剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
你吃燕麦了吗 先生
Have you had your oats, sir?
你 卡伍德 给我回来
You! Cawood! Get back here.
老天爷 他要来追我们了
Fucking hell, he's going to chase us!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
- 喂 - 是罗伯吗
- Yes? Hiya. - Is that Rob?
- 我是丽雅 佩斯利的妈妈 - 你好
- It's Leah, Paisley's mum. - It is, yes, hello.
我今天又来学校接弗洛伦斯和波比了
Look, so I don't mind, and it's really not a problem.
我并不介意 一点儿都不麻烦
But just so you know, I've had to pick up Florence and Poppy again
这没关系
from school today, which is fine.
只是佩斯利上舞蹈课会迟到几分钟
It just means Paisley's going to be a few minutes late
说实话 这也没关系
for her dance class, which, honestly, it doesn't matter.
只是乔安娜 我有点担心她
It's just Joanna, I'm just a little bit worried about her.
这是第四次她掐点通知我
It's the fourth time she's rung me last minute
让我来接孩子们 听着 我想
to ask me to pick them up and... Well, look, I really don't want
冒昧地问一下
to say anything out of turn, but...
她酗酒吗
..is she drinking?
罗伯 你在听吗
Rob, are you still there?
- 今天还好吧 - 是的
- You had a good day? - Yeah.
- 妈妈呢 - 在睡觉
- Where's Mummy? - Bed.
把外套脱了 波比.
Take your coat off, Poppy.
我小睡了一下 我刚起来准备泡茶
I, er... I just had a nap. I'm just going to go and make tea.
丽雅来电♥话♥了 她说得去学校接孩子
That Leah rang. Said she had to pick up the girls from school.
- 是的 我有点头疼 - 她不介意
- Yeah, I just felt a bit headachey. She didn't mind.
- 据说都是第四次... - 她不介意
Said it were the fourth... She did mind.
- 她问我你是不是又喝酒了 - 喝酒
- She asked me if you'd been drinking. - Drinking?
- 你喝了吗 - 没有
- Are you on something? - No.
你看起来像吃了什么
You look like you've taken something.
你是不是又去找那个该死的医生了
Have you been to see that fucking doctor again?
没有 我只是有点不舒服 所以...
No! I just felt under the weather, so...
要是我发现你又在吃那些该死的药
If I find out you've been taking them stupid pills again,
你就死定了 我早跟你说过
there's going to be trouble, because we've had this conversation.
- 我没去找医生 - 你看起来...
- I haven't been to the doctor. - Well, you look like...
你不对劲 我能看出来 东西在哪
I can see when you've been taking something. Where is it?
- 什么 - 我要去找那个医生
- What? - I'm gonna speak to that doctor.
我没去找医生 那你吃了什么
I haven't been to the doctor. So what have you taken?
什么都没吃 我只需要躺一会儿 因为头疼
Nothing! I just needed a lie down because I had a headache!
没这么简单吧 对吗
It's more than just a lie down, innit,
你不止一次不去学校
when you can't pick up your own children from school,
接孩子
and not for the first time!
你以为别人看不出来吗
Perhaps you don't realise how obvious it is to other people!
罗伯 别...
Rob, don't do...
开心吗
Happy?
- 我去泡茶 过来 - 把口袋掏干净
- I'll go get tea on. Come here. - Empty your pockets.
不 我不掏 罗伯 放开我
No, I'm not emptying my pockets! Rob! Get off me!
罗伯 放开我 罗伯
Rob, get off me! Rob!
过来 不 等等 过来
Come here. No, wait, no, no, no. Come here.
- 罗伯 别这样 - 过来
- Rob, no. - Come here.
罗伯 住手
Stop it!
罗伯 住手
Rob, no!
住手
No!
这东西哪来的
Where have these come from? Hey?
谁给你的
Who gave them to you?
你吃了多少
How many have you taken?
- 你吃了多少 - 两粒
- How many have you taken? - Two!
可是这盒里少了九粒
Well, there's nine missing from this packet,
这玩意你吃多久了 你知道吗 我们所有人
so how long have you had 'em? Do you know, all of us,
整个家里 我 你妈妈 你♥爸♥爸
all your family, me, your mum, your dad,
你全家人 我们都认为
all your family, we all thought that
你已经戒了
you'd weaned yourself off this nonsense.
- 是的 但我很挣扎 - 挣扎
- Yes, well, I've been struggling. - Struggling?
什么时候
When?!
要是你挣扎 你应该找别人谈谈
And if you're struggling, you talk to someone.
你从哪搞到这些的
And where have you got them from?
- 你是凭处方拿的吗 - 不是 不是
- Have you got them on prescription? - No! No.
- 它们 - 你抢的吗
- They're... - Are they knock-off?
你是说这是非法所得吗 那我要打999了
You mean they're illegal? Well, then, perhaps I ought to ring 999.
你觉得呢 我该打999吗
What do you think? Think I should do that?
它们是合法的 罗伯 这是安定剂
They're not illegal, Rob, it's diazepam!
没有处方的话它们就是非法的
They're illegal if you haven't got a prescription for them.
你要是没有处方
If you haven't got them on prescription,
就不知道它们的来源
you've got no idea where they've come from,
它们里面有什么
or what's in them.
你怎么敢把这些脏东西带到我家
How dare you bring this filth into my house?
你不动脑子吗
What, are you not thinking?
要是孩子们发现了怎么办
What if one of the girls had found them?
要是她们把它当糖果吃了呢
What if they'd eaten some of them thinking they were sweets?
所以说你就不值得信任
See, this is why you can't be trusted with anything.
你从哪搞的 谁给你的
Where? Where did you get 'em? Who gave them to you?
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
你这该死的东西
You're not even worth fucking.
行吧 你不告诉我算了
Right. Well, you might not want to tell me,
你去跟警♥察♥说吧
but you'll have to tell the police.
我敢肯定 对于它们的来源
I'm sure they'll be fascinated to know all about
- 警♥察♥会很感兴趣 - 等等 罗伯 罗伯
- where they've come from. - Wait, Rob! Rob, wait!
- 紧急电♥话♥ 你需要什么服务 - 警♥察♥
- Emergency, which service do you require? - Police.
接线中 不要挂
Putting you through. Hold the line.
罗伯·海普沃斯.
Rob Hepworth.
你的地址 罗伯
And your address, Rob?
幸福大街22号♥
22 Holywell Avenue.
邮编
Postcode?
是的 可以
Yes, I can.
不幸的是...
So, sadly, what's happened is...
海普沃斯先生 我认出了盒子上的名字是他
Mr Hepworth? I recognised his name on the box when it came up,
所以我就在想 我来亲自看看吧
so I thought, "Aye-aye, I'll have a look at this one myself."
没认出我 完全没有
Didn't recognise me. Not a flicker.
在那该死的足球场边被冻傻了
How many times have I stood at the side
我还要站多少次
of that fucking football field frozen daft?
随便吧 我不抱怨
Anyhow, I didn't say owt.
你去哪了 我五个小时前就打电♥话♥了
Where have you been? I rang over five hours ago.
今晚很忙 先生
Been a very busy night, sir.
但是我打了999 就得有人过来
Yeah, but if you ring 999, you expect someone to turn up.
你不该让我等这么久的
You don't expect to be kept waiting.
在利特尔堡有件大事要处理
We've had a major incident to deal with in Littleborough,
所以大部分同事都去附近
so I've had to send most of my team off over the border
支援了
to assist our colleagues.
不管你信不信
And then, would you believe,
后来培伦道发生了一起车祸 两人死亡
we've had a fatal collision up Pellon Lane. Two dead.
接线员说这边
Now, the operator you spoke to
没有人昏迷
ascertained that there was no-one unconscious,
没有人窒息 没人需要救护车
no-one not breathing, no-one in need of an ambulance
没人的生命受到威胁 对不对
and no-one's life in danger. Is that correct?
没错 但 严格来说 这不是个999电♥话♥
Yeah, but... So strictly speaking, that's not a 999 call.
告诉你一下 这种要打101
Just FYI, that's a 101 call.
好消息是 我是个巡佐
But on the plus side, you've got a sergeant,
有一位经验丰富的警♥察♥来帮你解决问题
you've got a very experienced sergeant
所以你愿意跟我讲讲发生了什么吗
to help sort it all out, so do you want to tell me what's happened?
往哪走
Where are we going?
这边吗
Through here?
我就进去了 她就坐在饭桌旁
So I stepped in. She's sat at the kitchen table.
但你知道最奇怪的是什么吗
But do you know the oddest thing?
- 嗨 亲爱的 - 嗨
- Hi, love. - Hi.
你们俩在节食吗
You all on a diet?
给冰箱上锁
I could do with a padlock on my fridge.
这么做还挺有意思的
Oh, it's just a bit of fun.
食物就是燃料
Food is fuel.
我总是向我的女儿们强调
I'm teaching my little girls about the importance
饮食要营养丰富 全面均衡
of a nutritious and well-balanced diet.
上锁
With a padlock?
而且我发现他穿的都是耐克或者阿迪达斯
And then I notice he's all Nikes and Adidas,
而她穿的都是便宜货
she's in Primark.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表