剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
需要帮忙吗
Can I help?
我兄弟 他需要去看药剂师
Er, me cousin, he needs to see the pharmacist about, er...
谈一些私事
It's personal.
巴蒂先生
Mr Bhatti?
什么事
Yeah?
这位先生的兄弟需要
This man's cousin needs...
他的英语不太好
His English ain't great.
但他一直和一个女孩在一起
But he's been with this lass
他觉得他得了点什么病
and he thinks he's picked summat up.
有点肿 有点流脓
It's a bit swollen and there's, like, discharge.
但他没有注册手术 所以
But he's not registered with the surgery, so...
好的
OK. Er...
你先来这边吧
Do you want to just come through here?
这边 来吧
This way. Come on.
你先请 亲爱的 我在这里等我兄弟
You go on, love. I'm just waiting for me cousin.
请坐
Sit down.
我能给你开一些缓解症状的药 但是
I can give you something to ease the symptoms, but... Whoa!
我听说你开始帮助别人了 费萨尔
I've heard you've started helping people, Faisal.
这可以
Which is fine.
但问题是 这是我们的地盘 不是你的
Only trouble is, we run these postcodes round here, not you.
- 明白吗 - 我明白
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
那就好 我觉得
Yeah, that's fine. I was starting to think
我确实吃不下
I'd bitten off more than I could chew, anyway.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
很好 现在的问题是
Good, but the thing is,
我们还需要你继续做你做的
we still need you to keep on doing what you're doing.
当你拿到钱
So when you collect your winnings,
记得给我们 好吗
you'll be handing them over to us, OK?
- 不 不行 我不做了 - 你会的
- No, I won't. I can't. I can't. - You will.
我不能再做了 因为警♥察♥可能会盯上我
I can't do it any more because the police might be onto me.
直到出事了
Well, till we know one way or the other,
我们都按原计划进行 懂了吗
we'll stick with the arrangement, do you understand?
- 我们知道你每周赚一千八百镑 - 没有
- We know you're turning over upwards of 1,800 quid a week. - No!
你有
Yeah, you are.
别想骗我
So don't short-change me.
没那么多 大概最多一千
It's not that much! It's only ever about a thousand at the most.
你为什么不把差额补上 你能很轻松地多挣点
Well, why don't you make up the difference, then? You can do a bit more easy enough.
我说了 警♥察♥可能会盯上我
I've told you, the police might be onto me.
不用担心警♥察♥
Don't worry about t'police.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说你该担心的是我
I mean it's me you need to worry about now.
我们知道你的湄拉和你的
We know where your Maira and your little...
小哈尼雅在哪上学
..little Haniya go to school.
我们监视她们 我们知道她们什么时候走
Been watching 'em. We know what time they leave,
我们知道她们乘哪辆车
we know what bus they get on.
我们知道她们晚饭去谁家吃
We know whose houses they go to at dinner times
- 她们什么时候应该在学校 - 我们是谁
- when they're meant to be in school. - Who's we?
我们可能比你
Eh, we probably know more about
更了解她们
what they get up to than you do.
听着费萨尔
Listen, Faisal.
没人想看到她们受伤
Nobody wants to see 'em get hurt, hmm?
没人愿意看到任何人被绑♥架♥
Nobody wants to see anybody get abducted
被残忍♥对待
and treated like bitches.
对吗
Yeah?
我不想这样
I don't.
别担心警♥察♥ 好吗
So don't you worry about t'police. All right?
我们会帮你担心警♥察♥
We'll worry about the police. Yeah?
我们过几天再见
We'll see you in a couple of days.
- 不 这 - 这不太方便吗
- No! That's... - Oh, is that not convenient?
对我来说很方便
It's convenient for me.
给我个小盒子
Better go get me a little box of
不管是什么
whatever it is you're going to give me.
你也不想外面的小姑娘起疑 是吧
Don't want your little girl out there thinking things, do we?
他回去后是不是
He's to come back and see you again
几天后还要来复诊
in a couple of days, yeah?
很好
Nice one.
我给药监局打了电♥话♥
I rang the MHRA to see if anyone
看有没有人知道 在埃兰周边
knew anything about the illegal supply of diazepam
非法提供安定的事
in and around Elland.
他们的队长刚回复我说
Their PLO's just rung me back and said,
我们知道这件事 正在调查
"Yeah, we're aware there's a problem and there is an ongoing inquiry."
- 是科内泽维奇吗 - 当然
- Knezevics? - No doubt.
永远可爱的科内泽维奇
Yeah, the ever-lovely Knezevics.
牢不可破的科内泽维奇
The Teflon-coated Knezevics.
我就是该说 好的 你慢慢来 亲爱的
I should have said, "Right, you take your time, love,
我们会和往常一样收拾残局
"we'll just mop up as usual."
怎么了
What?
我从谢菲尔德监狱得到了一些内部情报
I've got some intel for you from the prison in Sheffield.
是坏消息
You're not going to like it.
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表