剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
有一天他会杀了我 甚至没人会注意到
he will kill me, and no-one will even notice.
- 我得离开这 费萨尔 - 对
- I've got to get out of there, Faisal. - Yeah. Well, yeah.
和我的女儿们 我不能丢下她们
And the girls. I couldn't leave without the girls.
当然不能
Course not.
这种事之前发生过
It's happened before, this.
经常是因为学校里的一些人
There's usually some lad at school.
他... 有种定式思维 一种痴迷
He...gets a fixation, an obsession,
基本上 他先和他们发生冲突
and he'll pick a fight with them, basically,
让他们注意到他
to get their attention.
打一架 摧毁他们的自信 然后再成为
Pick a fight, knock their confidence, then be the person
鼓舞他们让他们生活变好的人
that picks them up and turns their life around.
然后 天知道
And then...God knows what.
一般这些孩子都是那些
They're usually kids that haven't got
家里面没什么人照顾的
any proper parenting going on at home.
但是这个阶段 他会易怒
But during this phase, he gets all edgy
经常用拳头
and then he gets handy with his fists
打我
and takes it out on me.
现在事情是 当我们第一次...
Thing is, when we first...
当你开始帮我的时候
When you started helping me,
你说过能帮我找一个小公♥寓♥
you did say you might be able to help me get a little flat,
之类的 这样我和我的姑娘们
or something. So me and the girls,
- 我们就能离开这 - 我说过么
- we could get out of there. - Did I?
我可能是这么建议过
Well, I might have suggested it
让你想想 但我不...
as an idea for you to think about, but I don't....
这不是我能付得起的
It isn't something I could pay for.
这是... 这是你...
Is that... Is that what you...?
我的想法 这当然是我的想法
What I thought? Yeah, that is what I thought.
我觉得你那时候要帮我
I thought that you were wanting to help me.
不 乔安娜 我没钱这么做
No, Joanna, I couldn't afford to do that!
那就只是个建议 一个想法
It must have just been a suggestion. An idea.
- 如果你那么想我很抱歉... - 怎么
- Sorry if you thought... - What,
如果我觉得你关心我
if I thought that you cared about me?
我关心你 真的 但是我没钱买♥♥一套公♥寓♥
I do! I did. I do. But I can't afford to be buying a flat.
你说过你在想找间
You said that you were thinking about speculating
- 房♥子 - 对 但不是现在
- in property... - Yeah, but not... Not at the moment.
肯定不会是现在
Definitely not at the moment.
对
Right.
这不是我的店 你知道吗
These aren't my shops, you know?
我知道你觉得那是我的
I know you think they are.
我只是负责管理这个和在埃兰的那个
I just manage this one and the one down at Elland.
是安妮莎爸爸开的
It's Anisha's dad that owns them
我和她姐姐只是负责管理它们
and me and her sister, we just manage them.
而且 我现在手头有点紧
And apart from that, money's just a bit tight at the moment.
警♥察♥会指控我
Police will be charging me with something
当安定的结果从实验室出来的时候
when that diazepam comes back from the lab,
他们会再次审问我
and then they'll be leaning on me again
药是哪儿来的
to say where I got it from.
我不是在威胁你
You know, I'm not making threats,
但我还是说 是从厕所后面找到的话
but they might not be happy with me just saying
他们是不会高兴的
I just found it behind some toilets this time.
沙夫 我的面试很顺利
Hey, Shaf! My interview was successful.
他们希望我下周就去刑事侦缉处实习六个月
They want me to start my six-month attachment at CID next week.
在你上班玩手♥机♥时
Yeah. Yeah. I saw you tiddling about on your phone when
我看到了
you're meant to be interfacing with a member of the public.
猜猜
So, guess what?
当你接凯瑟琳班的时候
You won't be able to boss me about
你就不能对我指手画脚了
when you take over from Catherine.
我可以 我仍然比你高一级
I will. I'll still be a rank above you.
你不行 因为我就在楼上工作了
You won't, cos I'll be upstairs.
是的 但是我会的 我会来找你
Yeah, but I will, cos I'll come and find you
- 就为了给你派活 - 刑事侦缉处
- just to give you orders. - CID!
- 说 好样的 安 - 好样的
- Say, "Well done, Ann." - Well done!
我可以整天坐在办公室里 弯回形针了
Sitting in an office all day, bending paperclips.
你就是嫉妒
You're just jealous.
对
Yeah.
没有
Not.
- 天呐 沙夫 - 怎么了
- Oh, my God, Shaf. - What?
你的耳朵 变绿了 你嫉妒了
Your ears! They've gone green. Is it envy?
不是每个人都想进刑事侦缉处的
Not everybody wants to be in CID, you know.
有些人就喜欢穿制♥服♥
Some of us like being in uniform.
- 剩下的 - 你好 亲爱的
- And the rest. - Hello, love.
我是代理警长沙夫 这是加拉格探员
I'm Acting Sergeant Shah. This is PC Gallagher.
你可能听说了 很不幸 昨天有人死了
You may have heard, sadly, somebody died yesterday
就住在后面的公♥寓♥里
that lived in one of these flats behind here.
我们要和每个人都聊聊 万一
And we're just having a chat with everyone, just in case
你看到了什么或者听到了什么
you might have seen anything or heard anything.
我们能进去吗
Is that all right if we pop in?
- 可以 进来吧 - 谢谢
- Yeah, come in. - Thank you.
再见
Ta-ta.
- 我没听见你的电♥话♥ - 你那边怎么样
- I missed a call from you. - How are you doing?
我在埃兰这边挨家挨户查 所以
Well, I'm on a house-to-house down Elland, so...
有什么进展吗
Have there been any developments?
没有
No.
你说了什么吗
Have you said anything?
没有
Nope.
你今天还有时间过来喝杯茶吗
Have you still got time for a cup of tea today?
可以 我一点午休吃饭
Yeah, I've got a meal break at one.
我想问问你别的事
I wanted to ask you about this other thing.
什么其他事
What other thing?
《卫报》的记者找到了我
I've been approached by this journalist from the Guardian.
他在写一篇有关组织犯罪
He's developing a piece about organised crime links
与政♥府♥之间联♥系♥的文章 他看到了
to local government. He saw a piece
我去年在《约克郡邮报》上写的文章
I wrote in the Yorkshire Post last year,
他希望我能帮他
and he's asked me to do
调查一下达利乌斯·科内泽维奇
some digging for him on Darius Knezevic.
好 是吗
Oh, OK.
我觉得
And I thought
和你一起待半小时可能是个好的开始
half an hour with you might be a good place to start.
好 我会把关于那个下流婊♥子♥的事
Yeah, well, I can tell you everything you need to know
和你全盘托出
about that sleazy twat.
当然 这些天 他表现得像
Course, these days, he behaves like butter
什么事都没发生
wouldn't melt up his arse.
当然 我不能告诉你所有事
And of course, I can't tell you everything,
因为如果我知道所有事 他早该进监狱了
because if I did know everything, he'd be in prison,
并会在里面呆很长时间
and for a not inconsiderable period of time.
你知道他正在
Do you know he's standing
竞选布拉德福德市议会议员吗
for election onto Bradford City Council?
- 哦 是的 西约克郡 - 但是
- Oh. Well, West Yorkshire. - But...
这一定不可能
..That can't happen, surely.
什么 你认真的吗
What, are you serious?
你知道他们选出了历史上最大的骗子
You do know they elected one of the biggest liars
和逃税者之一成为
and tax dodgers in history to be the so-called leader
大洋彼岸自♥由♥世界的领袖 就在前不久
of the free world across the pond not so long since?
理查德 我要走了 你想约在哪里见面
Richard, I'm going to have to go. Where do you want to meet up?
你来定 告诉我
You decide. Text me.
凯瑟琳
Catherine...?
艾莉森
Alison?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
卡伍德
Cawood.
我在档案上看到你的名字了 最近刚释放
I thought I'd seen your name on the box as a newly released.
你怎么样
How are you?
我很好
I'm all right.
我来帮你
I'll give you a hand.
- 你要搬去哪里 - 不用了 我可以的
- Where are you going with it? - No, you're fine.
别傻了 搬去哪里
Don't be daft. Which one is it?
谢谢 就在那边
Thanks. It's just down here.
你们在这里干嘛 是因为那个女人吗
What are you lot doing here? Is it about that woman?
对 在挨家挨户查
Yeah, it's just a bit of house-to-house.
能耽误你五分钟吗
You got five minutes?
可以
Yeah.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表