汉娜
第三季第一集
今天召集大家 是想告诉你们
I wanted to bring you together today to tell you
在过去的几周内 我们执行的一项秘密行动
about a covert operation that we've conducted in the last few weeks.
难以置信
It's not possible.
有一个美国的告密者 企图破坏我们的行动
An attempt was made by an American whistleblower to sabotage our operation
将你们所有人置于巨大的危险境地
and expose you all to great danger.
我很高兴地告诉大家 我们的三名特工
I'm happy to say that three of our operatives
在伦敦及巴塞罗那共同努力
worked together in London and Barcelona
消除了威胁 找回了情报文档
to eliminate the threat and retrieve the intelligence.
米亚 朱尔斯 桑迪 请到前面来
Mia, Jules, Sandy, please step forward.
桑迪以专业的技能干掉了告密者
Sandy took out the whistleblower with expert skill,
朱尔斯解决了情报的预期接收方
Jules neutralized the intended recipient of the intelligence,
米亚冒着巨大风险 以卧底身份潜入企图毁掉我们项目的
and Mia went deep undercover within the operation that tried to bring us down,
敌方行动组…
at great risk to herself,
并歼灭了他们
and destroyed them.
不过 完成这项任务并非没有代价
However, this operation did not come without a cost.
里奥加纳在巴塞罗那的行动中牺牲
Leo Garner was killed in action in Barcelona.
克莱蒙西琼斯也献出了自己的生命
And Clemency Jones also sacrificed her life.
今天 我们将在这里哀悼和缅怀他们两位 这就是她吗
Both are mourned and celebrated here today.
他们虽已经离去 但却永远留在我们心中
They have fallen...but remain with us.
他们虽已离去 却永留心中
They have fallen but remain.
奥地利维也纳
我是威廉姆斯 现在是13点整
This is Williams at 1300 hours.
我要去吃午饭 会在13点55分准时返回
I'm going to lunch. Returning at 13:55 precisely.
退出帐号♥… 中♥央♥情报局
您好吗
- How are you?
挺好 谢谢 麻烦你安排平时的位子
- Yeah, good, thank you. Just the usual table, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
饭菜怎么样 先生
How was it, sir?
很好吃 谢谢 麻烦给我账单好吗
Yeah, good, thank you. Can I get the check, please?
-您的账已经结了 -你说什么
- The bill has been taken care of. - Excuse me?
有人刚替您结了账
Somebody just paid.
您运气真好
Lucky you.
别动
Don't leave.
这里的甜品很好吃
Dessert is lovely here.
什么
What?
我叫玛丽莎威格勒
My name is Marissa Wiegler.
你现在在看的是某个叛变的中情局单位 撰写的暗♥杀♥目标名单
You're looking at a list of targets for assassination by a rogue CIA unit.
名单上的所有人都很年轻 有政♥治♥野心和社会意识
All the other names on the list are young, politically motivated, socially conscious,
但他们都是平民
but they're civilians.
你是中情局中欧和东欧情报的分♥析♥师
You're a CIA analyst that works across central and eastern Europe.
为什么你的名字会在名单上
Why is your name on the list?
我不是中情局人员
I'm not CIA.
-我只是大使♥馆♥的后台工作人员 -伊桑 我知道你的真实身份
I just work back-office at the embassy. Ethan, I know who you are.
我是巴黎情报站的站长 代号♥“维苏威” 你可以去查一下
I head up Paris station. Code Vesuvius. You can look me up.
听着
Look...
我只是做些标准的数据搜罗 和一些深层信息挖掘…
I just do standard data trawls, some deep-drill coverage...
在过去的两年中 你是否参与过什么秘密行动
- Did you get involved in anything off-grid in the last two years?
我为什么要信任你
Why should I trust you?
你在城里有个女朋友
You have a girlfriend in the city.
她怀着身孕
She's expecting a child.
考虑一下怎么决定对你最有利
Consider what your best options are.
拿好这部手♥机♥ 我会打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you on this phone.
把你所知道的一切都提供给我
Get me everything you know.
米亚 你一定很为自己骄傲吧 恭喜啊
Mia, you must be really proud of yourself. - Congratulations.
-真的很酷 -谢谢大家夸奖
- That was really cool. Thanks, guys.
嗨
Hi.
你当时为什么不说自己是卧底呢
Why didn't you say something?
你知道规矩的 我只是在执行命令
You know how it works, Sandy. I was just following orders.
-你们仨太厉害了 -多谢夸奖
You guys are amazing. - Thanks.
好吧 你装得可真够像的
- Well, you did a damn good job.
我的天
我们得在这里待一阵子
We're gonna be here for a while.
必须确保项目启动的准备工作 按计划进行
We want to be sure that the run-up to operational green-light goes to plan.
我没意见
That's fine with me.
我想泵房♥的一切都已经准备好了吧
I assume everything's ready in the Pumphouse.
我们需要所有监控摄像头的完全访问权
We'll need full access to all CCTV.
没问题
No problem.
你之前没通知我们 你派了米亚沃尔夫去当卧底的事
You didn't inform us you were sending Mia Wolff undercover.
我当时不知道该相信谁
I didn't know who to trust.
联邦政♥府♥内的某个人 把目标名单泄露给了吉尔德
Someone in Washington leaked the target list to Gelder.
谁都可能是泄密者
Could have been anyone.
包括你在内
Could have been you.
你确定威格勒已经死了
And you're sure Wiegler's dead?
在巴塞罗那时 米亚开枪打死了她 是我处理的尸体
Mia shot her in Barcelona. I disposed of her body.
今后不准再擅自行动 明白吗
Well, don't ever leap the chain of command again, okay?
短♥信♥ 今晚午夜 M
他们怀疑我们了吗
Do they suspect us?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
你很会撒谎
You lie well.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
没什么问题吧
Everything okay?
没有 上头派了人过来
Yeah. - We have visitors.
嗯 我料到了
- Yeah, I thought you might.
你在哪里
- Where are you?
我在巴伐利亚的农村 这个通讯网是安全的
- I'm in the Bavarian countryside. - This network is secure.
你是独自一人吗
- Are you alone?
没错 就我一个人
Yes, I'm alone.
我查了你的资料 中情局的档案里说你已经死了
I looked you up. The CIA file says you're dead.
我们希望继续保持这个状态
- And we want to keep it that way.
你有什么能提供给我的信息 我的时间有限
So what do you have for me? I don't have a lot of time.
我现在就发一些资料给你
I'm sending some material through.
两年前 有个女人坐飞机来到维也纳
Two years ago, this woman flew into Vienna.
她叫布丽安娜斯台普顿 她说她是中情局总部秘密行动组的
Brianna Stapleton. Said she was with covert ops in Langley.
她招了我和一个计算机程序员
She recruited myself and a computer programmer
让我们俩负责一个新项目
I worked with to a new project.
那个程序员叫什么
The programmer's name?
马克斯卡普兰
Max Kaplan.
我们的任务是创建一个数据库 收录有潜在破坏性的平民
Our spec was to create a database of potentially subversive civilians.
30岁以下 根据目前的分♥析♥
People under 30 years of age who, based on current analysis,
可能会在将来对美国的利益造成威胁
might become a problem to U.S. interests in the future.
马克斯和我有权访问数百万个社媒信息流
Max and I got access to millions of social media feeds,
电子邮件 甚至学校项目
emails, even school projects.
我们开始创建那份名单
We started to generate the list.
后来发生了什么
And then what happened?
那个项目让我心有不安 我们的目标已远远超出规程允许的范围
I didn't feel comfortable. We were heading way beyond the protocols.
监视孩子们 最小的才13岁
Spying on kids as young as 13
就因为中情局觉得 他们在20年后可能变成危险人物
because the CIA thought they might become dangerous in 20 years' time.
我加入中情局可不是为了干这个
That's not what I signed up for.
所以我就退出了
So I quit.
还有什么信息吗
Anything else?
我调查过了
I did some digging.
原来斯台普顿不是秘密行动组的
Turns out Stapleton wasn't with covert ops.
她是一个叫“先锋集团”的组织的
She was from a group called Pioneer.
该组织由一个男人操控 在她的私人邮件里
It was run by one man. In her private emails,
她把那个人称作“主席”
she referred to him as the Chairman.
-“主席” -是的
- The Chairman? - Yeah.
马克斯卡普兰 主席
然后我害怕了 就没再往下查
Then I got scared and stopped digging into it.
马克斯回了美国本土 整个任务就停了 那是一年前的事
Max went back stateside, and the whole thing went quiet. That was a year ago.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
你一直在同一家餐厅吃午饭吗
Do you always eat lunch at the same restaurant?
是的
- Yeah.
如果下次我再替你买♥♥单 就说明你可能有危险
If I pay for your food again, it means you may be in some danger.
你就得去找你女朋友 并立即给我打电♥话♥
Meet your partner and call me immediately.
这个就是她
That's her.
他们派来的那个人
The visitor.
-这事你之前知道吗 -他们只给了我刺杀名单
Did you know about any of this? I was given a kill list.
-我不知道名单是怎么做出来的 -这下你知道了
I didn't know how they made it. Well, now you know.
“主席”是谁
Who is the Chairman?
我不知道
I don't know.
是政♥府♥里的人 公众人物
Someone in government? Public figure?
我是负责管理培训生的 玛丽莎