剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
罗马尼亚
2003年
身份证
I.D.?
第三班 Q区员工
Shift three, Sector Q staff,
请前往浴室进行净化
please depart for showers for decontamination process.
第四班 Q区 一分钟后开始
Shift four, Sector Q, begins in one minute.
员工请去岗位报道
Staff, report to posts.
没事 宝贝 我带你去见妈妈
It's okay, baby. I'm taking you to mommy.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
然后回到B区
Then go back to Sector B.
报上身份
Identification?
赶紧穿衣
You need to get dressed.
我们得走了
We have to go.
快 快
Hurry. Hurry.
他们会试图前往布科维纳森林
They'll try to reach the Bukovina Forest.
-立刻联♥系♥基地 -遵命
- Call base now. - Yes, ma'am.
他们在哪
Where are they?
不知道
I don't know.
-我们甩掉他们了吗 -不知道
- Did we get away? - I don't know!
妈妈爸爸要带你离开
Mommy and Daddy are taking you away.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
-那是什么 -冷静
- What is that? - Just stay calm.
坐稳了
Hold on.
发现目标了
Target in sight.
不要开火
Hold your fire.
开火
Fire.
目标消失了 他们离开了公路
We've lost sight of target. They've gone off road.
提升高度 搜索这一区域
Gain elevation and sweep the area.
我们得穿过去
We just have to get across.
然后就是绵延数百英里的森林了
Then there's forest for hundreds of miles.
不 不要
No! Don't.
他们会看到我们的
They will see us.
-不要 -我们别无选择
- Don't. - We have no choice.
坐稳
Hold on.
*别睡 我的八哥*
* Do not sleep, my starling *
*睡吧 我的母鹿*
* Sleep, my doe *
*她裹在帘子里*
* She is wrapped in curtains *
*躺在雪里*
* Laid in snow *
*她会将你埋在*
* She will bury you *
*她的绒毛里*
* Inside her fur *
*别睡*
* Do not sleep *
*她等你入睡*
* She waits for you to sleep *
*别睡*
* Do not sleep *
*她等你入睡*
* She waits for you to sleep *
汉娜
第一季 第一集
*你呼吸我的呼吸*
* My breath you breathe *
*它将支撑你*
* It will carry you *
*你呼吸我的呼吸*
* My breath you breathe *
*它支撑着你*
* It carries you. *
别
Don't.
很好
That's good.
很好
Good.
但我已经杀了你
But I've already killed you.
你没有第二次机会
You don't get a second chance.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
-你受伤了吗 -没
- Are you hurt? - No.
我在你后面站了三秒钟
I was standing behind you for three seconds.
太久了
It's too long.
我下次会做得更好
I'll do better next time.
用德语说
In German.
法语说
French.
汉诺威
Hanover.
一个德国工业城市
A German industrial city.
人口70万
Population 0.7 million people.
说出三部伟大的美国电影
And three great American movies.
《卡萨布兰卡》《教父》《大白鲨》
Casablanca, and Godfather, Jaws.
-披头士的歌♥ -《Love Me Do》《Help》
- Beatles songs. - "Love Me Do," "Help," uh...
《Let It Be》
"Let It Be."
不错
Good.
人类...
Human beings are...
很危险 不可信
Dangerous and not to be trusted.
-如果看见人类怎么办 -来找你
- If you see one? - Come and find you.
-要是没时间呢 -躲
- If there's no time? - Hide.
如果躲不了就进攻
If I can't hide, attack.
很好
Very good.
54, 55, 56. Keep going.
57.
不要放弃 不要放弃
Don't give up. Don't give up.
跑
Run.
别停
Don't stop.
不要放弃
Don't give up.
为什么我不能到红色记号♥之外的地方
Why can't I go beyond the red markings?
你知道为什么
You know why.
为什么我们不能离开这森林
Why can't we leave this forest?
我跟你说过 那不安全
I told you, it's not safe.
那些杀了你母亲的人
The people who killed your mother...
他们也会杀了我们
they would kill us, too.
那我们是要永远待在这里吗
So we are going to stay here forever, yes?
是的
Yes.
如果我们永远不离开
If we're never going to leave,
那你何必训练我
then why are you training me?
因为有一天我或许没法保护你
Because one day I may not be here to protect you.
你就只能靠自己了
And you'll have to cope on your own.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
那天还早着呢
That's a long time away.
你睡吧
You sleep now.
汉娜
Hanna?
嘿
Hey.
你是谁[波兰语]
你是哪里人
你是波兰人吗
你不是波兰人
You are not Polish.
好吧
Okay.
我会说一点英语
I can... I can speak English a little bit.
你迷路了吗
Uh... are you lost?
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
那边
There?
那边什么都没有
There is, uh, nothing there.
饿了吗
Hungry?
选一个
Take your pick.
你有名字吗
You have a name?
你没有名字 好吧
You don't have a name. Okay.
我有 我叫艾尔沃
I do. I'm Arvo.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我可以联♥系♥我爸爸来帮你 -不要
- I-I can call my father, get you help? - No, don't.
不不 没事 没什么的
No, no, no, it's okay. It's okay. No problem.
我们可以尽可能帮助你
Uh, we will get help you, whatever you need.
还给我
Give that back to me.
靠
Fuck!
疯婊♥子♥
Crazy bitch.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
拜托了
Please.
坐下吃饭
Sit and eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
为什么
Why not?
你今天去哪儿了
Where were you today?
像往常一样在打猎
I was hunting as usual.
像往常一样
As usual?
就一只兔子
One rabbit?
这叫打猎
Call that hunting?
-我叫了你名字 -没听到
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表