剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
她不是那种 早上第一件事
She's not someone who first thing she does in the morning
就看推特和新闻的人
is check her Twitter feed and her news apps.
她发的最后一则短♥信♥是上周五发给她丈夫的
The last text she sent were last Friday, to him,
最后一通电♥话♥是周六 也是打给她丈夫
and the last phone call she made were on Saturday, also to him.
然后就只有卡伍德警长的留言
Then nothing till Sergeant Cawood left a voicemail
通知她药物检测的结果
about her forensic results,
接着是罗伯 打了一连串电♥话♥
followed by the flurry of phone calls from him, Rob,
时间是周一下午 他回来后发现乔安娜失踪了
on Monday tea-time, when he's got back and found her missing.
要明天才能拿到病理专家的完整报告
We won't get the full report off the pathologist till tomorrow.
现在还在尸检
Postmortem, well, that's still going on,
但现在看来 死亡原因是
but...so far it looks like blunt-force trauma to the head
头部遭钝物击打
is the cause of death.
现场调查员在房♥子里发现了血液
Then SOCO have found evidence of blood all over the house.
但是
But...
在我们得出结论
..Before we start jumping to conclusions
认定凶手是她丈夫之前
about the husband having done it,
我想知道是谁在给乔安娜安定
I want to know who was supplying Joanna with diazepam.
为什么她要对卡伍德警长撒谎
Why did she lie to Sergeant Cawood
说是什么在酒吧厕所里找到的
about finding diazepam behind some toilets in a pub?
费萨尔
Faisal? Hmm?
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
You all right? Yeah.
爸爸
Dad?
瑞安
Ryan?
嘿 是你吗
Hiya. Is it you?
没错
Yeah.
你自己一个人吗
Are you on your own?
嗯 你在哪
Yeah. Where are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
不知道
Nowhere.
你不告诉我
You're not telling me.
我不能说 你在哪
I can't. Where are you?
我很好
I'm all right.
你真的一个人吗
Are you really on your own?
嗯
Yes.
你不会骗我吧
You wouldn't lie to me, would you?
你怎么知道我的游戏昵称的
How'd you know my gamer tag?
你告诉过我
You told me.
很久以前
Ages ago.
- 你还记得吗 - 记得一点
Do you not remember? Well, kind of.
我把它记下来了
Yeah. I memorised it.
- 你上新闻了 - 是吗
You were on t'news. Was I?
新闻说什么
What did they say?
只说你骑自行车逃走了 然后跟丢了
Only that you'd escaped on a bike and they'd lost you.
最新的新闻呢
What's the latest?
不能接近你 因为你可能携带武器 很危险
Not to approach you because you might be armed and dangerous.
是真的吗
Are you?
在法庭上见到你很开心
I were very pleased to see you in court.
我没想到你会那么做
I didn't know you were going to do that.
嗯
Yeah.
这就是你想让我去的原因吗
Is that why you wanted me there?
- 嗯 - 去看你逃跑
Yeah. To see it?
嗯 你觉得怎么样
Yeah. What do you think?
你接下来要干嘛
What are you going to do?
你不佩服吗 瑞安
Were you not impressed, Ryan?
你接下来要干嘛
What are you going to do?
怎么了 我很担心你
What's up? I'm worried about you.
你不用担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
你要干嘛 你不觉得...
What are you going to do? Didn't you think it were...?
你是不是持有武器 还很危险
Are you armed and dangerous?
我都吓尿了
I were shitting my'sen.
但我从后门骑上自行车就好了
Till I got out of that back door and onto that bike,
我手忙脚乱
I were all fingers and thumbs.
然后就不慌了
And then...nothing.
像是在飞
Just floated away.
骑自行车就像诗一样
Gearing on them new bikes is like poetry.
警♥察♥从我身边跑过去
Police running past me in t'opposite direction.
然后我穿过布拉德福德 爬上山顶
And then when I got out past Bradford, up onto t'tops...
灵魂都升华了
Ah, it just...fed my soul.
所有的光 氧气 还有空气
All that light and oxygen and air.
那接下来
What are...?
我们要干嘛
What are we going to do?
嗯
Well...
我有主意了
..I've got some ideas.
你在哈利法克斯吗
Are you in Halifax?
我在哪不重要 重要的是
No matter where I am, what matters is....
以后
..The future.
没错 那我们要干嘛
Yeah. So what are we going to do?
嗯
Well...
我想
..What I'd like...
多和你相处
..Is for you and me to spend some time together.
但你持有武器 很危险
Yeah, but if you're armed and dangerous,
他们会拿枪射你
they're going to shoot you.
我没有武器 迫不得已时我才伤人
I'm not armed. And I'm only dangerous when I have to be,
比如人们表现得像混♥蛋♥时
when people start behaving like wankers.
所以你的计划是什么
So what's t'plan?
想见到你
Oh, I wish I could see ya.
- 我不能出去 - 谁说得
Well, I'm not allowed out. Who says?
警♥察♥
The police.
- 你在家吗 - 不在
Are you at home? No!
不在家 他们不允许我接近自己的家
I'm not. I'm not allowed anywhere near home.
为什么 你说为什么
Why? Why do you think?
他们觉得我会干嘛
What do they think I'm going to do?
他们觉得我会伤害你吗
Do they think I'm going to hurt you?
不是 他们认为你要绑♥架♥我
No. They think you're going to abduct me.
为什么他们会那么想
Why would they think that?
你过来 我们是一起的
You visit me. We're mates.
不知道 但他们就是那么想的
Don't know, but they do.
你接下来打算干嘛
What are you going to do?
我现在有机会
Look, I've got this chance...
可以出国
..To get abroad.
如果你愿意
And if you wanted...
可以和我一起
..You... You could come with me.
但我不能 我五月份有考试
Yeah, but I can't. I've got my GCSEs in May.
- 你不需要 - 我需要
You don't need those. Turns out I do.
如果我想找工作实习
If I want to get an apprenticeship,
得把数学和英语学好
I have to get me maths and me English.
我认识一个人
Well, I know a fella...
能帮我们在玛贝拉安顿下来
..Who can set us up in Marbella.
有房♥ 有车 有钱 有工作
House, car, money, job.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
- 瑞安 - 所以
Ryan? Yeah. So...
所以你想和我一起出国吗
So do you want to come wi' me?
考虑考虑
Think about it.
但我们周一就得出发了
But we have to be ready to go on Monday. All right?
我知道现在你可能会觉得这很疯狂
So I know right now, you might be thinking it's mad,
但如果你细想
but if you dwell on it,
就会明白
you might start to see that it could be...
这是属于我们的一个机会 一次冒险
..An opportunity, an adventure, for us.
好吧
Yeah, OK.
- 你答应了 - 没
OK, you'll do it? No, no.
我会考虑一下
Yeah, OK, I'll think about it.
好
Good.
那就好
That's good.
我真的爱你 你知道吗
I do love you, you know.
你是我的一切
You're all I've got.
你是我拥有的一切
You're all I've ever had.
虽然认识你的时间还不长
Didn't even know you for long enough.
明天我们再聊可以吗
Shall we talk like this again tomorrow?
可以
Yeah.
考虑考虑吧
Think about it.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表