剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
暂停一年 旅行
Take a year off, traveling.
酷 你去了哪些地方
That's cool. Where have you been?
巴黎待了一个月 然后罗马
Paris for a month. And Rome.
现在到了这儿
Now here.
我是克莱门丝
I'm Clemency.
胡安
Juan.
别走开
Don't walk away.
跟我聊聊 好吗
Just talk to me for a second, okay?
我是史蒂文·曼宁
I'm Stephen Mannion.
我在一个试图揭露尤特拉克斯
I work for a group that's trying to expose Utrax
以及它背后主使的组织工作
and the organization behind it.
玛丽莎知道草甸后联♥系♥了我
Marissa called me when she learned about the Meadows.
你在跟一些危险人物打交道
You're involved with some dangerous people,
我需要知道他们想要你做什么
and I need to know what they want from you.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
-汉娜 拜托 -我叫你走开
- Hanna, please... - I said stay away.
我现在和他们共事了
I work with them now.
拜托 不管他们叫你做什么 别做
Please, whatever they want you to do, don't do it.
我会在这 每天同一时间
I'll be here. Same time every day.
你来晚了
You're late.
我知道 抱歉 我迷路了
I know. I'm sorry. I got lost.
-你来了 -是啊
- You came. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我带上了米娅 希望你不介意
I brought Mia. I hope that's okay.
当然不
Yeah, of course.
进来吧
Come in, come in.
贝瑟妮 那位是大学教师吗 你之前提到的
Bethany, is that academic here? The one you mentioned?
你是说莱斯利·尼尔吗
You mean Leslie Neil?
我帮你介绍
Sure, I'll introduce you.
米娅 你想认识她吗
Mia, do you want to meet her?
她教授流行文化里的女性暴♥力♥
She lectures on female violence in popular culture.
她超级赞
She's fucking awesome.
不用了 我去给自己拿杯喝的
It's okay. I'm gonna go and grab myself a drink.
你发现我了
You caught me.
酒后之勇
Dutch courage.
一直不喜欢派对
Never been one for parties.
我也是
Me neither.
你是贝丝的学生吗
Are you one of Beth's students?
是的 我刚到
Yes. I just arrived.
你也是教授吗
Are you a professor, too?
不 我是记者
No. I'm a journalist.
什么样的
What kind?
算是调查类的吧
Investigative, I suppose you'd say.
我希望将来也能从事这样的工作
I'd like to do something like that one day.
会有很多加班
Well, get ready for a lot of late nights
工资还很低
and low wages.
你目前在忙什么呢
What are you working on at the moment?
杂七杂八的
This and that.
你是怎么进入这行的
How did you get into it?
你真想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
抱歉 我得接这通电♥话♥
Sorry. I have to take this.
喂
Hello?
嗯 是我
Yeah, it's me.
我得去一个我能说话的地方
I'm just gonna go somewhere I can talk.
嗯 我们准备好发表了
Yeah. We're ready to publish.
不 我的编辑明白
No, my-my editor understands
你想要当面交接
that you want to do the handover face-to-face.
是的 他很乐意支付我去巴塞罗那的机票
Yeah. He's happy to pay for my flight to Barcelona to meet you.
我们会自始至终保护你的身份
We'll protect your identity at all times.
我们还会请一位巴塞罗那记者
We'll get a Barcelona journalist involved, as well,
这样能增加曝光度
so it'll give the exposure more reach.
不 我认识一个很棒的记者
No, I know a great reporter.
叫阿尔芭·帕雷德斯
Her name is Alba Paredes.
你可以信任她
You can trust her.
我可以两天后到
I can be there in two days.
东方酒店
Hotel Oriental?
好 我也会下榻在那 到时见
Sure. I'll-I'll stay there, too. See you there.
东方酒店
我刚找不到你了
I lost you.
我去见我朋友了
I just went to see my friend.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我只是
Yeah. I just...
我刚说到哪了
Where was I?
我在调查
I worked on an investigation
玛德莲洗衣店
into the Magdalene Laundries.
他们是什么
What are they?
你没听过
You never heard of them?
年轻的爱尔兰女性
Young Irish women,
几乎都是穷♥人♥
almost all poor,
有些是妓♥女♥
some prostitutes,
有的非婚怀孕
some pregnant out of wedlock,
有的被家人抛弃
some just abandoned by their families,
被送进了这些天主教机构
were sent to these Catholic-run institutions.
她们被关了起来 再也没被放出来过
And they were locked up, and they were never let out.
她们受尽了折磨和虐待
They were tortured, abused.
生活在恶劣的环境中
They lived in hideous conditions.
有些人的孩子被夺走了
Some of them had babies taken away from them,
她们再也没有见过自己的孩子
and they never saw them again.
她们中的许多人都死了
Many of them died
就被埋在那里的无名墓中
and were buried there in unnamed graves.
我
I, uh...
我写过一篇关于这个的文章
I did a piece on that.
掩盖的真♥相♥
The cover-up.
这些都是真的吗
Is that all true?
很遗憾 是真的
It is. Sadly.
你还好吗
You all right?
任务档案
学员 301号♥
这些是米娅发来的
These are the photos Mia sent us
尼古拉·高夫笔记本内容的照片
of Nicola Gough's notebook.
她使用的是蒂兰速记的一种演变体
She uses a variation of Teeline shorthand,
但这是她独有的
but it's unique to her,
说明她会参考自己的笔记
which means that she'll refer to her notes
但没人能轻易地破译它
but no one can easily decode it.
但你破译了
Except you have.
她多次把塔西佗称为RG
Time and again she refers to Tacitus as R.G.
你跟东方酒店核对过了吗
Did you cross-check -with Hotel Oriental?
是的 但是客人名单里没有符合这个姓名缩写的
Yeah, but there are no guests booked to stay under those initials.
但是
But...
有个美国留学生
there is an American student
在巴塞罗那大学读政♥治♥
studying politics at the University of Barcelona.
叫凯特·格尔德
Kat Gelder.
她父亲叫罗伯特·格尔德
Her father is Robert Gelder,
他是一名军队律师
and he's a lawyer in the military.
他突然请了假
He just took an unexpected leave from work.
而且他对机密情报文件
And he has Code B classified access
有B级访问权限
to intelligence files.
我们认为塔西佗是个军队律师 名叫罗伯特·格尔德
We think Tacitus is a military lawyer called Robert Gelder.
你知道这个人
You know him?
只听过名字
Only by name.
他女儿在巴塞罗那读书
His daughter's studying in Barcelona.
我们认为他是在用她作掩护
We think he's using her as cover.
他这两天就会来
He's coming in the next two days.
查他的航♥班♥信息
Check his flight status.
我们查过了 他还没有订票
We already have. He has nothing reserved yet.
继续查
Keep checking.
他一出发我就要知道
I want to know the second he travels.
开始跟踪她女儿
Start a tracking operation on the daughter.
允许伦敦方面拦截尼古拉·高夫
Give London the green light to intercept Nicola Gough.
长官
Sir...
塔西佗知道些什么
What does Tacitus know?
谢谢你 利奥
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表