剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
只有你那善良到让人心疼的外婆 愿意接受你
She was the only one big enough, decent enough, to take you on,
哪怕那个畜生 对她女儿
despite what that sub-human, braindead moron
做了那种事儿
did to her daughter.
他现在又PUA你 你还真就上了他的道
And now he's using you. And you're letting him.
他找上你 只不过因为你是凯瑟琳的弱点
He's using you for no other reason than to upset Catherine,
好给凯瑟琳补上一刀 他乐衷于此
to twist the knife, because it amuses him.
已经形成条件反射了
He can't help it.
你看着吧
But trust me,
他根本不在乎你还有你妈
he does not give one shiny, tiny fuck about you.
他不会承诺你什么的
He's incapable of it.
行 我懂了
All right, fine.
我喝西北风去总行了吧
I'll go sleep in a ditch.
随你 拜
Yeah. Bye.
我有什么好伤心的 反正没人要我
I'm not surprised everyone hated me.
不 你没有被抛弃
Nobody hated you.
只是那时候年少无知
It was a situation we just...
我们都迷茫 不知怎么应对
None of us knew how to deal with it.
这种事儿怎么可能预判得到 更何况
It in't like there's a blueprint for something like that. You can't...
还要知道怎么去解决 规避它
..Look it up and get ten top tips on how to cope.
我那时才十九岁
I was only 19.
我尚且懵懂无知 而你外公 他...
I didn't know the first thing about anything. And my dad, he...
他就突然变得很怪 离家而去 然后
He went really weird, taking himself off, and...
你外婆精神崩溃了
And Mum was off her head.
是吗
Was she?
她什么难听的话都对我说过
She said some really shitty things to me.
- 真的吗 - 没错
- Did she? - Yeah.
她也是无心之失
But she didn't mean it.
当时真的 状况很糟
It was just...A bad time.
你外婆也坚持要把你抚养大
And, yeah, when it came to you, she was adamant.
还不停地说 孩子无罪 孩子无罪
You know, "It's not his fault. It's not his fault."
- 我的确无罪 - 对
- It wasn't my fault. - That's right.
你没错
It wasn't your fault.
我也不希望让你听到这些糟心事儿
And I'm sorry that you've had to hear all this.
其实我心里也不好受
And I'm sorry that I wasn't...
怎么当初就没理解 体谅一下你外婆呢
..Able to be better and bigger for me mum at the time.
我见我爸...
I went to see him because...
只是想看看他到底是个怎么样的人
...I wanted to make my own mind up about him.
我瞒着大家 就是不想造成现在这个局面
Then I didn't tell anyone because I knew all this would kick off.
我只想从我的视角去重新认识我爸
And I just wanted to work out what I thought about him
不带任何人的偏见
without other people's opinions.
那你觉得你♥爸♥是个怎样的人
And what have you concluded?
我... 我只是为他感到悲哀
I just... I feel sad for him,
他生性如此
that he was born like that...
待人凉薄 他无法控制
..Needing to be so nasty to people.
你外婆好像来了
Is that your granny?
好啊
Hiya.
瑞安交给你了 我得赶紧回去找安了
Right, I'd better get back to Ann.
行
Sure.
行 有事儿电♥话♥联♥系♥
Right, well, er, phone me if...there's anything I can do.
拜拜 我先走了
Ta-ra. Ta, love. Bye.
你真的是蠢到家了
Well, that was a bloody silly thing to do,
你就这么擅自离开 非要大家担心
going AWOL when you know everybody's going to be worried sick
拼命找你吗
about where you are.
外公就不该走 把我扔给罗斯
He shouldn'ta gone off. Shouldn't of left me with Ros.
你还有脸让别人不该怎样
Shouldn't have, for fuck's sake!
外婆
Granny.
说
What?
我爱你
I love you.
你小子又想干什么
What's brought that on?
没什么
Nothing.
行吧
Right.
上车吧
Come on.
快 快进来
Come on! Come in.
你的人送了这些东西来
Oh, your lot came and dropped this off for you
- 从你家里和公♥寓♥ - 这是我的游戏机吗
- from your house and the flat. - Is that my games console?
我给了他们张清单 让他们按清单送东西来
Yeah. We gave them a list of stuff to fetch for us.
你饿吗
You hungry?
有点儿
Yeah.
来杯酒不
And a glass of wine?
别了吧
No, thanks.
克莱尔和尼尔正客厅里坐着呢
Clare and Neil are in the sitting room.
嗨
Hey.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
确定
You sure?
有什么消息吗 他们抓到他了吗
Do you know anything? Have they caught him?
没呢
No.
你那几个同事想找我们聊聊
They want to talk to us - your lot.
他们这是盯上我们了吗
We're on a list. Yeah.
当然 你们和他都有过往来
Well, you will be. You visited him.
我实在难以理解
For some unfathomable fucking reason.
内夫说要送我们去马略卡
Nev was talking about flying us all out to Majorca,
帮我们买♥♥机票 让我们去他的大别♥墅♥
paying for us flights and letting us stop in his villa
住上几周
for a couple of weeks.
放个小长假
Like a little holiday.
等他被捕了再回来
Just until they cop him.
克莱尔 要去你去 我是坚决不会去的
You're the last person I'd go on holiday with, Clare.
你就跟那个白♥痴♥远走高飞吧
You and that moron you spend your days with.
咱俩没任何共同点 我烦透你了
You and me have got nothing in common. You bore me.
你蠢到无可救药 除了靠别人你还会干吗
You have this idiotic, dependent personality.
你还被他教唆做了那种事
You let yourself be talked into doing something...
无比恶心
..So repugnant...
对我就是种侮辱
..And so offensive to me by him.
再者 他算个毛啊 他一无是处
I mean, what is he, even? He's nothing, he's nowt.
他就是个绣花枕头 话又说回来
He's an empty vessel, a cipher. But then...
你不也是吗
..So are you.
你俩真般配哈
So I guess that works.
盯着瑞安就行了 或者 随便吧
Just keep an eye on Ryan. Or, well... Or not, whatever.
我对你们也算仁至义尽了 随你们便吧
I've done me best for you, all of you, so, you know, whatever.
怎么说呢
I don't know.
就好好的吧
Good luck.
我要回去工作了 这鬼地方我一刻都不想待了
I'm going back to work. I don't want to be here.
我不能放任那个混♥蛋♥逍遥法外
That bastard's still out there,
我才不会坐视不管 只知道看电视
and I'm not just going to sit on me arse watching fucking telly.
他们和你说什么了
What have they said?
就例行询问 没完没了的询问
It's just questions - over and over and over.
现在都九点半了
I thought they must have arrested you
我都以为你被逮了 你早点打电♥话♥啊
when it got to half past nine. I wish you'd rung.
孩子们都睡了吗
Are the girls in bed?
没 他们还在里面
No. They're in there.
我不会...
I'm not...
什么
What?
我不会问是不是你干的
I'm not going to ask you if you did it.
本来也不是我呀
I didn't...do it.
她父母电♥话♥里和我抱怨了一通
I've had her parents on the phone saying all sorts,
波比也什么都不和我说
and Poppy won't speak to me.
嘿
Hiya.
他说 他最后一次看到乔安娜是周一早上
He says the last time he saw Joanna alive was Monday morning,
他给卧床的乔安娜端了一杯茶
when he took her up a cup of tea in bed.
那天早上女孩们看到她了吗
Did the girls see her that morning?
她们最后一次看到她是在前一天晚上
The last time either of them saw her was the night before.
她们说
They both separately said
第二天早上爸爸给妈妈端了一杯茶
that Daddy had taken Mummy a cup of tea the next morning,
但爸爸告诉她们不要去打扰妈妈
but he'd told them not to disturb her
因为妈妈还不想起床
because she wasn't ready to get up yet.
早上手♥机♥有记录吗
What activity was there on her mobile that morning?
没有 她最后一次用手♥机♥是周六
None. Last time she used her phone were on Saturday.
周六 我说明一下
Saturday? But just to be clear,
她的手♥机♥是最便宜的那种
this is like the cheapest phone you can buy.
也就是说 她只用这部手♥机♥打电♥话♥和发短♥信♥
I mean, she has literally used it for phone calls and texting.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表