剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
Put beetles in my shoes.
真缺心眼
What a dumbass.
是的
Yeah.
他就是个傻子
He is a dumbass.
我有一个哥哥和一个妹妹 不过她生病了
I have a brother and a sister, too, but she's sick.
家里的注意力大部分都在她身上
It takes up a lot of the family's attention.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
肌肉有问题
Muscular disease.
也有个能是心理方面的 还没确诊
It may be psychological. We don't know for sure.
那一定很烦
That must be annoying.
不
No.
我爱她
I love her.
我需要和其他学员谈谈
I need to talk to the other trainees.
当时在场的那几个
The ones who were there.
你好 桑迪
Hi, Sandy.
你是叫这个名字吧
That's your name, isn't it?
-是的 -你好 我知道
- Yes. - Hi. Uh, I know
我们之前已经在威伯福斯空军基地聊过
we already spoke to you about this at Wilberforce Air Base,
但是我还想和霍金斯探员一起
but I wanted to go through one more time what happened,
把事情的经过再过一遍
with Agent Hawkins here.
关于学员249的事
About Trainee 249.
我知道的我都说了
I've told you everything I know.
桑迪 我是琼
Sandy, my name's Joan.
我特别担心学员249
I'm really worried about Trainee 249.
她错失了体验你目前所经历的
She's missing the opportunity to experience what you're experiencing,
获得新生的机会
gaining a new life.
我想把她带回来 给她这个机会
I'd like to bring her back and offer her that chance.
但为此 我需要你的帮助
But for that, I need your help, 'kay?
你当时就在她的隔壁 对吗
So, you were in the room next to her. Is that right?
她离开的那天
The day she left.
她隔着墙跟我说话
She talked to me through the wall.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
她说有人要来了
She said someone was coming.
然后呢
Then what?
我听见她隔着门跟那个女孩说话
I heard her talk to this girl through the door.
那个女孩不知怎么把门都打开了
The girl opened the doors somehow.
然后249就出去了
And then 249 went out.
她说我们自♥由♥了
She said we were free.
我没信她的话
I didn't believe her.
然后发生了什么 她单独跟那个女孩见过面吗
And so then what happened? Did she meet that girl alone?
我不知道
I don't know.
没必要说谎 桑迪
There's no reason to lie, Sandy.
不用跟我说谎
Not to me.
你走到门那往外看了吗
Did you go to the door and look?
你走到门那发生了什么
What happened when you went to the door?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
她给她看了什么东西
She showed her something.
在屏幕上
On the screen.
是什么
What was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
是跟她的过去有关的
It was something from her past.
她真正的过去
Her real past.
她给她看了什么
What did she show her?
她给她看了她母亲是谁 对吗
She showed her who her mother was, didn't she?
我没告诉别的学员 真的
I didn't tell any of the other trainees, honestly.
没关系 你没犯什么错误
Oh, that's okay. You're not in trouble.
-我不想离开项目 -没事的
- I don't want to leave the program. - It's okay.
我们要求的你都做到了
You did everything we could have asked.
谢谢 你可以走了
Okay? Thanks. You can go now.
加油
Come on.
再快点
Faster.
别放弃
Don't give up.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们要永远待在这吗
Are we going to stay here forever?
这里很安全 你不想安全吗
It's safe here. Don't you want to be safe?
-当然想了 -也许你不想
- Course I do. - Maybe you don't.
也许你想回到那个机构
Maybe you want to go back to that facility.
那个机构已经不复存在了
That facility doesn't exist anymore.
还有别的机构 这是你想要的吗
Then another facility. Is that what you want?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
他们给你注射药物让你昏昏欲睡
Where they put drugs under your skin to keep you sleepy.
每天住同一间屋子
The same room every day.
吃同样的食物 做同样的训练
The same food, the same exercises.
-没有新鲜空气 不能外出 -好了 我懂了
- No air, no going outside. - All right, I get it.
不 你不懂 天上飞的那个东西
No, you don't get it. That thing in the sky,
不是追踪我的 是追踪你的
it wasn't after me, it was after you.
我在保护你
I'm protecting you.
天地辽阔
In the whole wide world,
我们只有在这里才是安全的
this is the only place we are safe.
有30个学员
So there are 30 trainees.
她们要发邮件 和所有的亲朋好友交流
They'll be writing e-mails and communicating online
在网上互动交流
to a whole host of relatives and friends
我们要给他们和他们的家人塑造背景故事
as we build the backstory for them and their families.
这些故事需要骗得过大学
Now, these stories need to stack up for universities.
需要骗过朋友 恋人 任何他们可能遇到并交流的人
Friends, lovers, uh, anyone they might meet and show them to.
你发送邮件 推文
You send mails, posts,
回复他们社交媒体上被圈过的动态
reply to their social media shout-outs.
你跟他们在所有在线平台上聊天
You chat with them on all the online platforms.
你可以通过双子座数据存档
You can make requests for visual support material
来请求可视化辅助材料
through the Gemini data archive,
你可以通过你的电脑访问存档 还有问题吗
which you can access through your computer. Any questions?
你说一共有30个不同的学员
Okay, so you said there are 30 different trainees.
对 每个人有10或20个主要通讯人
Yeah. Each with maybe ten or-or 20 major correspondents
以及一百个偶尔联♥系♥的社交媒体联♥系♥人
and a hundred occasional social media contacts.
并且她们会跟彼此分享
And they'll show them all to each other,
所以每个故事都得不同
so each one has to be different.
很有趣吧
It's fun, huh?
食物24小时供应
Food's available 24 hours a day.
娱乐设施 电视 都是你的
Entertainment consoles, TV, it's all yours.
但不能跟学员联♥系♥
But no contact with the trainees,
从现在开始 不能给家里打电♥话♥
and from now on, no phone calls home.
我有个家人以为我在给石油公♥司♥工作
Oh, I have a family who think I'm working for an oil company.
他们会想听我的消息
They'll expect to hear from me.
我猜你之前被告知过这是红标任务
I guess you were told this was a Red Mark operation.
那就是了
Well, it is.
尤特拉克斯行动
姓名 桑迪·菲利普斯
学员 桑迪·菲利普斯 242
表现评估结果
对不起
I'm sorry.
你救了我 我却不知感激
You saved me, and I'm not grateful.
没关系
It's okay.
我只是不想再孤身一人了
I just don't want to be alone anymore.
我们并不孤单 我们有彼此
We're not alone. We have each other.
现在克拉拉知道了
Now Clara knows,
她会去找她母亲
she'll go looking for her mother.
她忍♥不住的
She won't be able to resist it.
你就能借此找到她
And that's how you'll get her.
她是埃及人
She's Egyptian.
以非法移♥民♥身份来到罗马尼亚
Came to Romania as an illegal immigrant.
遇到个尼日利亚男人 偶然怀孕
Met a Nigerian guy. She got pregnant by accident.
她决定放弃那个孩子
She decided to give up the baby.
在把孩子交给尤特拉克斯之后 她就消失了
After she gave her baby to Utrax, she disappeared.
没有记录记载她去了哪
There's no record of where she went.
网上没有
Nothing online.
萨米拉·玛汗可能都不是她的真名
Samira Mahan may not even be her real name.
所以如果克拉拉真去找她母亲
So if Clara does search for her mother,
她什么都不会找到
there's nothing for her to find.
那你最好编出点什么 约翰
Well, then I guess you better make something up, John,
因为她会去找的
because she will go looking.
准备 交火
Stand by! Engage!
交火
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表