剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
I know your friend doesn't have a gun.
所以不必害怕
So there's nothing to be scared of.
凯特 听我说
Kat, listen to me.
我需要你勇敢点 好吗
I need you to be very brave, okay?
别离开我
Don't leave me.
我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
相信我
Just trust me.
好
Okay.
拜托 凯特 你拉响了警报
Come on, Kat. You called the alarm.
我猜是你
I'm guessing it was you.
我们想找的是另一个人 杀了你父亲的那个
It's the other one we want. The one who killed your dad.
拜托 你真想玩这个游戏吗
Come on, do we really want to play this game?
凯特
Kat?
离开她
Leave her.
出来 让我们来应付她
Come out from there and let us deal with her.
听话 凯特
Come on, Kat.
没人会伤害你
No one's going to hurt you.
很好 很好
Okay. Good.
凯特 快来
Kat! Come on!
快 快点
Come on. Hurry up.
你还好吗
You okay?
我拿到目标名单了
I have the target list.
2019年7月 一位中情局高级特工
在华府卡尔顿酒店醉倒在我面前
那晚他向我吐露了尤特拉克斯项目的一份先驱计划暗♥杀♥目标名单
全都未满30岁
塔西佗
华府
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
我们在控制未来 鲍比
We're controlling the future, Bobby.
年轻人很漂亮 但是
The young are beautiful, but...
他们将来可能会很危险
so very dangerous for what they might become.
想要加入我们吗
Want to join us?
-莱斯利 嗨 -约翰
- Leslie. Hey, hi. - Oh, John!
-你好吗 -很高兴见到你
- Hey, how are you? - Nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你 约翰
Good to see you too, John.
我们都记得
We all remember that. yeah.
-玛格丽特怎么样 -她很好
- How's Margaret? - Yeah, she's fine.
这个你留着
You keep this.
开车送她去机场
Drive her to the airport.
我会发你航♥班♥号♥
I'll send you a flight number.
送她上飞机 然后等我指示
Get her on the plane and wait for my instructions.
别想耍花样
Don't try anything.
汉娜拿到了目标名单
Hanna has the target list.
我这还有一份 所以别打馊主意
And I've made a copy, so don't get any ideas.
这个行动结束了
This operation's over.
那个
That agent
跟格尔德一起喝酒的特工
Gelder was drinking with...
是你 对吗 约翰
was you, wasn't it, John?
如你所说
Like you said,
威士忌从来对你没好处
whiskey never did you any good.
目标名单 全都未满30岁
List of target names, all under 30 years of age.
你是个真正的信徒 对吗 约翰
You're a true fucking believer, aren't you, John?
你曾经也是
So were you, once.
问题是 要是你在先驱者的上司
The thing is, if your bosses at Pioneer
发现你把这事说漏了出去
find out you weren't able to keep your mouth shut about this,
我无法想象他们会对你做什么
I can't imagine what they'll do to you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
好了 安全了
Okay, it's all clear.
接下来怎么办
What now?
我们等待玛丽莎的电♥话♥
We wait for Marissa's call.
停一下
Stop for a second.
我需要吃点东西
I just need something to eat.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What is it?
玛丽莎想让我们回去 现在就回
Marissa wants us back at the villa. Now.
我不会跟你走
I'm not going with you.
你妈妈
Your mother.
她给我发了信息
She wrote to me.
她在哪
Where is she?
她住在埃及 如你所说
She lives in Egypt, like you said.
但她会去摩洛哥
But she's traveling to Morocco,
到海边 以防万一
to the coast, just in case...
以防你能过去
In case you can get there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
这是你值得的
It's what you deserve.
没有你 我什么都不会有
I wouldn't have got anything without you.
别哭
Don't cry.
我没有手帕
I don't have any handkerchiefs.
来 跟我来
Here, come with me.
这是给你的
This is for you.
我想把它给你很久了
I've been meaning to give it to you for a long time.
加拿大
他们从没见过 不知道名字
They've never seen it. They don't know the name.
梅兰妮·简·霍尔
很安全
It's safe.
你一直都留着
You kept it all this time?
我有直觉
I had a hunch.
你到了摩洛哥后
When you get to Morocco,
你和你妈妈就消失
you and your mother disappear.
别回埃及
Don't go back to Egypt.
别再使用克拉拉·玛汗这名字 好吗
And don't use the name Clara Mahan ever again, okay?
你呢
And you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你没有任何人
You have no one.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
我还有工作
I have work to do.
我们还会再见的
We'll see each other again.
不
No.
你要和我永远分别
You leave me now forever.
我永远不会忘了你
I'll never forget you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
7空白时间轴
我们也不知道发生了什么
We don't really know what happened.
发生了枪战 发生了什么事
There was gunfire and something went down.
-我们不知道发生了什么 -卡迈克尔有消息吗
- We don't know what happened. - Anything from Carmichael?
警报
识别到关键词克拉拉·玛汗
邮件时间 今天上午9点56分
端口 344gtY
北非到西欧
-没有 -好的
- Nothing. - Okay.
下载
妈妈 是我 我还活着 但我有麻烦了
我需要你照我说的做 去摩洛哥丹吉尔港 在那等我
我会从巴塞罗那坐渡轮过去
有机会就给你发邮件 克拉拉
你发现什么了吗
You got something?
没有
No.
什么都没发现
Nothing.
说
Yeah.
任务完成
Operation complete.
利奥舅舅很遗憾没有活下来
Uncle Leo sadly didn't make it.
要求立即回家
Return home required with immediate effect.
自己想借口
Make your excuses.
就你上司而言
As far as your bosses are concerned,
这就是事情的经过
this is what happened.
罗伯特·格尔德对尤特拉克斯项目是个威胁
Robert Gelder was a threat to the Utrax project.
你杀了他 并完美掩盖
You killed him and covered it up perfectly.
米娅·沃尔夫是渗透进
Mia Wolff was the double agent
抵抗组织的双面特工
that infiltrated the resistance organization
帮你取回了目标名单
and helped you retrieve the target list.
草甸要热情欢迎米娅和克莱门丝的回归
Mia and Clemency will be welcomed back into the Meadows with open arms.
齐心协力 我们要一个个解决掉先驱者
And, together, we'll take the Pioneers down one by one.
你真以为你能逃得掉吗
You seriously think you can get away with this?
你会帮我逃脱
You're gonna help me get away with it.
要是出了差错
And if anything goes wrong,
我就告诉你上司你做了什么
I'll tell your bosses what you did.
现在我是老大
I'm running this now.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表