剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Er...
要不别了吧
Maybe we shouldn't.
别什么
Shouldn't...?
别做了
Do it.
我知道我总是说 如果我不先发制人
I know I've always said if I don't do something to him,
我就会变成受害者 但是我不
he'll do something to me, but I don't...
我不觉得
I don't think...
你和他说我的事了
You told him about me.
我也被搅进来了
It isn't just about you.
你告诉他是我给你的安定剂
You told him it was me who gave you that diazepam.
对 但是
Yeah, but...
好吧 其实
All right. So, erm...
我没有
I didn't.
什么
What?
我骗了你 他不知道你的事
I lied. He...doesn't know about you.
什么
What?!
我那么说是为了让你帮我 但是
I just said that so you'd help me, but...
他不知道
..He doesn't. He doesn't.
所以不用非得这么做
So we don't have to do this.
我觉得如果我
And I think it might be better
请那个女警♥察♥帮我
if I just went back and talked to that police lady,
可能更好 我不会把你
asked her to help me. I won't say anything
- 供出来 - 你骗我
- about you. - You lied?!
对不起
Sorry.
所以我们不干了
So we're not doing it.
- 你想吗 - 我想吗
- Do you want to? - Do I want to?
我不想
No, I don't want to.
我只是不想人们表现得...
I just don't want people behaving like...
所以他不知道
So he doesn't know?
- 不知道 - 他绝对不知道吗
- No. - He definitely doesn't know?
不
No.
你没在撒谎吧
Are you lying?
我没有
No!
但是可以吗 如果我们不做了
But is that all right? Not doing it.
- 费萨尔 - 当然
- Faisal! - Yeah!
可以
Yes.
只要你以后不再缠着我给你
As long as you're not going to keep pestering me
钱和住处的话 就可以
to help you with money and somewhere to live, if we don't.
哦
Oh, er...
天呐
Oh, God.
要不我们还是做吧
Maybe we should do it.
- 你就是个累赘 - 别这么说
- You're a liability! - Don't say that.
我怎么知道你没说谎
How do I know you're not lying?
因为我说的就是实话
Because I'm not lying!
你一开始就骗了我 骗我说他知道
You lied in the first place, saying he did!
对 因为我需要你的帮助
Yeah, cos I needed you to help me.
你现在要回去找女警♥察♥了
Yeah, and now you're going to go
谁知道你会说出什么
back to your police lady and tell her God knows what!
我不会和她提起你的
I won't say owt about you!
你保证吗
Oh, promise?!
滚开
Fuck off.
总之 我没撒谎 如果我撒了
Anyway, I'm not lying, cos if I was, don't you think
他现在就会闯进你家
he'd have knocked on your door by now
然后把你的牙都打掉
and smashed your teeth down your fucking throat for you?
然后去找警♥察♥
And been to the police?
你最好把门锁上
You'd better lock that door,
不然他会发现你去过那里
or he'll know you've been in there.
发生什么了 沙夫
What's happening, Shaf?
- 有情况吗 - 他穿过去了
- Anything? - He's gone through!
他逃到另一个房♥子去了
It's a through-er! He's gone through to another house.
嘿
Oi!
靠
Shit.
- 破鞋带 - 你被捕了 别动
- Fucking shoelaces! - You're under arrest... Keep still...
- 你被逮捕了 - 放开我
- You're under arrest... - Get off me,
- 你这个死女人 - 别踢我了
- you stupid bitch! - Stop fucking kicking me!
居然拉我的裤子
Pulling my fucking pants down!
你涉嫌非法拘禁
..On suspicion of false imprisonment.
去你的 死女人
Fuck you, bitch!
去你的 小鬼
Fuck you, buster.
我们完蛋了
Man, we are fucking dead.
请配合警♥察♥问询 否则
..But it may harm your defense if you do not mention
将不利于你在法庭上的辩护
when questioned something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你因涉嫌
You're also under arrest
洗钱被捕
on suspicion of money laundering.
老天爷啊
Fucking hell.
听懂了吗 小混♥蛋♥
You got that, you little shit?
真是服了
Fuck.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
- 你还好吗 - 9233 去吧
- Are you all right? - 9233, go ahead.
OE54OPL 写下来
OE54OPL. Write that down.
你好 我是罗伯 乔和女孩们
Hello, this is Rob, Jo and the girls.
现在无人可以接听电♥话♥
There's no-one to take your call at the moment,
但是如果你想留言
but if you'd like to leave a message,
我们会尽快回复
we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
干得漂亮 警官
Nice one, Sarge.
你好 乔安娜 我是凯瑟琳·卡伍德
Hiya, Joanna. It's Catherine Cawood
来自哈法克斯斯哥寇特路警♥察♥局
from Skircoat Road Police Station in Halifax.
想告诉你我已经收到药片的
Er, just to say I've had the forensic analysis report back
法医分♥析♥报告了
on the pills I took from you,
我知道你还有两周时间
and I know you're not due to answer bail
回应保释 但是如果你想
for another two weeks, but if you want to
赶快处理完 我下午六点前
get it over and done with, I'm on duty
都在值班
today until six o'clock.
收到后请回电
So give us a ring when you get this call,
告诉我你的安排
let me know how you're fixed.
再见
OK, bye-bye.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表