不知道那个人是谁 瑞安也不知道
We've no idea who he was. Ryan doesn't.
- 从那以后再也没见过他 - 天哪
- He's never seen him since. - Jesus.
总之 这张纸条写了他监狱的新地址
Anyway, this note with his new address at this prison here.
他还说 瑞安给他寄的所有的信 所有的东西
And in the note, he said he'd had all of Ryan's letters,
他都收到了 但他都没回
everything he'd ever sent, but he'd never answered him
因为他不能回 除非把信寄到你家
because he couldn't, short of sending it to your house,
但这显然不可能
which obviously wasn't going to happen.
瑞安也知道这不可能
And Ryan knew, he understood it were impossible.
所以他不再期待任何回信
So he'd given up ever expecting anything back.
然后过了这么久
But then, after all that time...
瑞安又收到纸条 让他去看他
..He got this note asking him to visit him.
- 所以... - 所以你就带他去了
- So... - So you took him?
没有
No!
我对此一无所知
I knew nowt about it.
他问尼尔愿不愿意帮他
He asked Neil if he'd help him,
我想尼尔认为...
and I think Neil thought...
我也不知道
I don't know.
你知道瑞安有多会说
You know how persuasive
我知道尼尔耳根子有多软
Ryan can be. I know how soft Neil is.
不管怎样 第一次之后
Anyway, after the first time,
尼尔担心他做了错事
Neil were worried he'd done the wrong thing, so...
所以他告诉了我 我当时也跟你一样
..He told me. And I were t'same as you
很震惊 很担心
amazed, appalled.
我告诉他 我说 不能再这样下去了
And I told him, I said, "This has got to stop."
但后来瑞安变得很难缠 很不高兴
But then Ryan got difficult and angry and upset.
但问题是 你也看到了
And...the thing is, you see,
很多事他都不知道
he doesn't really know a lot of what...
他没有像我们一样经历过这些
He didn't live through it like we did
我们都尽可能瞒着他
because we kept it from him, as much as we could.
他不知道柯尔斯顿的事
He doesn't really know what happened to Kirsten.
- 他知道 - 他不知道
- He does. - He doesn't.
他知道她死得很惨
He knows that she died in appalling circumstances.
他绝对知道的
He does. He definitely knows that.
他不知道安是怎么死的
He doesn't really know about what happened with Ann.
你觉得他不会上网查吗
Do you really think he don't Google stuff?
他也知道他做的事
And he also knows that I was in hospital for weeks
让我在医院待了好几周
because of what he did to me.
那他肯定不知道
He doesn't really know about what happened...
他妈妈发生的事
..With his mother.
因为没有人告诉过他
Because he's never been told.
那你为什么没告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell me?
因为我害怕
Because I were frightened
我害怕这会影响到你
because of the way it affects you.
如果我一直告诉你我很不安
I kept saying I wasn't comfortable
你会疯掉的 但是...
or happy with it and that you'd go mad, but...
谈话很简单 克莱尔
It's a really easy conversation, Clare.
你就说 有很多事你不懂
You go, "There's a lot you don't understand
我希望你永远也不懂
"And I hope you never have to. But please,
如果我拒绝了你的请求 请你也要相信我
"Please trust me when I say that the answer is no, no, no.
你不会想去见那个杀人的疯子的
"You do not want to go visiting that deranged,
他不过是一个低人一等的废物
"Murdering, subhuman piece of excrement."
我都明白 但是...
I know, but you know...
那是他爸爸
..He is his dad.
那不是他爸爸
He's not his dad.
别说那是他爸爸
Don't you start calling him his dad.
生物学上 他是
Biologically, he is.
瑞安也很好奇
And he's curious.
谁不好奇呢 他长大了
Who wouldn't be? He's growing up.
他长大了 他想了解自己的身世
He's growing up, he wants to know things
天啊 这太疯狂了 克莱尔
about himself. God, this is mad, Clare.
他十岁就给他写信了
He's been writing to him since he was ten.
亲情不会消失的
It in't going to go away.
他现在不做这些事
And it's only something he'd do anyway, soon enough,
长大了也会做的
when he's old enough.
你太软弱了
You're just weak.
太天真了
And naive.
所以他才会找到你
Well, obviously that's why he came to you.
因为别人都不会答应他的
Cos nobody else would have done it.
我很惊讶你居然会帮他
I'm amazed you have.
第一次我去的时候
The one time I went in...
还有第二次瑞安去的时候
..The second time he visited him,
我想看看会发生什么
I wanted to see what were going on,
我想知道他想要什么 瑞安在找什么
what he wanted, what he were after.
我想如果我发现任何异常
And I think if I detected anything off-kilter,
我绝对会告诉你的
I'm fairly certain I would have told you.
但我什么都没发现
But I didn't.
什么都没发生
There were nothing.
他们好像真的只是想互相认识一下
It were like they did just want to get to know each other.
反正♥法♥院也会让他们父子相认的
And it's what the courts would let him do anyway.
你也知道
You know that.
他见到瑞安好像真的很激动
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表