剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
get to know each other.
第三晚
The third night,
你们会收到另一份治疗
you will receive another treatment.
时刻都会有人观察你们
At all times, you will be observed,
我们想让你们知道
and we want you to know
你们的安全是我们的重中之重
that your safety is our paramount concern.
这边请
This way.
-请吞下 -这是什么
- Please swallow this. - What is it?
就是个弛缓药 不必担心
It's just a small relaxant. Nothing to worry about.
我不想吃
I don't want to.
那你就得离开
Then you'll have to leave.
好的
Okay, good.
我们很快会联♥系♥你
We'll call you soon.
从现在开始不能吃东西
No eating from now on.
还有别的人住在这儿吗
Are there any other people staying here?
-人 -年轻女人 住在这儿
- People? - Young women, staying here?
这里只是个试验中心
This is just a trial center.
只有试验者住在这儿
Only trialists stay here.
好的
Okay.
感觉怎么样
How we doing?
把胳膊从衣服里拿出来
Take your arm out of your sweater.
这样举着
Hold it like this.
把你东西留在这儿 跟我来
Leave your belongings here, come with me.
我在找一个女生
I'm looking for a girl.
她叫克拉拉
Her name's Clara.
我不认识她
I don't know her.
我需要找到她
I need to find her.
我跟你说了 我不认识她
I told you, I don't know her.
这边
This way.
请坐
Take a seat.
那是什么
What is that?
就是个屏幕
Just a screen.
为你的安全 全程都会有人观察你
You'll be observed at all times for your own safety.
好的 我会给你插上这根管子
Okay, we'll fix you up to this line.
你会感到一点刺痛
You'll feel a small pinch.
那些药是干什么的
Who are these drugs for?
现在会播放音乐
Now the music will play.
看着图像就行
Just watch the image.
放松 不过不要闭眼
Sit back, relax, but try to keep your eyes open, okay?
如果需要帮助 按下这个紧急按钮
If you need assistance, you press this emergency button.
明白吗
You understand?
请举手 表明你没事
Please raise your hand to indicate you're okay.
很好
Okay, that's good.
看着树
Just look at the trees.
我想我们低估了她所经历的问题
I think we underestimated the problems she's experiencing.
我不懂
I don't get it.
30个学员 快乐 微笑
30 trainees, happy, smiling,
跟随着预测的道路
following absolutely every predicted pathway.
而这一个
And this one.
-有自己的主见 -别多嘴
- Mind of her own. - Don't be flippant.
项目这么早就出现问题 对我们都没好处
Any flaw to the program this early does none of us any good.
那你建议怎么做
So what do you suggest?
抱歉 我不知道
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize...
我是来看她怎么样了
I just came to see how she was.
特丽 这是约翰·卡迈克尔
Terri, this is John Carmichael.
我们见过了
We've met.
你觉得你能告诉我她为什么失败吗
You think you can tell me why she's failing?
我不知道
Oh, I-I don't know.
我直觉是她的感知不一样
My hunch is that she feels different,
在基础水平上
on some fundamental level.
也许你该跟着她
Well, maybe you should work with her,
-看看能不能取得进展 -好
- see if you can make some progress. - Sure.
因为要是这个失败 我就只能抛弃她了
Because if this fails, I have to cut her loose.
这需要付出个人和经济上的代价
There's a personal and financial cost to that.
我希望能避免
One I'd like to avoid.
如果你的测试对象反应显著
If your reactions are significant in the test cases,
那么我们就可以在尤特拉克斯接受者身上探索效果
then we can explore effects also on the Utrax recipients.
同意
Agreed.
我们预测在那些测试对象里会有更多极端反应
We anticipate more extreme reactions in those cases
剂量不同 反应也会不同
and can vary dosage accordingly.
最终的操作控制范围是什么
What's the final operational remit?
移除实现最大限度暴♥力♥的
Removal of all inhibitions towards the achievement
所有限制
of maximum violence.
只能在极端情况下使用
To be used in extreme situations only.
当然
Of course.
人类
And human beings are?
很危险 不可信
Dangerous and not to be trusted.
如果看见人类怎么办
If you see one?
来找你
Come and find you.
-要是没时间呢 -躲
- If there's no time? - Hide.
如果躲不了
If I can't hide...
就进攻
...attack.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
放我出去
Let me out of here!
拜托放我出去
Please let me out!
-退后 不不不 -保持冷静
- Stay back. No, no, no-- No! - Stay calm.
结果在送去草甸
用于尤特拉克斯学员身上之前还需分♥析♥
草甸项目主任
草甸在哪
Where is the Meadows?
你是谁
Who are you?
告诉我她们在哪
Tell me where they are.
进来
Get in.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你已经来了
You're already here.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我在这工作
I work here.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit down?
我不想跟任何人说话
I don't want to talk to anyone.
没事
That's fine.
你不用说话
You don't have to talk.
我就坐在这儿
I'll just sit here.
我只是不想让你今晚一个人
I just don't want you to be alone tonight.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表