剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
and the pills were confiscated by the police.
她没说是从哪弄来的
And she's not told them where she got them from,
但我担心她会说
but I worry that she will.
等药检结果出来她就得回警局
She has to go back when the tests on the drugs come back.
我担心 她这么古怪
And I worry...that she's flaky
什么都说的出
and that she could say anything,
她还告诉了她老公 他也可能把我供出去
and she reckons she's told her husband, and he could, too.
那就把他们解决了
Well, sort them out.
他们两个人
Both of them.
怎么解决
How?
这不是我该考虑的
That's not my problem.
如果这成了我的问题 就像我说的
And if it becomes my problem, well, like I say...
我会马上去跟你大女儿
..Wouldn't take much to persuade me to go say hello
打声招呼
to that eldest one of yours.
周四见
See you Thursday.
- 你去哪儿 - 踢比赛
- Where are you going? - Football.
- 你回球队了 - 对
- You back on t'team? - Yeah.
他昨天最后一刻问的我
He asked me yesterday. Last minute. Only cos
因为找不到其他笨蛋上场
he couldn't find anyone else daft enough to do it.
- 他对你还好吗 - 是的
- Was he all right wi' you? - Yeah.
披萨冷的可以吃吗
Can I eat this pizza cold?
当然 有何不可
Yeah, why not?
你们跟谁踢
Who are you playing?
我该不会死于
I mean, I won't die from...
- 奶酪中毒吧 - 应该不会 你们跟谁踢
- ..Cheese poisoning? - I doubt it. Who are you playing?
- 西普福尔摩 - 他们那儿还是这里
- Hipperholme. - There or here?
这里 克莱尔和尼尔会带我去
Here. Clare and Neil are taking me,
因为我觉得你周六要上班
cos I thought you were working this Saturday.
我本来要上 但现在不用了
Well, I was supposed to be, but I'm not now, so...
所以你想让我去吗
Do you want me to come?
不用了 我昨晚给克莱尔发了短♥信♥
You don't have to. I texted Clare about it last night
她说没问题
and she was fine with it.
我们可能会开车去利兹逛逛
So, we might drive into Leeds and look at some shops, so...
你可以开路虎去兜风 爱你 再见
..You can play with your Land Rover. Love you! See ya. Bye.
嗨
Hiya.
你好吗
How are you doing?
他在踢球赛 应该快结束了
He's playing football. They should be finishing any time,
然后他们打算去利兹逛逛 所以...
then they're reckoning they're going to Leeds shopping, so...
我也不知道
..I don't know.
忘了告诉你离合器坏了
I forgot to tell you, because the clutch is knackered,
所以你进挡时要松两次离合
you need to double declutch when you go up the gears.
好的
Ok.
否则会进到空挡
Otherwise it pops into neutral.
知道了
Ok.
然后就会有讨厌鬼在你后面按喇叭
And then you get honked at by a twat behind.
好
Ok.
你知道怎么连续松两次离合吗
Do you know how to double declutch?
知道 我1966年生的
Oh, yeah. I was born in 1966.
- 知道怎么踩离合 - 都是回忆啊
- I remember when cars didn't always go. - Memories!
他们要走了
They're on the move.
- 我得挂了 艾莉森 - 祝你好运
- I'm going to have to go, Alison. - Good luck.
我臭死了 谁有湿巾吗
Oh, I stink. Has anyone got any wet wipes?
这里面可能有
There might be some in there.
这里吗
What, in here? Mm-hm.
没有 没找到
No, can't see any.
不用了 忘了还有这个
Oh, you're all right. I forgot I had this.
- 天啊 瑞安 - 天哪 孩子 你闻起来
- Jesus, Ryan! - Oh, bloody 'ell, lad. You must smell like
就像一群猴子
a poke of monkeys,
你再多喷点儿除臭剂
needing to douse yourself in chemicals like that.
哦
Oh...
- 待会儿见 亲爱的 - 待会儿见
- See you later, love. - See you in a bit.
凯瑟琳
该死
Shit.
嗨
Hiya.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
利兹
Leeds.
利兹
Leeds?
- 在一家咖啡店里 - 是吗
- I'm in a coffee shop. - Are you?
他们想去看看游戏
They wanted to look round Game,
他们俩可以在里面呆上几个小时
and they can spend hours in there, them two,
我很无聊所以来喝杯咖啡
and it bores me rigid, so I come and get a cup of coffee
让他们自己去逛
and let them fill their boots.
球赛怎么样
How was the football?
他们输了 但已经做得很好了
Well, they lost, but they did very well.
是吗
Yeah?
三比零
3-0.
对他们来说不算太差
So, that's really not that bad for them.
他做了几次精彩的飞扑 救了一两次球
He did a couple of good dives and he saved one or two,
只要他闭上嘴集中注意力就行
you know, when he stopped talking long enough to concentrate.
那个 有什么事吗
Anyway, what can I do you for?
其实没什么事 我只是
Nothing, really. I was just...
打电♥话♥问问你们怎么样
..Ringing to find out how you'd gone on.
你是说海普沃斯的事吗
Oh, you mean with that Hepworth?
呃
Er...
他还行
..He were fine.
没有任何冲突 也没有骂人
There were no incidents, no nasty comments.
说实话 我都没怎么见过他
Not that I know of. I didn't see much of him, to be honest.
你对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
没说什么
Nothing much.
我想是瑞安的老外婆
I think Ryan's little old granny
出现时穿得像失控的机械战警一样
turning up dressed like RoboCop didn't compute,
把他吓尿了
so his undercarriage fell off.
你忙呢吗
You at a loose end?
没
No.
我讨厌利兹
I hate Leeds.
是吗
Do you?
不知道我们来干嘛 我宁愿呆在家里
Don't know why we come. I'd rather be at home.
嗯
Mm.
还有别的事吗
Is there owt else?
有个非常诱人的三明治
Only I've got a moderately interesting looking sandwich
一直在盯着我看
staring at me and it won't
但它不会自己从包装里出来
get out of its bit of packaging all by itself.
是啊
No.
没事 我只是
No, I was just...
只是想知道你们的情况
Yeah, wondering how you'd gone on.
到时候见面聊
So, I'll see you when I see you.
好的
Yep.
等你从利兹回来
When you get back from Leeds.
好的 回头见
OK. Ta-ta.
再见
Bye-bye.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表