剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
This is wrong. I should be the one to go.
我想要去
I want to do this.
好歹拿上枪吧
At least take the gun.
-你需要 -我不需要
- You need it. - No, I don't.
拿着吧
Take the gun.
你取出来了
You took it out.
嗯 刚刚取的
Yeah, just now.
在卫生间
In the bathroom.
我跟他们彻底结束了
I'm done with them.
你联♥系♥了你妈妈吗
Have you contacted your mother yet?
然后呢
And?
还没回应
Nothing yet.
盯着他
Keep an eye on him.
跟她聊天
And talk to her, you know?
她刚失去父亲
She just lost her father.
陪着她 就像你陪我一样
Be there for her, like you were for me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见
I'll see you soon.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
凯特和我昨晚出去喝酒
Kat and I went out drinking last night.
-回家路上我摔倒了 -什么
- I fell over on my way home. - What?
你知道港口旁边那个马的雕像吗
You know that statue of the horse by the harbor?
怎么了
Oh, yeah?
我摔在了它后腿上
I tripped up on the back legs.
我笨死了
I'm such a dumbass.
我喜欢你的口气
Oh, I love the way you say that.
你有看到凯特吗
Have you seen Kat?
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
她可能在沙滩上睡觉呢
She's probably asleep on the beach somewhere.
确实有可能
I wouldn't put it past her.
她酩酊大醉
She was three sheets to the wind.
-典型的凯特 -是吧
- Classic Kat. - Right?
怎么回事
What's going on?
好了 听好
Okay, please listen.
恐怕今早的课被取消了
I'm afraid this morning's lecture is canceled.
费兰督察需要跟
Detective Inspector Ferran will need to speak to anyone
任何在过去24小时里见过凯瑟琳·格尔德的人谈话
who has seen Katherine Gelder in the last 24 hours.
你昨晚跟她在一起
So, you were with her last night?
是的 她说她想出去玩
Yeah. She said she wanted to go out.
继续
Go on.
我们去了海滩旁的一家夜店
So, we went to a club down by the beach.
我们没有待很久
We weren't there for very long.
然后她就走了
And she left.
什么都没说
Without saying anything?
是的
Yeah.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她爸爸过来的时候你有见到他吗
Did you meet her father while he was here?
嗯 他们一起吃了午餐
Sure. They had lunch together.
我送她过去的
I dropped her off.
昨晚后她就没有联♥系♥过你
And she hasn't been in touch since last night?
发生了什么
Wh... What happened?
她父亲死了
Her father is dead.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么死的
How?
我不能说
I can't say.
凯特呢
Where's Kat?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她在哪
Where is she?
你需要点什么吗
柠檬味芬达
好的 马上来
跟警♥察♥谈话顺利吗
Everything okay with the police?
很顺利
Everything was fine.
找我见面干什么
So what is this meeting about?
利奥让我想她们可能会藏在哪
Leo asked me to think about where they'd hide.
我有个想法
I had an idea.
说
Go on.
几个晚上之前 我们朝一家卡拉OK俱乐部走
We were walking to this karaoke club a few nights ago.
一个西班牙女生说
This Spanish girl talked about
山上的房♥子
these houses in the hills above the city.
大多数时间都是空的
She said how they were all empty most of the time.
克莱门丝听到了
Clemency heard that.
她肯定能记住
She would have remembered.
具体哪座房♥子
Any house in particular?
不知道
No.
我们当时在西北郊区
We were in the northwest suburbs,
两公里外
two kilometers out.
你得搜索那整片区域
You should sweep that whole area.
好
Okay.
很好
That's good.
你找到克莱门丝后
What will you do to Clemency
会对她做什么
when you find her?
因为我想让你知道我不在乎
'Cause I want you to know I don't care.
那贱♥人♥坑了我
That bitch screwed me over in there.
她自作自受
She's got it coming.
我为你骄傲
Very proud of you.
你要找一辆红色西雅特
You're looking for a red SEAT.
车牌4712GHO
Registration 4712 GHO.
她们不会停在户外的 长官
They're not gonna leave it in the open, sir.
我们训练了她们 她们很聪明
We trained these girls. They know what they're doing.
相信我 她们就在其中一栋别♥墅♥内
I'm telling you. They're in one of the villas up there.
找到她们 终结她们
Find them. Close it down.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是我见过的最勇敢的人
She's the bravest person I've ever met.
她也是你获得安全的最大机会
And she's your best chance of getting safe.
你们为什么想要杀他
Why did you want to kill him?
你只是个女孩
You're just a girl.
我不明白你为什么卷入这样的事情里
I don't understand why you're involved in any of this.
我不能告诉你任何事 凯特
I can't tell you anything, Kat.
那会置你与危险之中
It would put you in danger.
但你有家人 对吗
But you have a family, right?
你知道那意味着什么
You understand what that means?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也希望我能解释
I wish I could explain.
这台电脑的密♥码♥是什么
What's the password to this computer?
密♥码♥是什么
What's the password?
梅西23
Messi23.
肮脏的那个词吗
"Messy," like dirty?
足球运动员
Like the football player.
结尾是I
With an I.
拜托不要 很痛
No. No, please. It hurts.
你给她说一个字
You say one word to her...
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
乔西·盖瑞特
登录你的账号♥
萨米拉·艾鲁阿西
个人调查
克拉拉 是你吗 如果是你 我是你妈妈
克拉拉 是你吗 如果是你 我是你妈妈
我在亚历山大 但愿意到任何地方找你
请回复 告诉我你没事 告诉我你还活着
请回复 告诉我你没事 告诉我你还活着
妈妈 是我 我还活着 但我有麻烦了
我需要你照我说的做
阿尔芭
现在不行
阿尔芭 我是塔西佗
Alba, this is Tacitus.
我带着目标名单到巴萨罗那了
I'm here in Barcelona with the target list,
但我们见面不安全
but it is not safe for us to meet
我需要尽快离开
and I need to leave as soon as possible.
所以接下来我会这么做
So this is what I'm gonna do.
我住在地铁广场酒店 532号♥房♥
I'm staying at the Metro-Plaza Hotel, room 532.
那是她
That's her.
确定吗
You sure?
确定
I'm sure.
员工入口
能出示身份证吗
Uh, can I see an ID?
是的 盖瑞特先生
Yes, Mr. Garrett.
我们收到了你的预订
We have your booking.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表