剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
你想要吗
Do you want them?
不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我在你这么大的时候没有
I didn't at your age.
我选择了工作
I chose work.
我不后悔
I don't regret it.
但这些姑娘就像是你孩子一样
These girls are like your children, though.
对吗
Right?
你会不惜一切保护她们
You'd do anything to protect them.
是的
I would.
来电
未知联♥系♥人
喂
Hello?
爸爸
Dad?
汉娜
Hanna?
玛丽莎
Marissa?
听着 我们得快点行动 守卫很快就会来
Listen. We need to move fast. The guards will be there soon.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在草甸里 我们得走了
I'm in the Meadows. We need to go.
我们有支援 但我们得马上离开
We have help. But we have to leave now.
你在哪
What's your location?
你在哪 汉娜
What's your location, Hanna?
我不知道
I don't know.
你当然知道
Of course you know.
你在哪间房♥
What room are you in?
我不想
I don't want to.
我不想走
I don't want to go.
汉娜 听我说
Hanna? Listen to me.
宿舍区
威格勒转移迟到了
Wiegler's late for her transit.
隔离区无线电静默
We have radio silence from the isolation zone.
谁在那边
Who's down there?
-新来的 -你去看看
- New guy. - Go check it out.
你还在吗
爸爸
你在吗 请回答
你在哪 玛丽莎
Where are you, Marissa?
宵禁还没结束 回房♥间去
Curfew's not over. Go back to your room.
汉娜 我不知道他们跟你说了什么
Hanna, I don't know what they've said to you,
但你在这儿不安全
but you are not safe here.
我为这些人工作过
I worked for these people.
我了解他们
I know them.
他们跟你不是一伙的
And they are not on your side.
我厌倦了逃亡
I'm so tired of running.
我知道
I know.
听着 我有个朋友在外面等我们
Listen, I have a friend waiting outside for us.
他会帮我们的
He's gonna help us.
但我们得赶紧走
But we need to go now.
守卫马上就要来了
The guards are gonna come soon.
那不是你♥爸♥爸 汉娜
That's not your father, Hanna.
那是计算机系统
That's a computer program.
由一个年轻聪明的女特工负责
It's curated by a very smart young female operative.
你多半已经见过她了
You've probably met her.
他们想让你觉得你在这里能有人爱
They want you to feel like you can be loved here.
但那不是真的 你对他们来说是武器
But that's not true. You're a weapon to them,
仅此而已
and that's all that you are.
埃里克不在了 亲爱的
Erik's gone, honey.
而这个
And this...
是代替不了他的
is not going to replace him.
紧急事件
This is an emergency.
所有学员立刻到主厅报道 准备点名
All trainees to report immediately to the main hall for roll call.
紧急事件
This is an emergency.
所有学员立刻到主厅报道 准备点名
All trainees to report immediately to the main hall for roll call.
听着 你知道家庭是什么样的
Look, you know what family is.
他们在这给你的可不是家庭
That is not what they are offering you here.
那在哪里 我归属于哪
Then where is it? Where do I belong?
我
With me.
我可以照顾你 请让我试试
I can look after you. Please let me try.
两人伤亡 目标可能有武器
Two casualties. Target may be armed.
收到
Received.
这边
This way.
等等 我们需要她的护照 汉娜 在哪
Wait. We need her passport. Hanna, where is it?
-我藏到林子里了 -车在哪
- I hid it in the trees. - Where's the car?
-路的尽头 -我们在那碰面
- At the end of the road. - We'll meet you there.
-马克斯 -到
- Marks. - Present.
-泰勒 -到
- Taylor. - Present.
-扬 -到
- Young. - Present.
-沃尔夫 -这里
- Wolff. - Here.
我们走
Okay, let's move.
少了两人
Two missing.
沃尔夫
Wolff.
还有谁
Who else?
克拉拉
Clara.
克拉拉想留下
Clara wants to be here.
-她选择了她们 -没有她我不能走
- She chose them. - I can't leave without her.
你回去过一次 那是次错误
You went back once. It was a mistake.
我不能再让你重蹈覆辙
I won't let you make that mistake again.
我们得马上走
We have to leave now!
全体小队 你们有权使用全部武力
All units... you have authority to use full force.
不要
Don't.
她要带你离开
She's taking you away.
-我在帮她逃跑 -她不想逃跑
- I'm helping her escape! - She doesn't want to escape.
-这是她的家 -不是的
- This is her home. - No, it isn't.
也不是你的
And it isn't yours, either.
那不是你家人 克拉拉
That's not your family, Clara.
我叫克莱门丝
My name is Clemency.
-她们是我仅剩的家人 -不是的
- And they're the only family left to me. - That's not true.
-你有妈妈 -我妈妈死了 你跟我说的
- You have a mother. - My mother is dead. You told me...
不 那是谎言
No. It was a lie.
他们让我那么说 为了给你设圈套
They told me to say it so that they could trap you
带你过来 他们跟丢她了
and bring you here. They have lost track of her.
但那不代表她死了
But that doesn't mean she's dead.
如果她还活着 我会帮你找到她
And if she is alive, I'll help you find her.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我没有 我发誓
No, I'm not. I swear to God.
米娅 别信她
Mia, don't trust her.
她在编造我妈妈的谎言 她还杀了你妈妈
She's lying about my mother. And she killed yours.
那边 林子里
There! In the woods!
快去
Move! Move!
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
手举过头顶
Hands above your head!
照他说的做
Do as he says!
手举过头顶
Hands above your head!
她试图逼迫米娅跟她走
She tried to force Mia to leave with her.
但米娅朝她开了枪
But Mia shot her.
带她离开
Get her out of here.
遵命
Yes, sir.
没事 米娅 你很安全
It's okay, Mia. You're safe.
你现在跟我们一起了
You're with us now.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表