剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
这里是前台 盖瑞特先生 有何贵干
This is Reception, Mr. Garrett. How can I help you?
你好 你的一个员工把东西落在房♥间里了
Hello. One of your staff left something in the room.
他叫博纳特
His name is Bernat.
你能叫他上来吗
Could you send him up, please?
在酒店后面的垃圾里找到了
Found it in the trash out the back of the hotel.
空的
It's empty.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 进来
Yeah. Come in.
罗伯特·格尔德 他给了你一份档案 对吗
Robert Gelder. He gave you a file, yes?
是的 是的
Yes! Y-Yes.
她出来后 让我单独靠近她
When she comes out, let me approach her alone.
这样机会最大
It's our best chance.
我要打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a phone call,
确保我们的逃跑路线畅通
make sure our escape routes are clear.
怎么了
What is it?
我想你会想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
米娅·沃尔夫在大楼里
Mia Wolff's in the building.
他叫你怎么处置它
What did he ask you to do with it?
我得保存起来
I-I had to keep it,
不告诉任何人 给一个叫阿尔芭·帕雷德斯的女人
tell no one, give it to a woman called Alba Paredes.
-她会来取 -她是谁
- She will come to pick it up. - Who is she?
不知道 他说是记者
I don't know. A... a journalist, he said.
她什么时候来
When is she coming?
-什么时候 -今天11点
- When? - 11:00 today.
带我去你藏匿的地方
Take me to where you hid it.
现在
Now.
冷静 把文件给我 我就不会伤害你
Stay calm. Just get me the file and I won't hurt you.
没事 我只是要帮帮这位客人
快点
Hurry.
好
Okay.
-给我文件 -马上就来
- Just give me the file. - Yeah. Coming, coming.
阿尔芭
Alba?
我是你这边的
I'm on your side.
我认识尼古拉·高夫
I know Nicola Gough.
杀了她的人在这儿
The people who killed her are here.
罗伯特·格尔德给我留了份文件
Robert Gelder left that file for me.
我知道
I know.
但他女儿有危险
But his daughter is in danger
我得保证她的安全
and I need it to keep her safe.
这个理由可不够
I need it for a bigger reason than that.
-马上给我 -不行
- Give it to me now. - I can't.
快走
Go, go!
让开 快
Get out of the way, now!
汉娜
Hanna.
他们说你死了
They said you were dead.
他们说谎
Well, they were lying.
外面有辆车 我们走
There's a car outside. Let's go.
没事 他们是史蒂文·曼宁的朋友
It's okay. They're friends of Stephen Mannion.
我认识她
I know her.
汉娜 上车 我们时间不多
Hanna, get in the car. We don't have much time.
曼宁手♥机♥上有张照片
There was a photograph on Mannion's phone.
她和卡迈克尔在一起
She was with Carmichael.
-她是为他效力的 -不可能 她救了我的命
- She works for him. - That's not possible. She saved my life.
就是她 他们利用你找到我
It's her. They used you to find me.
快跑
Go!
米娅·沃尔夫潜逃在巴塞罗那
Mia Wolff is at large in Barcelona.
最后一次被目击时 她徒步逃跑
She was last seen escaping on foot
据称格尔德的文件在她手上
and is believed to have the Gelder file in her possession.
你好吗
克莱门丝·琼斯
安全到达巴塞罗那
离线
没有新信息
国♥家♥安♥全♥监控数据库
特丽·米勒
克拉拉·玛汗
搜索中
我听到你说的了
I heard what you said.
他们杀了你父亲吗
Did they kill your father?
闭嘴
Shut up.
听着
Listen.
这有个警报
There's an alarm.
在那堵墙上的盒子里
In the box on that wall.
你只需要输入以下数字
You just have to press in this number:
2-4-9-8-5.
警♥察♥就会赶来 这一切就会结束
Police will come and all this will be over.
2019年7月 一位中情局高级特工
在华府卡尔顿酒店醉倒在我面前
那晚他向我吐露了尤特拉克斯项目的一份先驱计划暗♥杀♥目标名单
全都未满30岁
塔西佗
华府
目标名单A 尤特拉克斯
维也纳 28岁
墨西哥城 19岁
基弗 24岁
伦敦 17岁
哥本哈根 16岁
北♥京♥ 14岁
莫斯科19岁
里约热内卢 27岁
东京 23岁
开普敦 29岁
老天 他们中有的人还是孩子
Jesus, some of these are just children.
你对世界有什么了解 雷
What do you actually know about the world, Ray?
比如我
Take me, for example.
我是谁
Who am I?
你完全不知道 对吗
You've no idea, have you?
是因为凯特吗
Is this about Kat?
你在担心她吗
Are you worried about her?
算了
Forget it.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我只需要知道一件事
I just need to know one thing.
他们在哪
Where are they?
什么事
Yeah?
提维达波山 高迪街10号♥
We have a house alarm activated
激活了家庭警报
at 10 Carrer de Gaudi, Tibidabo Hills.
可能有人闯入
Possible break-in.
一切可好
Everything okay?
是的
Sure.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
没有
No.
我上去的时候你做了什么吗
Did you do something while I was up there?
没有
No.
-你做了什么 -拜托
- What did you do? - Oh, come on.
你做了什么
What did you do?
没什么
Nothing!
你联♥系♥了谁吗
You call someone?
没有
No, no one.
凯特
Kat.
你联♥系♥了谁吗 凯特
Did he call someone? Kat!
操
Fuck!
你叫她那么做的
You tell her to do that?
快走
Move!
-继续走 -我们能谈谈吗
- Keep walking. - Can't we just talk ab...
-继续走 -好的 好的
- Keep walking! - All right, all right.
出去
Get out.
请等等 我
Please, wait. I...
你联♥系♥了你朋友 对吗
You called your friends, right?
那你在怕什么
So what are you afraid of?
你好
Hola?
别开枪 我拉响了警报
别开枪
里面只有一个人 没有武器
你在哪
Where are you?
我在里面
I'm inside.
好多
Okay, good.
待在那
Stay here.
看着门 联♥系♥支援
Watch the gate. Call for backup.
遵命
Yes, sir.
他们会杀了我们
They're gonna kill us.
他们不会对我们做任何事 凯特
They're not gonna do anything to us, Kat.
我不会允许的 快来
I won't let them. Come on.
凯特
Kat?
我们不会伤害你 我保证
We're not gonna hurt you, I promise.
我知道你朋友没有枪
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表