剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表
..I drank too much.
为什么
Why?
因为瑞安的事
Because of all this about Ryan.
然后今天早上
And then...this morning,
那名住在爱兰公♥寓♥ 从窗户坠落的女孩
that girl who fell out the window in Elland.
她是盲人 也没有家人
She was blind and she had got no family
她把那个男的当成男朋友
and she thought this bloke were her boyfriend,
但他们只是利用她
and they was just using her,
在她公♥寓♥里藏匿赃款
using her flat to stash their filthy, shitty money in.
她可能一下恍然大悟
And then t'penny must have dropped what was going on,
所以他们在她自己的公♥寓♥里劫持了她
so they held her hostage in her own flat,
似乎长达两到三周
for two or three weeks, by the sound of things.
一切听起来
And sounded like she...
她只是想逃出去
Sounded like she was just trying to escape
才会坠落 所以...
when she fell, so...
你想回家吗
Do you want to go home?
我有种感觉 我...
I have this thing, I get...
我脑海里
..In here,
和瑞安有关的事
and stuff like this with Ryan,
会触发它
it triggers it.
就像...
It's like...
他们把我带进车♥库♥时
..When they took me into that garage,
他们把我塞进睡袋里 头朝下
they'd stuffed me inside a sleeping bag, upside down.
有人把我拉出面包车
Somebody pulled me out of the van.
就是... 他
And it was...him.
然后他说
And he goes,
别打什么坏主意 小混♥蛋♥
"Don't give me any shit, you little bastard,
要不然我就把你的胸砍下来
"Or I'll chop your tits off."
所以我没叫
So I didn't scream.
我应该叫的
And I should have screamed,
我他妈应该大声呼救 因为这样的话
I should have screamed my fucking head off, cos if I had,
就可能有人听见我
then somebody might have heard me,
或者他们会乱了阵脚 犯错误
or they might have panicked and made a mistake,
这样后面的事就不会发生了
and then none of the rest would have happened.
但我没有...
But I didn't...
我知道这是生存本能
And I know it's a survival thing
我知道我不是懦夫
and I know I'm not a coward.
所以为什么它还是在我脑海里不停地回放
So why does it play over and over and over in here?
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
因为你是人
Well, because you're human.
因为你经历了很可怕的事情
Because what happened to you was horrendous.
你想的话 可以回家
You can go home if you want.
我会和探长说 他会理...
I'll speak to the DI, he'll underst...
- 不用 - 好
- No. - All right.
我只是和你说一下
I was just saying it to you.
好
Ok.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
关于瑞安
About Ryan?
他还在他们那里吗
Is he still round at theirs?
嗯 他昨晚过来
Yeah. He came to fetch
拿他的作业 这肯定是谎话
his homework last night, which was a tale.
他平时对作业一点也不上心
Never normally gives a toss about his homework,
但他想明白了...
but he's worked out that...
想明白贝琪是自杀的
He's worked out that Becky took her own life.
克莱尔周六整晚都在向他解释原因
Apparently, Clare spent Saturday evening explaining to him why
我们的版本 但他还是想
well, a version of why... but he still wants to
去看他
go and visit him.
他依然是我父亲
"He's still me dad."
祝他好运吧
Good luck to him, eh?
所以是谁开始外星人联络官的这一切
So, who started all this about an alien liaison officer?
葛肯昨天早上五点在埃林登
Oh, Gorkem saw a strange light moving in an erratic manner
看见了一束奇怪的光诡异地移♥动♥着
over Erringden Moor at five o'clock yesterday morning.
所以他就开始查资料 并且发现
So then he started Googling stuff and found out about
1980年托德莫登的鲍比
that bobby in Todmorden in 1980,
声称他被外星人绑♥架♥了
reckoning he'd been abducted by aliens,
所以他现在觉得地球没几天就要被
so now he's convinced himself that the Earth's only days away
小绿人统治了
from being overrun by little green men.
他们穿越星际
Fancy travelling all that way through the galaxy
就为了来托德莫登
and ending up in Todmorden.
那么远过来
Well, you know,
肯定要找个地方降落
come all that way, you've got to land somewhere.
但是降落在托德
Yeah, but Tod? I mean,
如果是你的话 你肯定会打开胶囊仓门
you'd just open your capsule door,
短暂地竖起天线
stick your antennae up briefly,
转一圈就回家了 不是吗
and turn around and go home, wouldn't you?
我肯定会这样的
Well, I would, certainly.
无论如何 我想告诉你他刚把
Anyway, I thought you'd like to know that he's just handed in
申请表交给了麦克
his application form to Mike.
麦克说什么了
What did Mike say?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得事情发酵的够久了吗
You think it's gone on long enough?
你觉得你应该
Do you think you should tell him the truth
在他在民众面前出丑前
before he makes a pillock of himself
告诉他真♥相♥吗
with a member of the public?
听着 这是沙夫的小玩笑
Look, it's Shaf's jolly little jape -
你应该和他说 不是我
it's him you need to talk to, not me.
凯瑟琳·卡伍德
Catherine Cawood.
凯瑟琳 召集你的团队上楼
Catherine, can we have your team upstairs
五分钟后参加逮捕约瑟普·马蒂奇简报会
in five minutes for this Josip Matic arrest briefing?
好的 长官
You can indeed, sir.
上楼开会 所有人
Upstairs now, boys and girls.
天啊
Fuck's sake.
维克托来了
Viktor's here.
嘿 维克托
Hey, Viktor.
头儿知道爱兰的公♥寓♥出事了
The chief knows what happened in that flat down at Elland.
- 是吗 - 上报纸了
- Oh? - It's been in the paper.
他根据报道推断出来的
He put two and two together.
他说 你就是这么做生意的吗
He says, "You think this is how to run a business?"
一个女人死了
A woman dead,
一个白♥痴♥在公♥寓♥里留下了七万块
70G left behind in a flat by a moron,
警♥察♥在到处调查
and the feds all over it.
约瑟普说她很开心
Josip said she was happy.
每次我们去她都很开心
She was happy every time we went around there.
我们不知道她知道内情
We didn't know she knew stuff
直到他慌张地打了电♥话♥
until he rang us up, panicking.
- 你把他带进来的 - 我们不知道
- You brought him in. - We didn't know
那个蠢婊♥子♥会想从窗户跳出去
the dumb bitch would try flying out the window.
你应该知道 这是你的责任
You should know. You should make it
搞清楚这些人会不会
your business to know that someone like that
做出这些蠢事
hasn't got it in them to try anything that fucking stupid.
然后他说
And then he says,
约瑟普这个人一点钱都没拿出来
"This Josip didn't get any of the money out?
他没想到要拿点东西吗
"He didn't think to take anything with him?"
他慌了
He panicked.
你想我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
他想约瑟普消失
He wants Josip moved on.
什么...
What...
- 消失... 意思是 - 完全消失
- ..Moved on as in...? - Moved on.
在警♥察♥抓到他之前
Before the feds get to him.
他什么都不会说的 我们交待过他了
He won't talk. He's been briefed.
他什么也不会说因为
He won't talk because you
你会在警♥察♥前面接走他
are going to pick him up before they do.
他把手♥机♥扔了
He's ditched his phone.
- 他们找不到他 - 你现在过去
- They won't find him. - You need to go there
- 立刻马上 - 你觉得头儿还会愿意来
- right now. - Do you think the chief
参加我周三的婚礼吗
will still want to come to me wedding on Wednesday?
如果你把这个搞定的话 如果不行
If you sort this out. If you don't, you'll be lucky
你周三能出现在自己的婚礼都已经很幸运了
to be at your own fucking wedding on Wednesday.
钥匙
Keys.
嗨
Hiya.
我不知道你会来
剧集 | 幸福谷(2014) | 导航列表