剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
you ought to go to the council and ask for a flat.
对 我觉得你该这么做
Yeah, I think you should do that.
他们什么都不会给我的
They won't give me anything.
我会等很多年
I'll go on a list. People wait years.
你觉得我会想让弗洛伦斯和波比在那里长大吗
Do you really think that's where I want Florence and Poppy
你希望你的孩子在那种地方长大吗
to grow up? Is that where you'd want your kids to grow up?
你父母知道他是这样的人吗
Do your parents know what he's like?
- 他们不理我 - 为什么
- They don't bother with me. - Why?
我想我可以杀了他
I think I might kill him.
那样做肯定能解决部分问题
Well, yeah, certainly that would solve some problems.
但也会带来新的问题
Might create a few new ones.
我可以离婚
I should be allowed to get divorced.
但他会胜诉 他会带走一切
Except he'd win. He'd win everything.
他会得到孩子和房♥子 还会拿到全部抚恤金
He'd get the girls, he'd get the house, all of his pension.
- 为什么他会胜诉 - 因为这就是他
- Why would he win? - Because that's what he's like.
他总会赢的
He always has to win.
但如果他不在了
But if he just wasn't there,
我们就可以住在那里
we could just live there.
我和我女儿 我的生活会轻松好多
Me and the girls. And my God, my life would be so easy.
那你靠什么活下去呢
What would you live on?
空气
Fresh air.
你怎么还贷款
How would you pay the mortgage?
我不知道 我不在乎
I don't know. I don't care.
总有办法的
I might get away with it.
大家都知道他是什么人 那个女警♥察♥也知道
People know what he's like. That policewoman did.
她几乎是在求我去告他强制控制
She was nearly begging me to shop him for coercive control.
- 你为什么不去呢 - 因为你说你会帮我
- Why didn't you? - Because you said you were going to help me.
一旦那些官僚机构开始介入
And you know, as soon as all that officialdom kicks in,
他们可以轻而易举地把孩子从你身边夺走
they can take your children off you like batting an eyelid. So...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 也许我该去跟她谈谈
I don't know. Maybe I should go talk to her.
等药检结果一出来
I'm going to have to talk to
警♥察♥肯定会找我去谈话的
one of them anyway when those drug results come back.
我被勒索了
I'm being blackmailed.
那就是为什么
That's why it's a struggle
我现在帮不了你
to help you out just at the moment.
那些人来我的诊所里
These lads came into the shop.
其中一个把我带进诊室 还带着枪
One of them got me in my little consulting room and he had a gun.
他们每周都要一千八百镑 否则
They want 1,800 quid a week, or...
真的假的
Are you joking?
他们有组织 还威胁伤害我的家人
They're organised. They threatened to hurt my family.
该死
Shit.
你不能报♥警♥吗
Well, can't you go to the police?
怎么报
How?
只要我还在帮像你这样的人
When I've been helping people like you?
一旦警♥察♥开始调查
As soon as they start sniffing around, they're going to
他们就会发现
lift the lid on stuff I
我做了不该做的事 他们会逮捕我
shouldn't have been doing. So they've got me.
对不起 我真希望能帮到你 但我帮不到
I'm sorry. I wish I could help you, but I can't.
罗伯知道是你给的我安♥定♥片♥
Rob knows it was you who gave me that diazepam.
怎么知道的
How?
我告诉他的
I told him.
该死 乔安娜
Shit. Joanna!
我不想说的
I didn't want to.
但你要知道 只要他想知道什么事
But you know, when someone's wanting to know stuff
他会往死了打你 直到你告诉他为止
and they're punching the crap out of you until you tell them...
你为什么不说谎呢
Why didn't you make something up?
我是想说谎来着 但...
I did to start with, but...
我想过该怎么做
I have thought about how I'd do it.
如果真要杀了他的话
If I did kill him.
他酗酒
He drinks.
尽管他身体和精神状态都很好
Despite all his healthy body, healthy minds stuff,
每周五晚上 他都会喝得烂醉
Friday night, he drinks himself into a massive stupor.
我经常想
And I've often thought
如果我能搞到K粉
if I could just get hold of some ketamine
然后加在他的酒里
and drop it into his drink,
这样我就可以在他脸上放个垫子
then I could put a cushion over his face.
或者注射
Or an injection.
如果向人的血管里注射空气
If you inject air into someone's bloodstream.
他们会死 是真的吗
Is that true? That it'll kill them?
我觉得如果你的血液里有空气
Yeah. I think if you got air in your bloodstream,
你就笑不出来了
you wouldn't be finding a lot to laugh at.
那也许你能帮我
Perhaps you can help me with that, then.
如果你不能帮我找公♥寓♥的话
If you can't help me with a little flat.
我没有K粉 乔安娜
I don't handle ketamine, Joanna.
它不是药 是毒品
It's not a prescription drug.
那就用别的
Well, something else, then.
你是化学家
You're a chemist.
你真是太好了
This is very kind of you.
我在整理东西 你不想要的东西就放回盒子里
I'm decluttering. Anything you don't want,
我会放到免费回收网站上
just drop back in the box and I'll put it on Freecycle.
不 我想这些我都能用
No, I think I can use all this.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你安排了一个工作面试
Got you an interview for a job.
什么时候
When?
开叉车
It's driving a forklift truck.
不会吧
No way!
你就打那个电♥话♥ 报你名字
Yeah, you've to ring that number, give them your name
他们会给你登记的
and then they'll book you in.
内维森·加拉格
Nevison Gallagher?
工业制冷 和拉姆斯登
Industrial refrigeration. It's on the same
在一个工业园区 就在前面
industrial estate as Ramsden's, down here.
我知道
Oh, I know.
如果有什么需要帮忙的
If there's ever anything I can do for you,
就跟我说一声 好吗
you will let me know, won't you?
好吧 其实我也不是为了这个
Yeah, well, actually - and this isn't why I've done it
所以不方便的话就直说
so do say no if it's not convenient, but...
如果说我把我的小福特留给你
..If I leave you my little Ford...
周六能借你的卡车用用吗
..Could I borrow your truck for a couple of hours on Saturday?
别用来做什么坏事就行
As long as you're not doing owt dodgy in it.
我还在保释期内呢
I'm only out on licence.
爸 阿维纳什在考驾照了
Dad! Avinash is having driving lessons.
- 我能考吗 - 报名费多少
- Can I get driving lessons? - How much are they?
- 不便宜 - 就当是我的生日礼物了
- An arm and a leg. - For my birthday?
- 爸 - 让我想想
- Dad! - Hmm? Oh. We'll have to see.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说要再考虑一下
I mean, we'll have to see.
你一直在跟踪我儿子吗
Have you been following my son
像跟踪我的女儿们那样
as well as my daughters?
这么问只是因为我想知道
I only ask because I'd love to know what the little sod
这小子在该上学的时候去干嘛了
gets up to when he's supposed to be at school.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
塔希尔
Tahir.
你没有儿子 费萨尔
You haven't got a son, Faisal.
再敢耍我的话
You try and fuck with me again
我会向你证明
and I will prove to you
我比你更了解你的女儿
that I know your daughters better than you do.
尤其是那个大的
Especially that eldest one, eh?
下周别忘了 记得是周四 不是周三
Next week, yeah? Oh, and it'll be Thursday, not Wednesday.
我周三要结婚
I'm getting married on Wednesday.
你不打算祝福我吗
You not going to congratulate me?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
真棒
Nice.
因为你想耍我 所以下周
And next week, cos you tried to fuck with me, I want this
我要再加一千五
plus another 1,500.
- 我做不到 - 你可以的
- No, I can't do that. - Oh, you can.
- 不然你就太蠢了 - 警♥察♥可能盯上我了
- You'd be silly not to. - I told you, the police might be onto me.
怎么会
How?
怎么盯上的
How?
我给了一个女的几粒药 结果她被捕了
This...woman I gave a few pills to got arrested,
那些药被警♥察♥没收了
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表