剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
I have to. It's what Erik trained me for.
-做什么 -跟他们抗争
- To do what? - To fight them.
是桑迪给你发的信息吗
Is that Sandy texting you?
我要带凯特回家 完事后通知我
我得阻止她 克拉拉
I need to stop her, Clara.
她带她去哪了
Where did she take her?
告诉我
Tell me.
我们出去买♥♥醉吧
Let's go out, get drunk.
你♥爸♥爸联♥系♥你了吗
Has your dad contacted you?
他留了几条言 但我不在乎
He left a couple of messages, but I don't care.
-好吧 那你想去哪 -任何地方
- All right, then, where do you want to go? - Anywhere.
白天喝酒
Day drinking.
只要我不坐上去地狱的飞机就行
So long as I'm not put on a plane ride to hell.
我跟丢他了 抱歉
他就想我听他说的做
He just expects me to do what he says.
从不考虑我想要什么
Never thinks about what I want.
从来没有
Never did.
你该去找他 跟他谈谈
You should go and see him, talk to him about it.
穿上这个
Put this on.
我们去跳舞
We're going dancing,
在他走之前我是不会回来的
and I'm not coming back until he's gone.
告诉我我们要去哪
So, tell me where we're going.
他总是一副屈尊纡贵的样子
He's always patronized me.
我只是他柜子里的又一个奖杯
I'm just another trophy in his cabinet.
所以我才说你该去找他
That's why I'm saying you should confront him.
质问他
Ask him about it.
如果我这么做
If I do that,
我就会回到我疯狂的妈妈那去
I'll end up going home to my crazy fucking mother.
绝不可能
No fucking way.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们跟丢目标了
We lost the target.
桑迪想要查出酒店
Sandy's trying to locate the hotel.
好
Okay, good.
找到他住的地方
Find out where he's staying.
你今晚下手
You execute tonight.
记住 我们需要他的公文包
And remember, we need his briefcase.
照着训练里的做就行
Just follow the training.
一切都不会有事
It's all gonna be fine.
没有新信息
给我拿酒来
Someone get me a drink.
我要一杯莫吉托 加里
I want a mojito. Hey, Gary.
-你能给我一杯莫吉托吗 -当然
- Can you get me a mojito, yeah? - Sure thing.
给她一杯激♥情♥海岸
And get her a Sex on the Beach.
谢谢
Thanks.
是你♥爸♥爸发的信息吗
Is that your dad?
嗯 去他妈的
Yeah, screw him.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我要去尿尿 别喝我的鸡尾酒
I need to pee. Don't drink my cocktail.
凯特 快来 地铁广场酒店 532号♥房♥
你有危险 爸爸
塔西佗
罗伯特·格尔德
权力使人堕落 朋友
Power corrupts, my friend.
那么
So...
你请客怎么样
how's things with you?
什么事
What is it?
塔西佗住在地铁广场酒店
Tacitus is staying at Hotel Metro-Plaza.
532号♥房♥
Room 532.
好 我就来 告诉利奥
All right, I'm coming. Tell Leo.
现在就行动
We do this now.
没有新邮件
地铁广场酒店 532号♥房♥
没有新邮件
打扰下
Excuse me.
-你是凯特·格尔德吗 -你是谁
- Are you Kat Gelder? - Who wants to know?
-我认识你父亲 -骗谁呢
- I know your father. - Hell you do.
-拜托 我需要你立刻跟我走 -你干什么
- Please, I need you to come with me. Now. - What is this?
-快走 -我的隔壁
- Just keep walking. - My arm!
-你是谁 -我是来救你♥爸♥爸的
- Who are you? - I'm here to save your father's life.
我需要知道他在哪
I need to know where he is.
我才不告诉你 滚开
I'm not telling you that. Get lost.
-桑迪·菲利普斯 -她怎么了
- Sandy Phillips. - What about her?
-你知道她是谁吗 -是的
- You know who she is? - Yes.
她主修商科 来自俄亥俄州 行了嘛
She's a business major from fucking Ohio, okay?
她这辈子从没去过俄亥俄
She's never been to Ohio in her life.
她是来杀你♥爸♥爸的
She's here to kill your father.
你嗑了药还是怎么了
Are you on drugs or something?
她刚拿走了你的手♥机♥
She took your phone just now.
看到了吗
See that?
怎么了
What about it?
回去
Go back
问她俄亥俄本特利维尔的金鹰学校
and ask her about Golden Hawk School in Bentleyville, Ohio.
她会假装她知道
She'll pretend she knows it.
去问啊
Go on, just do it.
可以下手了
你去哪了
Where did you go?
我去后院抽了根大♥麻♥烟 怎么了
I smoked a joint in the backyard. Why?
听着 我不太适合这种地方
Listen, this isn't really my kind of place.
我要走了 你要想的话就留下
I'm gonna get out of here. You stay if you want, though.
不不 等等 我跟你一起走
No, no, no. Wait, I'll come, too.
我手♥机♥不见了 你有看到吗
I lost my phone. Have you seen it?
也许某个男生拿了
Maybe one of the guys took it.
有个美国人也来自俄亥俄
Hey, um, one of the Americans was from Ohio.
你能相信吗 他说他知道本特利维尔
Can you believe that? He said he knew Bentleyville.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的 他好像是金鹰学校毕业的
Yeah, he went to Golden Hawk School, I think it was.
嗯 他们就在城里另一头
Oh, yeah, that's right on the other side of town.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
嗯 我们在各项体育比赛里总是输给他们
Yeah. We totally would lose to them at sports, like, all the time.
我得去上厕所
Okay, um, I got to go pee.
然后我们就走 你在这儿等我
Then we'll go. You wait here.
利奥
Leo?
我跟丢她了 我好像搞砸了
I've lost her. I think I screwed up.
地铁城市酒店 快
Hotel Metro-Plaza, rápido.
我的天
Dios mío!
这里是532号♥套房♥
Uh, this is suite 532.
我需要留样东西
Um, I need to leave something
明天我一个朋友会来拿
for a friend of mine to collect tomorrow, please.
当然 他们叫什么
Of course, sir. What is their name?
-她叫阿尔芭·帕雷德斯 -帕瑞德斯
- Her name is Alba Paredes. - Paretes.
-帕雷德斯 -帕雷德斯
- Paredes. - Paredes.
你能派人到房♥间里吗
Yes, can you send someone to the room, please?
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
她进去了
She's inside.
里面的摄像头关了
The cameras inside are off?
完全失效
Fully disabled, sir.
抱歉 410号♥房♥
Sorry. Room 410.
把你的衣服留在行李箱里
Leave your clothes in the suitcase.
做出联♥系♥了
Contact made.
我们去我公♥寓♥拿点东西
We're just picking up something from my apartment
然后就走
and then going on.
你能开快点吗
Can you drive a bit faster, please?
你明白吗
You understand that?
是的 我完全明白 先生
Yes, I understand completely, sir.
我可以立刻帮你搞定
I can do that for you right away.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
客气
Of course.
五楼
Fifth floor.
你将前往
You are going to...
五楼
Fifth floor.
女儿到了
他女儿到了
His daughter's there.
叫她两个一起干掉
Tell her to kill both of them.
确定吗
You sure?
动手
Do it.
已经拿走克莱门丝·琼斯的衣服
Pickup of Clemency Jones' clothes complete.
正在返回
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表