剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
That vacuous thug that you go and sit with?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know that...
好吧 我觉得
Well, I know that...
你知道克莱尔告诉你的那些 还有丹尼尔
You know what Clare's told you. Yeah, and Daniel.
有些事克莱尔也不知道
Well, Clare don't know everything,
丹尼尔更不可能知道
and Daniel certainly doesn't.
事情发生的时候 他只是个孩子
He wasn't much more than a kid himself when it happened,
他们有他们的故事版本 我有我的
so they have their version and I have mine.
一些真♥相♥和细节
And there are certain facts and details
只有我和理查德知道
that only me and Richard ever knew,
他对贝琪做的事 比你们知道的
and it was worse than any of you will ever know,
更糟糕 懂了不
what he did to her, all right?
我不会告诉你那些事
And I'm not going to tell you how,
但我真诚地请求你
but I'm asking you very sincerely
相信我 那家伙
to trust what I'm telling you when I say
就是个畜生
that that thing is not human.
不要再带瑞安去见他 尼尔
And I'm asking you not to take Ryan to see him again, Neil.
- 好 - 他是个无底洞
- Right. - He's a black hole.
他卑鄙无♥耻♥ 丧尽天良
He's a nasty, negative nothing who sucks the life
无恶不作
and anything good out of anything he touches.
我知道
I know.
我觉得我现在知道了
I think I know that now.
- 瑞安威胁你带他去的吗 - 不是
- Did Ryan bully you into taking him? - No.
没有
No.
但他一直提这事
But he went on and on.
好几周了 就是放不下
For weeks. Just wouldn't let it drop.
我一开始说过不行
And I did say no at the start.
天知道我拒绝了多少次
I said no God knows how many times.
所以他给你说烦了 那就是威胁
Yeah, so he wore you down. That's bullying.
逼迫别人去做
Pushing somebody into doing something they've made it plain
- 他们明明不想做的事 - 并没有
- they don't want to do. - It wasn't...
没那么糟糕
It weren't nasty.
问题就是 凯瑟琳
The thing is, Catherine...
他怎样都会去的
..He'd have gone anyway.
他会找到办法的
He'd have found a way.
他心意已决
He's that determined.
至少我还能看着他
At least this way I could keep an eye on it.
能不能别带他去了
Will you stop?
答应我别带他去了
Promise me you'll stop.
我会承担后果 他可以回家
I'll deal with the fallout. He can come home
如果他想回的话 该说的我都会说
if he wants to come home. I'll say anything that needs saying.
但你能不能保证
But will you promise me that you won't facilitate
别再带他去那儿了
him going there again?
好
Yeah.
我说了 明天不带他去
I've already said I'm not taking him tomorrow.
什么
What's tomorrow?
汤米·李·罗伊斯明天会去利兹
Tommy Lee Royce is in court,
去加里·詹姆斯·贾科斯基案的庭审现场
in Leeds, for sentencing for that Gary Gackowski business.
- 他想让瑞恩去 - 是吗 为什么
- He wanted Ryan to go. - Did he? Why?
- 去看他 - 为什么
- To see him. - Why?
看着自己被宣判吗 为什么
In court, being sentenced? Why?
就是去看看他
Just to see him.
我跟他说
But I told him, I said,
你不能因为这件事请假
"There's no way you'll get out of school for that.
没有人会同意的
"Nobody's going to agree to that."
瑞恩也很清楚
And Ryan understood that.
你愿意给克莱尔打个电♥话♥吗
Would you please call Clare?
她今天一整天都在找你 她...
She's been trying to get hold of you all day. She...
她很难过
She's upset.
我跟她也没什么好说的
I don't have much to say to her, to be honest.
很好
Yeah, looking good.
看看
Have a look.
不错
Yeah.
很帅
Yeah, sound.
- 真不错 - 很好看
- Yeah, man. - Nice, geezer.
确定吗
Sure?
谢啦
Nice.
汤米·李·罗伊斯为什么要让瑞恩明天
Why's Tommy Lee Royce asked Ryan to go and see him
- 去法庭见他 - 有吗
- in court tomorrow? - Has he?
我刚刚见到尼尔了
Well, apparently I've just seen Neil.
你的脸怎么了
What have you done to your face?
没做什么 为什么一个人要让自己的孩子
Yeah, well, it's nothing. Why would you want your kid - a kid -
去法庭上看着自己被判刑
to go into court to watch you being sentenced
也不知道会被判多久 更何况他已经因为谋杀
for God knows how long on top of what you're already serving
- 被关了很久了 - 你知道外面有个女人
- for murder? - Do you know there's a woman outside
在对你的路虎动手动脚吗
doing something to your Land Rover?
我知道 是艾莉森
Yeah, it'll be Alison.
她说她会帮我安装我在网上买♥♥的发电机
She said she'd fit me that new alternator I got on eBay.
她知道自己在干什么吗
Does she know what she's doing?
当然 她是个农民 在我逮捕她之前
Yes, of course. She's a farmer. Well, she was until I arrested her.
- 为什么 - 因为杀人
- What for? - Manslaughter.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to what I'm saying?
瑞恩会去吗
Well, is Ryan going?
谁知道呢 尼尔说
God knows. Neil said he's made it clear
他不会带他去 但那又怎么样
that he's not taking him, but it's not that anyway.
他想去就去 他想干什么就干什么
He can go or not go, he can do what the fuck he likes.
所以他才让他
It's the why. It's the why would he ask him
带他去 就是...
to go? It just...
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hiya! - Hiya.
- 要来点茶吗 - 好啊
- Do you want some tea? - Sure.
我不知道 去看他
Well, I don't know. To see him.
他去探望他时就见过他了
He sees him when he visits him.
你没给她倒杯茶吗
Did you not offer her a cup of tea?
这次不一样
To see him in a different context.
这次可是庭审现场 我不认识她
In a suit. I didn't know who she was.
她杀人了 她杀谁了
Manslaughter? Who did she kill?
她儿子 他就是想炫耀一下
Her son. He'll be wanting to show off, won't he?
证明自己是个多了不起的人
To show off what a hard man he is,
不把公权力放在眼里
sticking two fingers up at authority,
不屑一顾
reckoning he doesn't care.
不过我提醒你 你应该去
I tell you what, though. You should go.
如果确如外界谣传的那样
If this rumour that he's...he's fibbing
他为了袒护达利乌斯·尼采维奇
to protect Darius Knezevic
说加里·詹姆斯·贾科斯基的谋杀案是真的
over that Gary Gackowski murder's true,
那你确实应该去
you should go.
谢谢
Thanks.
加里被杀那天 克里斯·欧克斯利
Is it true Chris Oxley alibied himself
真的有不在场证明吗
for the date Gary was murdered?
当然 那些都是一派胡言
Of course he did. It was all bollocks.
罗伊斯想拖延警方的时间
It's just Royce trying to waste police time,
他就是个蠢货
like the wankertron he is.
你说得对 我的确应该去 是明天吗
No, you're right. I should. I should go. And it's tomorrow?
我不会去的
Yeah. I'm not going.
你不需要去
No, you don't need to go.
她为什么杀了自己的儿子
Why did she kill her son?
我去了他母亲的葬礼
I went to his mother's funeral.
汤米·李·罗伊斯妈妈的葬礼
Tommy Lee Royce's mother's funeral. That was...
- 是吗 - 是的 我发现了她的尸体
- Did you? - Yeah. Well, I found her body, so he decided
所以他一口咬定是我杀了她
that must mean I'd murdered her. Went berserk
他一看见我就破口大骂 他们只能把他拖出去
when he saw me. They had to carry him out screaming.
- 你为什么要去 - 去看看他 我不知道
- Why did you go? - To look at him. I don't know.
以防他要逃跑
To be there if he tried to escape, I don't know.
她叫艾莉森·盖尔斯
It's Alison Garrs.
她杀了自己的儿子 因为他是达里尔·盖尔斯
She killed her son because he was Daryl Garrs.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我得走了 我去换衣服
Yeah, I've got to go and get changed.
你这里的东西够艾莉森吃吗
Is there enough for Alison?
当然
Sure. Sure.
- 她不咬人 - 是啊 她只杀人
- She don't bite. - No, just shoots people...
放心 她不会杀你的
Yeah, well, she won't shoot you.
我把他的所有资料都查清楚了
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表