剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
Why do you think he says stuff like that?
即便他获得假释
We aren't going bungee jumping.
我们也不会去蹦极 何况他也不可能...
Even if he got parole, which he won't...
等他出来 都八十岁了
By the time he got out, he'd be, like, 80.
而我也六十来岁了
And I'd be, like, 60 or something.
如果人一辈子都待在那里
You know, perhaps when you're in for life...
也许得有点赤子之心
Perhaps you need to use a bit of...self-kidology, eh?
才能坚持下去
Keep yourself going.
她在那 走吧
Oh, here she is. Come on.
她知道了
She knows.
知道什么
What?
她知道了
She knows.
你来干什么
What are you doing?!
我想说...
I just wanted to say...
就按你说的做
I think you should do what you said.
你...我们应该...
I think you - we - should...
你明白的
You know.
送他上路
Send him on his way.
周一午餐时你有时间吗
Are you around Monday lunchtime?
我曾经想过 在他十八岁时
I had this idea that I'd try and tell him the truth,
告诉他真♥相♥ 或者某个版本的真♥相♥
or a version of it, when he was 18.
我准备等他过完生日
I thought, let him have his birthday,
过上一周 然后告诉他...
give it a week, and then...
他妈妈没有死于难产
Tell him that his mother didn't die in childbirth.
然后和他说清楚
But then be very clear...
其实...
About the fact that his...
他爸爸...
That his da...
他爸爸...
That his dad...
他根本没必要
Is not someone he should feel under any obligation
认识他爸
to get to know.
然后让他自己选
And then let him make the choice.
不过说实话 如果他决定认识爸爸
But be clear, if he did choose to get to know him,
就我们而言
that that would have to be it
这事有可能的 因为...
as far as him and me were concerned, because...
贝琪出事后
For them to have any kind of a relationship
我真的难以接受
after what happened to Becky...
他们之间有任何联♥系♥
Would be so repugnant to me
我还没做好准备
that it isn't something I'd be prepared to live with.
这一切就已经发生了
But it's happened.
他们互相联♥系♥
They are having some kind of relationship
而我根本不知道
and I didn't know a damn thing about it.
他们则进展迅速
And it sounds like they get on like house on fire.
因此...
So...
十岁
Ten years old.
一直以来 我们朝夕相处
All this time, you think you know someone,
我以为自己了解他
you live with someone.
天呐 我太迟钝了
God, I must be slow.
他从来没有提过爸爸
The fact that he never mentioned him
这本该给我敲警钟的...
should have rung alarm bells, but...
可我却想着
Instead, I just allowed myself to think
他终于不再念着爸爸了
that he didn't even think about him any more.
我还以为他明白事了
That he kind of got it.
我把克莱尔想的太天真了 真是的
And there's me thinking Clare's the naive one, bloody hell.
克莱尔应该告诉你一声
Clare should have told you.
他要和他们住一起了
He's going to have to go and live there with them.
他要离开这了
Not having him here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What?
她去世时 我竟然扔下你独自处理这事
I'm sorry I left you on your own to deal with it...
我很过意不去
When she died.
我怎么做的出来呢
Can't imagine why I did that, now.
真是个懦夫
What a coward.
我们别无选择
We both did what we had to do.
我感觉我们都有点疯了
I think we both probably went a bit mad.
出了这种事情
I think the only way to cope with something like that
是个人都会发疯的
is to go a bit mad for a while.
- 你还好吗 - 早就该告诉她的
- You all right? - Should've told her.
你第一次带他去之前就得告诉我
You should have told me before you took him that first time.
她要是问起来你该怎么说
What are you going to say when she asks? Cos she will.
和对你说过的一样
Same as I told you.
对他感到抱歉
Felt sorry for him.
如果我不带他去 谁会愿意呢
And if I didn't take him, who would?
他就想要这个 克莱尔
It's what he wanted, Clare.
瑞安 饭菜准备好了 过来吃饭 把电视关了
Ryan, come on, love, it's ready. Turn that off.
他在哪里
Where is he?
瑞安
Ryan!
去吧
Come on.
不如早点儿面对
Better face the music sooner rather than later.
抱歉 凯瑟琳 他不该带他走
I'm sorry, Catherine. He should never have taken him,
我也早该告诉你
and I should have come and told you,
- 我们也不应该 - 但你们还是做了
- and we shouldn't... - Yeah, but you did, so...
他和尼尔就算了 但你呢
Him? Neil? Whatever. But you?
该死
Fuck.
你把那东西带来干嘛
What have you brought that for?
显然你明白你有问题
So obviously you knew this was a problem,
所以你才没有早点告诉我
which is why you haven't told me about it.
- 你不能赶我走 - 我带了你的睡衣
- You're not chucking me out. - I brought your pyjamas
牙膏和睡袋
and a toothbrush and a sleeping bag
我想你最好在这里待几天
and I think it might be best if you stay here
我的球赛呢
a few nights. What about my games?
我能和他说几句吗
Can I have two minutes with him?
没把话跟你说清楚
So obviously this is all my fault
显然都是我的错
for not addressing things more clearly with you.
我认为某种程度上我说了 但是
I thought in some ways I had, but...
也许我以为你懂得更多
Perhaps I thought you'd picked up on
但并非如此
more than you have, but maybe not.
- 所以 - 我要我球赛的东西
- So... - I need my gaming things.
行吧 我明天再给你送来
Yeah, I'll get your games tomorrow.
今天我是不会再来回跑了
Not trailing back and forth again tonight.
又不远
It's only round the corner.
- 我自己去拿 - 有些事情你得明白
- I'll come and get it. - There are things you need
你决定去拜访
to understand, so that your decision to visit...
继续拜访他的话
..To keep visiting him, if that's your plan,
尽可能算是
is as informed
昭告于天下 我不想聊这个
as it can be. I don't want to talk about it.
我也不想 所以我长话短说
No, neither do I, so I'll be brief.
首先得说清的是
So the first thing to be clear about
你选择拜访的这个人
is that the way this man is, who you're choosing to visit,
他的品质或疾病不见得会遗传
isn't necessarily hereditary.
你知道那是什么意思吗
All right? Do you know what that means?
遗传
Hereditary?
- 告诉我它是什么意思 - 为什么
- Tell me what you think it means. - Why?
这样我才知道你明白我说的
So I know you know what I'm talking about.
就像你继承的东西
It's like what you inherit,
比如来自父母的基因
like, genes from your parents.
- 没错 - 还有祖父母
- Right. - And grandparents.
所以 有些东西会遗传 有些不会
So...yeah, some things you inherit, some things not.
他脑子不正常
So he has a kink in his brain.
扭曲
A twist.
一种心理的
A psychological...
畸形
..Deformity.
这种缺陷使他
It's an absence of something that allows him to...
可能对你来说很正常
..Possibly seem quite normal to you,
但让他做出
but it allows him to do things -
邪恶肮脏的罪行
evil things, nasty things,
常人无法想象的罪行
things that normal people just wouldn't do,
让他被判终生监禁的
things that he's ended up in prison for.
罪行
For ever.
现在 你是没有那些缺陷
Now, you don't have that kink, that absence.
你大脑正常
You have a normal brain.
没错 我知道
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表