剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
That's the power you have.
她融入得很好
She fits right in.
她有个家
She has a home.
这是她一直以来想要的
It's what she always wanted.
但这就意味着我在这的工作结束了
But it means my work is done here.
你确定你想离开吗
You're sure you want to leave?
我不是这事的一部分 约翰
I'm not a part of this, John.
你找我来是因为你别无选择
You only brought me in because you had no other options.
你给我戴上头套 送我倒着来
You put a hood on my head to drive me here.
我知道这个项目开始于阴影之中
I'm aware this whole operation began in the shadows. I kn...
我知道它让你付出了怎样的代价
I know what it cost you.
我还知道我们把你排除在外了一段时间
And I know we froze you out for a while.
15年
15 years.
我们很接近了 玛丽莎
We are so close, Marissa.
要不了多久 这些姑娘就能走进世界了
Any day now, these girls will be ready to go out into the world.
-她们会需要支持 -什么意思
- They're gonna need support. - Meaning?
我想要敞开双臂欢迎你回来
I'd love to welcome you back with open arms.
你要告诉我真♥相♥吗
And are you gonna tell me the truth?
你要告诉我是谁在背后主导这个项目吗
Are you gonna tell me who's behind this operation?
谁出的钱 谁下的令
Who's paying for it? Who's giving the orders?
我就知道
As I thought.
-能请你帮我安排一辆车吗 -当然
- Could I ask you to arrange a car? - Sure.
我会让人明早送你回去
I'll have someone take you back first thing in the morning.
不想让你再出车祸
Uh, don't want you crashing again.
对吗
Right?
如果可以的话 我想要今晚就走
Well, I would rather go tonight if that's possible.
我尽量吧
I'll see what I can do.
我们今晚就走
We leave tonight.
-10点 -9点宵禁
- 10::00. - There's a curfew at 9:00.
要怎么过去
How do we get there?
你好 米娅 我是海伦
Hi, Mia. I'm Helen.
-想要一罐吗 -谢谢
- You want one? - Thanks.
-你想要一罐吗 克莱 -好的
- Uh, you want one, Clem? - Sure.
-桑迪 -桑迪不渴
- Sandy? - Sandy's not thirsty.
-她之前已经喝过了 -闭嘴
- She had one earlier. - Shut up.
别管她们
Ignore them.
她们是窥淫狂者
They're just voyeurs.
各位
Guys.
今晚派对 公共休息室 9点
Party tonight, our dorm common room, 9:00.
有特别配料
With special ingredients.
-她指啤酒 -我指的不是啤酒
- She means beer. - I so do not mean beer.
要是有人发现我们在宵禁后出去了怎么办
What if somebody finds out that we're out after curfew?
-谁 -比如利奥
- Like who? - Like Leo, for example.
你怕利奥
You scared of Leo?
利奥任我摆布
I've got Leo wrapped around my little finger.
你要来吗 米娅
Will you come, Mia?
好啊 我很乐意
Sure. I'd like that.
-好极了 -会超好玩的
- Great. - This is gonna be so much fun, right?
我明天会跟你讲
I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
天 好烈
Jesus, that is strong.
应该加入调酒用的饮料的
You're supposed to have a mixer with that.
你不知道吗
Don't you know anything?
-你怎么知道的 -因为我有做功课
- How do you know? - Because I do my homework
看他们让我看的
and watch what they tell me to watch.
不像你
Unlike you.
比如你有抽空去看这个吗
Have you even bothered to watch this, for example?
没有 所以你对今年的走秀一无所知
No. So you'll know nothing about the catwalks this year.
我晚点去弄点调酒用的饮料
Uh, so I'll get some mixers later.
你想尝尝吗
You want to try some?
你有看到汉娜的眼神吗
Did you see Hanna's eyes?
她之前闯进来的那次
When she broke in the time before,
她充满野性
she was wild.
像个动物
Like an animal or something.
这次她看上去不一样了
This time she looked different.
我没注意到
I didn't notice.
她看上去有点悲伤
She just looked kind of sad.
好像她失去了她所爱的一切
Like she'd lost everything she loved.
闭嘴 喝酒
Shut up and drink.
准备 交火
Stand by! Engage!
宵禁是怎么样的
How does the curfew work?
所有人在9点回到房♥间
Everyone in their rooms at 9:00.
之后不能
No one's allowed out of the
-再出住宿区 -交火
- accommodation block after that. - Engage!
门上有警报 摄像头关闭
Doors are alarmed, camera switches off.
但茱尔丝要办派对
But Jules is having a party.
仍然在住宿区内
It's still in the accommodation area.
我会找到办法的
I'll find a way.
米娅 我叫利奥
Mia. My name's Leo.
我能带你去看你房♥间吗
Can I show you your room?
我看克莱门丝对你照顾有加
I see Clemency has been taking you under her wing?
她人很好
She's been very kind.
我们想让你有家的感觉
Well, we all want you to feel at home.
还有点空 但之后会改变的
It's a little bare, but that'll change.
我们会帮你布置 我会给你找一些家具
We'll get it made up for you, I'll get you some things,
-让你更舒适 -谢谢
- make you more comfortable. - Thank you.
客气
No problem.
明天我们就开始打造你的性生活
And tomorrow we'll get to work on building up your new life.
会很有趣的
It's gonna be a lot of fun.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
我就不打扰你安顿了
I'll, uh, I'll leave you to get settled.
我在摄像头里看到你
You know, I saw you, on the cameras.
昨天的闯入
The break- in yesterday.
很厉害
Impressive.
-你经商课成绩多少 -我是A
- What'd you get in business? - I got an A.
-不 你才没有 -是真的
- No, you didn't. - I did.
-真的吗 -你是什么
- Really? - What did you get?
-我是B -还是不错
- I got a B. - Well, that's still good.
-哪有 -就是
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
查理 你经商课成绩是什么
Charlie, what did you get in business?
经商课 我是F
In business? I got an F.
我晚点再来找你们
Hey, I'll catch you guys later.
再见
See you later.
你还好吗
You okay?
想要这个吗 我不能吃
You want some of this? I can't eat it.
不了
I'm good.
怎么了
What's up?
克莱 跟我说话
Clem, talk to me.
发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许跟米娅有关
Something with Mia, maybe?
克莱 你知道你可以跟我交心
Clem, you know you can talk to me.
我是你朋友 朋友间就是要互诉衷肠
I'm your friend. That's what friends do.
她想让我离开
She wants me to leave.
跟她一起
With her.
离开
Leave?
什么时候
When?
今晚
Tonight.
我们有逃离的办法
We have a way out.
你的司机在路上了
Your driver's on the way.
不喝道别酒
No farewell drink?
有段时间不喝了
I stopped that a while ago.
对我没好处
Didn't do me any good.
谢谢
Thanks.
没有你我们肯定做不到
We-we couldn't have done it without you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我能在走之前再看一看米娅吗
Can I see Mia one more time? Before I go?
当然
Why not?
太容易了
It was so easy.
我还是觉得他们会抓到我们
I still think they're gonna catch us.
闭嘴 海伦
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表