剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
一名少女已被拘留
A teenage girl has been taken into custody
帕斯韦制药公♥司♥位于
following an attack on the Belgian offices
比利时的办公室遭遇袭击
of Passway Pharmaceuticals,
造成两人死亡
during which two people were killed.
这起事件是在一项针对年轻志愿者的
The incident, which took place during a medical research trial
医学研究试验期间发生的
being conducted on young volunteers,
该地区已经加强了安保工作
has led to heightened security in the area.
帕斯韦公♥司♥否认承担一切责任
Passway denies all responsibility,
尽管该公♥司♥承认嫌疑人
though the company concedes the suspect
是试验参与者之一
was one of the trial participants.
我是杜蒙
Dumont.
我是卡迈克尔
This is Carmichael.
你拿到文件了吗
Did you get the file?
拿到了
Yeah.
我们对这个女孩了解多少
What do we know about this girl?
莫妮卡·加斯特纳
Monica Gastner.
有焦虑和抑郁症史
History of anxiety and depression,
我们认为她填表的时候撒谎了
which we think she lied about on the form.
她有过暴♥力♥史吗
She have a history of violence?
记录里没有
Nothing on her record.
你那边有警♥察♥吗
You have police there?
我已经跟他们谈了一整夜了
I've been here all night talking to them.
让他们远离仓库
I've kept them away from the storage area.
你运往草甸的货物是安全的
Your shipment for the Meadows is secure.
我可不想冒这个险
Yeah, well, I'm not taking that risk.
加快交货 你亲自来
Accelerate delivery. Do it yourself.
需要我做什么
What do you need?
汉娜
第二季 第三集
在造成帕斯韦欧洲总部两人死亡后
当地女孩被逮捕
办公室
这里是总台
This is Central.
金 我是威格勒
Kim, it's Wiegler.
我打来只是想说我今天不去公♥司♥了
I'm just calling to say that I won't be in today.
-好的 -帮我跟索尼娅说一声
- Okay. - Tell Sonia, please.
她刚也打电♥话♥
She just called in.
说她今天也不来了
She's not gonna be here, either.
她说原因了吗
Did she say why?
她只说是私事
She just said it was personal.
好吧 谢谢你 金
Okay. Thanks, Kim.
你不跟我聊聊吗
You gonna talk to me?
聊什么
Why?
因为我来救你了
Because I came for you,
如果我不来 你已经死了
and if I hadn't, you'd be dead.
帕斯韦公♥司♥
这是克拉拉的吗
Is this Clara's?
有个地方叫草甸
There's a place called the Meadows.
他们把她带到那儿去了
It's where they've taken her.
你听说过
You know it?
但是他们没告诉我在哪儿
But they didn't tell me where it is.
我昨晚
I saw this man
在帕斯韦公♥司♥看到有个男的在电脑上写东西
writing about it on a computer last night in Passway.
他在写运送药品的事
He was writing about sending a shipment of drugs.
我记得他的长相
I remember his face.
如果我们能找到他
If we can find him,
就有可能找到克拉拉
he could lead us to Clara.
汉娜 听我说
Hanna, listen to me.
克拉拉被带走了 你救不了她
Clara is gone. You can't save her.
如果你照我说的 今天飞去加拿大
If you do what I say, you fly to Canada today,
你就安全了
then you're safe.
她会试图再次逃跑的
She will escape, or try to again.
然后他们会杀了她
And they will kill her.
这都是我的错
It's my fault.
并不是你的错
Not your fault.
如果你去找那个地方 他们就会发现你
Go looking for that place, they'll see you,
就会知道你还活着
they'll know you're alive.
我们一切的努力就都白费了
Everything we've been working on will be ruined.
对他们来说你已经死了
You're dead to them right now.
你必须保持这个状态
You have to stay that way.
你骗了克拉拉
You lied to Clara.
你告诉她你是她妈妈
You told her you were her mother.
你给了她希望 他们就能带她回去了
You gave her hope so that they could take her back.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
我是为了你
I did it for you.
我从没要求过你这样做
I never asked you to.
她不能留在那个地方
She can't live in that place.
如果我们不做点什么 她会死的
If we don't do something, she will die.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我们一起
That we find her.
找到她
Together.
她睡得还好吗
How'd she sleep?
她没睡
She didn't.
她跟你说话了吗
Is she talking to you?
还没
Not yet.
我得定个最后期限了
I have to put a deadline on this.
先生
Sir...
她是个累赘
She's a drag on the boat.
我们可以改变这一点
We can change that.
你觉得其他人会欢迎她回来吗
And you think the others will welcome her back?
也不是
It's...
不可能
not impossible.
你有两天时间
I'll give you two days.
然后我就下令了
Then I make the call.
帕斯韦公♥司♥
-你到了吗 -是的
- Are you there? - Yes.
我看不到他
I can't see him.
好吧 你留在外面 我很快就好
Okay, stay outside. I won't be long.
如果你看到他了 通知我
If you see him, call me.
马上就来
J'arrive.
你好
Salut.
你得付双倍的价钱
当然
梅兰妮·简·霍尔
这样做是没有意义的
There's no point doing this.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
想让我和其他人一样
Trying to make me the same as the others.
但我跟他们不一样 我的思维不同
But I'm not the same. I think different.
你怎么知道别人是怎么想的
And how do you know what the others are thinking?
我看得出来
I can tell.
她们不会像我一样去质疑事物
They don't question things the way I do.
质疑并不是一件坏事
It's not a bad thing to question.
在这里 是坏事
It is here.
你为什么睡在我的房♥间
Why did you sleep in my room?
你以为这样就能了解我了吗
Did you think you'd get to know me?
你不会的
You won't.
如果这是一次测验 我不会通过的
If this is a test, I will fail it,
或许你该趁早放弃
so maybe you should just give up now.
我没打算放弃
I have no intention of giving up.
你在乎什么 你只是在工作而已
Why do you care? You're just doing a job.
我不知道
I don't know.
我理解格格不入是什么样的感觉
I understand what it is to be the odd one out in every situation.
你有母亲吗
Do you have a mother?
有
Yes, I do.
那就别假装你我是一样的
Then don't try and pretend you and I are the same.
我们差远了
We're not even close.
你怎么可能理解
So how could you possibly understand?
索尼娅
瑞克特
Richter.
嗨 我是玛丽莎
Hi, it's Marissa.
有何贵干
How can I help?
我最近在想
Listen, I-I've been thinking
我应该为我说的话向你道歉
that I owe you an apology for what I said.
你只是在尽责而已
I mean, you were only doing your job.
要说该生谁气的话 也该是卡迈克尔
If I'm gonna be pissed at anyone, it should be Carmichael.
没事
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表