剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表
西南风将在中午前
That southwestern wind will be pushing its way
刮向首都地区
into the capital by midday.
尽管有风 温度还是会保持在...
But despite the winds, the temperature will remain...
他带着公文包吗
He has a briefcase with him?
是的
Yeah.
我们需要它
We need it.
拜托回电♥话♥
你还好吗
曼宁 你在哪
6个未接来电
玛丽莎·威格勒
埃里克·海勒
巴塞罗那特工
塔西佗
真名 罗伯特·格尔德
出生地 美国马里兰州
学历 哈佛大学 法律专业
目前工作 美国国防部律师
地点 华盛顿特区
目的 去巴塞罗那会见英国记者尼古拉·高夫交换敏感资料
家人 凯特·格尔德
女儿 巴塞罗那
姓名 凯瑟琳·格尔德
出生地 华盛顿特区
目前职务 学生 巴塞罗那大学政♥治♥专业
地点 巴塞罗那
目的 未知
卡迈克尔
姓名 约翰·卡迈克尔
巴塞罗那特工
桑迪·菲利普斯
克莱门丝·琼斯
出生地 美国加利福尼亚州 奥克兰
真实姓名 克拉拉·玛汗
生父 未知
生母 萨米拉·玛汗
搜索资料显示萨米拉于2012年与阿卜杜勒·艾鲁阿西结婚
现用名 萨米拉·艾鲁阿西
住址 埃及 亚历山大
汉娜
第二季 第七集
神秘女子在伦敦地铁站被枪杀
过来
Come here.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
-一切都好吗 -都好
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
我们去走走吧
Let's walk.
我们为什么不在酒店见面
Why couldn't we meet at the hotel?
我已经不住在那家酒店了
I'm not staying there anymore.
那你现在住在哪
So, where are you now?
我还没想好
Oh, I haven't decided yet.
听着... 出了点事 凯特
Listen, uh... something's happened, Kat.
是个意外
Unexpected.
在我飞来的途中发生的
As I was flying here.
我不能在这待那么久了
I don't think I can stay as long as I wanted.
好吧 那你能待多久
Okay. How long can you stay?
我可能今晚就得走
I may have to leave tonight.
-为什么 -我不能留下
- Why? - I can't say.
可能会让你有危险
It might put you in danger.
你永远都不会专程来看我 对吧
You were never coming here just to see me, were you?
-我当然是 -不 你不是
- Of course I was. - No, you weren't.
是有个你不能告诉我的情报会议被取消了吗
Did some intelligence meeting you can't tell me about get cancelled?
凯特...
Kats...
不 别找烂借口了
No, don't bullshit me.
-借口我已经听遍了 -拜托
- I've heard it all before, Dad. - Please.
好了 再见
Okay. See you around.
别 凯特... 凯特 拜托
No, Kat... Kat, please.
塔西佗今天一早就从东方酒店退房♥了
Tacitus checked out of Hotel Oriental first thing this morning.
他的手♥机♥也失效了
His phone is deactivated,
我们监控权限不够高 不能用人脸识别
and we don't have enough CCTV access to use face recognition.
所以我们把他跟丢了吗
So we've lost him?
我让桑迪去她女儿那看看
I've asked Sandy to go through the daughter.
在他离开之前
We'll find him again.
我们会再找到他的
Before he leaves.
姑娘们知道我们要找公文包吗
Do the girls know we need the briefcase?
她们知道
They know.
米娅·沃尔夫呢
And Mia Wolff?
消失了
Disappeared.
不能让她坏了我们的事
She's not getting in the way of this.
飞去巴塞罗那 保证一切顺利进行
Fly out to Barcelona. Make sure it runs smoothly.
把她们带回来
Bring them home.
如果你看见米娅...
If you see Mia...
干掉她
you take her out.
国♥务♥院♥真是大错特错
The State Department's got it all wrong.
在我看来 弗农·班尼特就是个混♥蛋♥
Vernon Bennett's an asshole, in my view.
他们是道德和真理之源
They're a fountain of morality and truth
但他们一攀上顶峰
until they reach the top,
源头就像水龙头一样突然被关上了
and then the faucet suddenly gets turned off.
权力让人腐化啊 朋友
Power corrupts, my friend.
你那边怎么样
So... how's things with you?
另一个守卫呢
Where's the other guard?
你跟我们走
You come with us.
继续走
Keep moving.
-上车 -我们要去哪
- Get in. - Where are we going?
上车就行了
Just get in.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Hey, sweetie, how's things?
这位就是我之前提过的朋友 她叫凯特·格尔德 和她好好相处 她在巴塞罗那大学学政♥治♥ 她很有趣 爱你的妈妈
谢谢妈妈 我会和她相处的 她看起来特别友善 桑迪
嗨 妈妈 我今天和凯特交上朋友了 你说得没错她很可爱 我们今晚要和她的朋友们去唱卡拉OK 我好期待 桑迪
听到你讲新朋友凯特的事我很高兴
Great to hear about your new friend Kat.
我听说他爸爸从酒店退房♥了
I hear her father's checked out of his hotel.
他现在在哪呢
Where is he now?
帮我们找到他 我们想知道他在哪
Find out for us. We'd love to know.
当我们研究
When we are looking at the relation
法律与个人♥权♥利的关联时
between law and the rights of the individual,
我们要明白一个重要的概念
one of the key concepts we need to understand
就是"法人资格"
is "Legal personality."
法人修正权利和义务的能力
The ability of any legal person to amend rights and obligations.
但谁有法人资格呢
But who has legal personality?
凯特
Kat?
-你怎么来了 -我想来看看你
- What are you doing here? - I wanted to check on you.
你没去上课
You weren't at the lecture.
我没事 我爸爸就是个混♥蛋♥ 仅此而已
I'm fine. My dad's just an asshole, that's all.
-他来了吗 -是的
- Oh. Is he here? - Yeah.
他昨晚到的
He arrived last night.
一大早把我叫起来 告诉我他不能再见我了
Got me up at the crack of dawn to tell me he can't see me anymore.
说这种废话有什么意义啊
What's the fucking point in that?
-他为什么不能见你 -我不知道
- Why can't he see you? - I don't know.
工作上的什么事 他不肯告诉我
Some kind of work thing that, of course, he won't tell me about.
-他在哪 -他换了酒店
- Where is he? - He's moved hotels,
但他没告诉我在哪
but he won't tell me where.
我觉得他今晚就要走
I think he's gonna leave tonight.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我没事
It's fine.
嗨
Hey, you.
桑迪呢
Where's Sandy?
她没去上课
She wasn't at the lecture.
可能因为卡拉OK狂欢还在睡吧
Probably still sleeping off the karaoke catastrophe.
这本书简直太有趣了
This is the most interesting book.
这本书揭露了越战背后的真♥相♥是约翰·肯尼迪
It transpires that the real story behind Vietnam is John F. Kennedy.
战争因他而起 如果肯尼迪不被枪杀
He started the war. If Kennedy hadn't been shot,
越南就会成为他的地盘
Vietnam would've been on his watch.
肯尼迪真是史上最幸运的总统
Kennedy's the luckiest president ever.
他在他妻子面前被枪杀 雷
He was shot dead, Ray, in front of his wife.
我想说的是...
All I'm saying is that...
人们什么时候才能明白
When will people understand
自♥由♥主义不是主体而是种弊病
that liberalism is not the body but the disease?
我得走了
Actually, I have to go.
我还以为你要等桑迪
I thought you were waiting for Sandy.
我忘了我还有个面试
I forgot I have an interview.
-我们刚给你点了咖啡 -你喝吧
- We just ordered you a coffee. - You have it.
你怎么在这 你应该在伦敦
What are you doing here? You should be in London.
我本来在伦敦
I was in London.
-这是什么 -她是一名记者
- What is this? - She was a journalist.
她被杀了
She was killed.
伦敦地铁被害人身份是英国记者尼古拉·高夫
她准备来这里
She was about to come here
见一个叫罗伯特·格尔德的人
to meet a man called Robert Gelder.
朱尔丝杀了她
Jules killed her.
罗伯特·格尔德就是你的目标 对不对
Robert Gelder is your target, isn't he?
不是
No.
剧集 | 汉娜 | 导航列表